Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5168&start_row=11

sabbath

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/17/2013 12:46:59 PM

Blessed Love

Lionss Vee, true, the catholic church the change the Black God's Sabbath into the Sunday to praise Satan in flesh, the Devil who is their father, who sits on his butt whole day and gets up to be praised by fooles in his vanity, but he is the vanity of all vanity planted in those catholics, and can only be the pope. More Fire, for the pope to burn.

Yes, my Lords, and Ladies, obey the Sabbath, who is the Black God in Flesh. Sing praises to His name, JAH. Even can do so on Sabbath which a Saturday. Saturday means Seventh Day. May Jah Love dwell in your hearts

Jah Luv
Blessed Love

Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/17/2013 2:11:27 PM

yes this is true the pagans incorporated pagan beliefs to gain more followers into the catholic church.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/21/2013 9:31:53 AM

I n I ina ancient Africa observed de moon. So what yu may call sabbat today is I n I ancient African worship of de sun, moon n de stars (natural trinity) through fire, water n air (natural trinity) . So I man was observin I sabbatical day on monday n tuesday since it was full moon. De moon tel I when is next iwa. One black love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/21/2013 6:42:38 PM

^^ on the same level: the ancient Kemetic people who recognised the divinity in the sun / sun god (Ra) celebrated the end of the winter solstice, on December 24,25th each year with celebration and gifts. Winter solstice = the point of time after which the sun recovers from reaching it shortest time in the sky ie after which more sun (more god) more harvest for another year. Rebirth of the sun (sounds familiar?)

This = original Christmas. Nobody called Jesus was born on December 25th. What you are celebrating on this date is an ancient black egyptian tradition of sun worship

Selassie i

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/22/2013 9:49:10 AM

Catholics don't praise satan. Jah has no color....Rastafari is black.....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/22/2013 5:16:23 PM

According to other Christians such as the 7 day Adventists, then Catholics DO praise satan.......

Contraversial

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/22/2013 9:23:41 PM

I encountered many bad people when I was 'raised catholic' but none of them praised satan. They were more likely to just call you a sinner, put a dunce cap on your head & smack you with a ruler! LOL....just sayin

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/23/2013 2:39:59 PM

The catholics do praise satan! They pray to a gay ass man while sitting upon his butt , fooling the nations, into making them obey satan. The pope himself is satan in flesh! The italians hates the black jews because of the pope being in rule over them. The catholics say "father forgive me"; they pray to the pope, their father, satan!

Jesus Christ is the Emperor Haile Selassie I, God Almighty, a jealous God Jah is, Yah, YaHWeH, YHWH, Jah, Jehoveh, God of all other pagan gods, Jah is Almighty. This is fulfilled, that God became man and dwelt among us. This is fulfilled through the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Jah Ras TafarI. The great and terrible God, Jah is the Almighty God, Jah Ras TafarI, the fulfillment of Jesus Christ, is Jah Ras TafarI. Jah Ras TafarI is the God Almighty, the Trinity God, Selassie I, the first and for Iver more. Whether I and I say the trinity, Elohim, I and I still haile His Imperial Majesty, the Almighty power of the Trinity. Jah Ras TafarI is the Light of the World, brighter than a millions suns put together, brighter than all the pagan gods, brighter than all the sun gods, and a thousand times brighter than he was before, and for Iver more

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/23/2013 6:36:32 PM

Melchezidek you beat me to it, give thanks

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/24/2013 12:15:14 AM

Sayin' the pope is satan seems a bit prejudiced.

I agree with was what said above about H.I.M. .....but I do not believe Jah is jealous. Jah is love and forgiveness. He gives us strength and hope to get thru our trials and tribulations. He wants us to not fear or hurt....wants us too feel joy

Jah Dub gonna listen to Dub music now

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I