Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5287&start_row=1

more about Haile Selassie in the Ible?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 9/12/2013 3:08:13 PM

greetings;

can anyone please post all the things or atleast more things from the Ible that speak about His Majesty?

Thanks and Praises;
JAH RASTAFRI;

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 9/13/2013 11:18:52 AM

Yes I, this here is gem, study hebrews 9:28 and Romans 1:16-17

The I will see in Romans 1:16 that Paul declares that the Gospel is the Power of God and that the Power of God brings salvation to all who believe it.

Verse:
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Hebrews 9:29 also declares that Chrits will come again to bring salvation.

Verse:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

So the question is, who is Christ, The Moshiyah coming as to bring salvation?

According to Paul who brings salvation?

Also read the whole of Romans 1, it will inform the I, who Christ is and who he draw his power from, it also speak of the people who refuse to hear.

Lastly, translate the Power of God in Amharic and the I will see it is Haile Selassie.

Here is another one, read Daniel 8 and take note to verse 21. The context is not about his Majesty but an enemy and the symbol of the Great Horn refers to the first King.

The Great Horn is the focus:
InI know that Haile Selassie is the The First, so in this symbol he is the Great Horn, so when David says the Horn of my salavtion, he is referring to Haile Selassie I who is the author of the Gospel/Wengel and sent his son to guide I into a pure livity by teaching it.

Hail the Defender of the Faith
Yah Rastafari
Haile Selassie I
and His Christ (2 Cor 1:2)
Iyesus Kristos

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/16/2013 3:31:24 AM

God doesn't change. From Genesis to Revelation that is the same God being spoke about. So yes read about RasTafarI on every page.. Read Ancient Egyptian texts and they also speak of RasTafarI. All spiritual ways of righteousness come from the same root. The one doesn't change just mans interpretation and perception of it.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 1:29:42 PM

Genesis 49 : 8 - 12 ~concerning the red garment of Ras Tafari at his coronation.
Psalm 21
Psalm 45
Psalm 72 (speaks of Emmanuel Charles Edward)
Psalm 89, up to the very end.
Psalm 110 (Holy Emmanuel I)
Psalm 140
Isaiah 63 ~concerning the red garment of Ras Tafari at his coronation.
Ezekiel chapter 34

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 12:43:04 PM

These are just a few. There's much more scattered throughout the holy scriptures.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 12:44:38 PM

Beware of Paul. My spirit does not relate well with that man's teaching.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I