Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5242&start_row=31

Selassie I, is jesus christ & the father?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/4/2013 3:22:22 PM

In I humble opinion Selassie is the Prophet, Priest, King, God, Father, Author, Allah, Jah, Yahweh, Igziabeher, Most High Jah RASTAFARI !!!

"He who dwells in the SECRET PLACE of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY."
"No one should question the faith of others for no human being can judge the ways of God."
HAILE SELASSIE I is GOD with no apology from Iman. Bless up, Jah love and guide.

Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 10/11/2013 6:54:52 PM

How can HIM be God, My king clearly stated he is just a man..same way how Solomon was a man and his sons. HIM accepted that he do sin time and time and so does every other man but have that hope of forgiveness through Christ. I call myself a ras but when i pray i ain't praying to a man, InI praying to the unseen, the spirit, the holiest,because no man ever seen God, God is to powerful to be seen without his acknowledgement. Before Bob Marley died, he was in so much pain that he told "Christ" to let him die, Rita said he didn't ask Selassie. Moses the most meekest in the earth had sinned, no man is perfect, Adam sinned, to call selassie your god is to me a sin, I hail HIM, but no praise goes to HIM... Thank you father for everlasting life

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/12/2013 4:22:35 PM

My bredrins and sistrins,why bother yourselves with the blind,no matter how you try to tell them they just can't see Almighty God and King Jah Rastafari because they don't overs oneness.If a bigman want to communicate with a baby,him had to think/talk/walk like a baby so as to make the baby overs what him wah fi seh bcz if him use his adult sense pon di baby,the baby would get vex.So the bigman had to humble himself to the extent of acting like a baby so as to link up with the young but does dat make him a baby or of the same age with the baby????No....same as the most High...Him great and thunderable and allmighty but to link up with humanity Jah got to be one like us so as for us to recognize Him and know His character in fulness..but does that make Him less to be just a man???No...Him humbled Himself so as for I n I to overs HIM.So when InI hail H.I.M InI dont hail the flesh but the Power of the Trinity which is the Almighty God in RasTafari so they are one.If not so or if we were to consider the flesh then InI faith would have reached nowhere further than 1974 when H.I.M fleshically disappear but its all about the Irit manifesting inna flesh. HAILE SELASSIE IS THE LIVING GOD WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AND APOLOGY...BURN ALL PHARISEES AND SCRIBES

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/12/2013 6:07:34 PM

Yes I Zion Mountain,

Selassie I never sin, His Majesty was speaking of humanity in general.

Selassie I said that although humans sin, they still have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty and the ability to follow the example set by Christ.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2013 12:20:10 AM

Darn record skipped again. Why do people bring the same arguments over and over again. The exact same statements have been responded to time and time again. They misquote Selassie I to support their own illusion. If you can't recognize God then that is exactly where you are supposed to be. Don't waste your time trying to convince I and I who recognize the Most High God Haile Selassie I. We could never stop recognizing God, no matter what the blind come and say.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 6:40:28 AM

Selassie I is the only 100% undoubted real one in the physical sense of reality, out of the three persons you mentioned. BUN Jesus. BUN GOD concept. Selassie I a INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I