Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5170&start_row=1

Acceptance of White Rastas

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fry Davis Sent: 6/4/2013 11:22:17 PM

I is asking InI's opinion on white rastas many are seen by other rastas as fakes and not true Rastafarians and are seen by many heathens as hippies and pot heads or just as idiots. So I am wondering other opinions on white rastas?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 6/5/2013 5:23:01 PM

Well RasTafarI is not only for one colour or whatever kind of people. White, black, yellow, brown, purple it doesnt matter what skin colour you have. RasTafarI people are JAH People. Yes most Rastas have a black complexion. But that doesnt mean that only they are RasTafarI and people with a white complexion and claim to be RasTafarI arent.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/6/2013 5:29:06 PM

Grretings,
let's start with JAH words,OK?

"Untill the color of man skin make's no more significance as the color of man eyes..."

yet you ask a question that is FULLY based on the COLOR of man skin.

it's one love(black,white,spanish,...)

second important thing you need to know:
Bob was as white as he was black,yes,his father was white,mother black.
matter of fact here's a pic of his father...

so all I'm saying is that InI no look at the flesh and it's color,but at the heart of a man...

JAH BLESS.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 6/9/2013 4:29:56 PM

Fry Davis,
It depends what and how u represent. Of course what's in the heart is tested same as what's external, conscience speaks louder than words do. Representing your truth is not for faint hearted persons that can be blown down like a paper soldier. Deciding to leave the house of Babylon in any way by anybody is an uphill climb, plenty people will try to push u down including some who think that's where u belong. Mental enslavement is universal. Anyone that wants props for imitating what they see will wash away with the next rainshower. I don't personally know many Caucasian people who call themself rasta but there's a singer named Alborosie who represents on the music front, doesn't seem weak hearted. Anyway, deep answers to deep so anyone with something false to prove will be found to be needing correction .

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/9/2013 5:17:35 PM

JAH Sun(singer),also is white,yet accepted by black rasta's...

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/10/2013 5:15:00 AM

Love, live life and live. The only one I and I should be concerned about gaining acceptance from is Haile Selassie I, anything else is vanity

Blessed Love

Messenger: Sister Sent: 6/11/2013 2:35:56 AM

Greetings Matthew, you are right and spirituality isn't concerned with appearance, gender, age although consciously or unconsciously people receive cultural information through the senses. Jah bless

Messenger: bhongo bhingi Sent: 6/11/2013 3:49:32 AM

have a question on the reasoning and need clarity on the issue of interracial marriages. is it taboo or not for a RasTafari brethren or sistren (black) to get married to a white or yellow RasTafari brethren or sistren. or should the i ask; are there mansions that accept interracial marriages or are there any that does not allow such a practice and what are the mansion's support or justification on whatever position they hold. we check mighty Samson being deceived by Delilah (philistine) and King Solomon blessed the queen of Sheba who at that time was an Ithopian and the King Israelite. as members of a new race should we protect the old racial lines or be color blind when it comes to exchanging vows as long as those involved in marriage trust the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah is the King of kings.......blessed love!

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 6/11/2013 9:00:06 PM

I bredrin , check the basic teachings of HIM IanI jah an savior, an the I will have answer. so many bredren and sistren sya this and that based on their "feeling". the iverliving king of Iration say we are all one flesh and blood. thanks an praise Jah Rastafari itinualy selah

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/15/2013 1:46:40 PM

know thy self

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I