Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5168&start_row=21

sabbath

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/24/2013 2:09:53 PM

Well Praise You then my Lord, humble GARVEYS AFRICA

Blessed Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/24/2013 4:27:07 PM

The pope of the Catholic Church is the one who signed the document / order for Columbus himself to take sail into Africa under the instruction that Gods laws only apply to the followers of Christiandom. He gave the authority that if one kills a none Christian and therefore none civilised native this was OK in the eyes of God as long as it is done in the name of spreading Christianity. This is as until recently it was common knowledge in Christiandom that Africans have no soul. Hence the first slave ship being named 'SS Jesus' and so on....

Also, Vatican and the Pope were funding Mussolini during both of the italio-ethiopian wars, which again were both faught with his blessing.

There are many more examples of why the Pope of the Catholic Church is a devil. The fact the current Pope was a Jesuit priest doesn't help; not to mention the deep rooted destruction that the Christian missionaries have brought into Africa from terrotorial theft to the teardown of all things indigenous to us as a people.

Is the pope the devil? as a Rasta, I don't need to hear more.....

Fire on the Pope

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/25/2013 1:03:30 AM

So, you burn the gays, you burn the pope, you burn whites that claim rastafari, you burn the bilbe in many cases.....what else do you burn here? InI burn down your babylon

Iman is leaving

The spirit of Rastafari does not exist on this site

Jah Dub gonna listen to Dub music somewhere else

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2013 4:59:02 AM

Yes fari the fire hot cyaa cool! Fireball on anything against the prosperity of Garveys Africa, if this the first time u hear rasta a bun up the pope then u really don't know rasta

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2013 8:58:50 AM

Man get defensive so of the Pope....... ?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 1/1/2014 9:01:36 AM

Garvey's Africa you actually agreed with brethren Melchezidek while he said that Haile Selassie the First is Jesus Christ. I and I know that you deny Jesus Christ. Many posts of you in various topics show and prove that Iya. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion but, why the I agreed with Melchezidek while he just said that Haile Selassie the First is Jesus Christ while you deny Jesus Christ?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 1/1/2014 9:14:07 AM

Here is something you posted recently in the topic "Rasta livity".

-------------------------------------------------------
Ahhh you see the logics. I cannot Burn Christ because why on earth would i want to burn a saviour? I am SURE there was nobody called JESUS CHRIST. So i burn that. Now to deal with Yoshua / or any other name, even Heru.... its all speculative, there are no firm ideas or firm collective evidence. So i deal with what i KNOW as truth. There was nobody called Jesus. Haile Selassie is our saviour and redeemer. Anything after that is uncertainty. I dont deal with belief i deal with knowledge...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/1/2014 9:43:48 AM

I never said I agree with that.

I was agreeing with his point of the pope / catholics

BlesseD.

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 1/1/2014 11:37:09 AM

'Fire on the Pope' is such strong language....I was inclined to disagree

I'm still learning some of the language that comes with being around Rastas

Carry on me bredren

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 1/1/2014 11:45:26 AM

Oh okay Iya now Iman see what the I spoke about. I thought you was replying on the whole post while you replied on the upper text only. The I confused I because you didn't refer to the upper piece of text. Next time attempt to be more specific to prevent confusion. My apoligies RasTa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I