Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5168&start_row=1

sabbath

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress tee Sent: 6/4/2013 7:29:58 AM

why it is important for us 2 keep sabbth and why we should keep it

Blssd love

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/4/2013 10:58:44 AM

Greetings,
it important for InI to keep the sabbath holy,for it is the day where JAH rest after creating...
so ever since InI shall keep the sabbath holy...

Blessed Love.

Messenger: empress tee Sent: 6/4/2013 11:21:07 AM

we are forced to keep it or it just a thing we must know and do it

blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/4/2013 8:00:55 PM

The sabbath is for mankind, not man kind for the sabbath

Do worldly work 6 day, create , diligence forms a righteous life, but one day uhh a week is fair to give self to break...reflect and plan for next week.....

Work so hard with Jah six days and on seventh day is sabbath, ask Jah to bless the work... do no work unless with him and sweat for your food in the work of establishing zion on earth

hard work in the Lords will bring peace and restoration to the soul
Sabbath is time to spend on higher plane than material....physical..

every of the ten commandments is important . Any part of the staff broken . Is a broken staff.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/8/2013 5:32:02 AM

The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week. When Jah started creation that is the first day and worked for six days including the first day. On the seventh day Jah rested from his work. The seventh Day is our honour to praise the God of the Seventh Day also the God of the Seven clash

Hola Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafar I

Melchezidek I

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/8/2013 8:35:42 PM

blessed to all

yes I, empress the Sabbath doesn't need to be comprehended as a physical day, it rather symbolize dat 7th day is the 7th chakra (the crown) this is when bliss is reached or the eternal peace this symbolize that Jah or InI has rested,
but the fasting on a Sabbath is physically healthy and spiritual also, fasting is not just by food but through meditation (empty thoughts) but simply conscious, but its not a must because if it's a must then its enforcement, but rather by overstanding InI should function.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2013 8:39:29 PM

HOLY KING EMMANUEL THE 7 !! JAHOVIAH JAH RASTAFARI! Give thanks for this Mighty Gift of Life

ANOTHER SIX DAYS WORK IS DONE, ANOTHER SABBATH IS BEGUN, KING EMMANUEL THE 7th ADONIAI GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed Love Empress Tee, the I could Read the Golden Sabbatical lession, Exodus chapter 20 & 31 and meditate upon that scripture.

Give thanks for Daniel #1 Band, True Life Music

Sabbath Service, in St.Lucia, 720p HD, The Rt. Hon. Priest Kailash Leonce & The Rt.Hon Priest Wesmore Rising up a Mighty Service!

"BABYLON IS BURNING"

www.Black-King.net/Sabbath Day

SABBATHICAL ORDER

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, BLESS & SANCTIFY

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/16/2013 8:06:29 PM

Give thanks for bringing these forward Black Christ Salvation, and truly a blessing to see the I's Reasonings appearing here again.
I just returned from Sabbath service in London, and I'm feeling like sharing a story from I life that led I to real-eyes the full importance of the Sabbath.

In December last year I was holding the Sabbath at home, because I felt it was necessary, even though circumstances mean I can't always hold it fully every week. Towards the end of Sabbath, I let I Iditation stray from the Most High and keeping the day holy and trod out to the shop to buy a couple of little things for the house like soap and toilet paper. As I was getting off the bus with the things to walk home though, I ankle turned over and it fractured, putting I into the hospital and off I feet for 5 weeks with a plaster cast. As I was struggling home from the hospital on crutches with the fresh plaster (without even the things I went out for in the first place, because they got forgotten at the A&E ward) it occurred to I that because I had committed in Iself before the Most High to hold the Sabbath that day, I couldn't be surprised I'd done Iself an injury when I broke it. Although anguish and strife within Iself was heavy during those 5 weeks of inactivity, it rose I up stronger in the end by enforcing time in which I had the choice between pure Righteousness and pure wickedness, and was tested. I won't deny that I didn't even pass every test, but even in I failings, the Right path was revealed to I, if only in the danger I put Iself in through wrong choices when I had nowhere to run from Iself. Now I feet stick as close as I can manage to the Right roads, and I could never turn back or stray deliberately. If I do, I pray the Most High purifies I with fire and washes I with water until such folly is gone from I.

One of the priests at service on this last Sabbath made a valid point in His sermon that by the laws of the old testament, breaking the Sabbath (keeping of which is a commandment) could get one stoned to death, and that even Haile Selassie I would arrest Sabbath breakers in Ethiopia at times. That law is there for One and all to read in volume 1 of My Life and Ethiopia's Progress.

Blessed heart of love to each and every One.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2013 2:20:12 AM

As Jessup said
-----------
Mark 2
27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
-----------

The Sabbath is Guidance from the Most High, to show I and I to rest ourselves from work, and Livicate the day for Haile Selassie I. I and I structure is such, that resting the seventh day is beneficial for I and I physical, mental and Iritual Health.

Even the land has a Sabbath. I and I are supposed to plant food on a piece of land for six years, and on the seventh year, I and I are not supposed to plant or harvest anything from that piece of land, and not even touch the land, and let whatever grow on it grow.

Messenger: Lionss Vee Sent: 6/20/2013 7:19:05 PM

Greetings & blessings..... lovly indeed. Many are nt aware of de Sabbath especially in de U.S. Thats y tis very important to kno ya roots! Twas changes made by de catholic church back wen confused deh minds---- Memba de sabbath day and keep it holy! One Jah, One Glory!

de highest region

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I