Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=514&start_row=21

? bout Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/27/2004 1:26:31 PM

Weak words are like broken legs my lord, they will take you no where. It's not about be made a fool of. The point to speaking with a full understanding of what a person is talking about is what gives one the title "Educated." The person who speaks without ground is titled "Foolish."

A man who educates himself on fire must know fire is hot.
A man who is not educated on fire will get burned.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/27/2004 1:32:32 PM

No shit fire is hot.

what are you weighting my words by? and know that you will be weighted by the same.

come with something that is going to make what i posted not truth...
cuz i know that fire is hot, thats why i let it burn.....

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/27/2004 11:12:42 PM

"No shit fire is hot."

Again my lord, it goes back to education, which the word "shit" does not exemplify a sense of respect or knowledge. His Majesty did not speak in this manner, so why do you my lord? Marcus wants the Almighty's children learned and wise. His Majesty does not speak unless He knows what He is speaking my lord.
You said,
"come with something that is going to make what i posted not truth..."
It's not about you being wrong my lord, its about me being right for myself. I have come to this assembly not to argue but to agree.

You also said,
"cuz i know that fire is hot, thats why i let it burn.....onelove"
The emotion that lies behind these words has little to do with one love my lord.

Blessed Love my lord,

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/28/2004 9:14:26 AM

"Weak words are like broken legs my lord, they will take you no where. It's not about be made a fool of. The point to speaking with a full understanding of what a person is talking about is what gives one the title "Educated." The person who speaks without ground is titled "Foolish."

A man who educates himself on fire must know fire is hot.
A man who is not educated on fire will get burned."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is a difference in judgeing someone like you or God and just looking to make sure someone work is true, so that you would not fall,or fail to make someone that is missed informed,informed ,or,someone may just be trying to miss inform you for there own resaon."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit is a word that i use.I am not HIM so to tell me him does not say shit does not mean anything to me(and how do you know he did not).Thanks for you holeier then thou show.I am a man,that will get what he wants to say across by any means necessery. One love, is fire to me and if you can't take what i am saying for what it is, then burn,onelove. We are teaching here and if a person wanted to learn, then i still tell them to keep speaking, do not stay quiet. The people that may think that they are learned, and right, may find out that they are wrong, by posting thier questions or opinion they may get an answer to what they are looking for. A man can study a subject for years and still not be as informed on the subject as a person who was able to openly articulate things and see how they are. If you are not here to teach why are you correcting every one and in so many words telling them that they are wrong,as you say you are just looking for things to be right in your perception. Don't you ever try and use my words to show separatism. I post these words with the firm confidence that even if you did try to disect what I am saying I will have no problem reasponding, if your here to spread your knowledge and are here to reason and not here just boasting of your knowledge.I will let fire burn, and will keep that one love vibe going. cuz if you are in the fire you must be dry wood.

more fire

onelove

"The refining fire (Zechariah 13,9). "

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/28/2004 8:44:43 PM

Shit is a babylon word my lord, and what is Holier than thou/ The word holy means to be isolated from the rest. While all of Babylon curses we must remain holy, or isolated from that behavior. That is why He is called the Holy One of Israel, because He has isolated Himself in His perfection my lord, that is Holy, I am just as holy as you my lord. As far as "shit" is concerned this word was used in an example of your emotions which were from what I can see, (which is limited), anger. I really have nothing against you my lord, I was just very surprised that you would use such a word amongst you assembly. We are called to love each other, or a Paul said "encourage one anther." So I apologize if I offended you my lord, but it was not intended. I do not look to be right in my perceptions my lord, but in His Majesty's perceptions, seen?

"One love, is fire to me and if you can't take what i am saying for what it is, then burn,onelove."

And so even if I am lying it seems as if you have also held to your own perceptions, which is fine, because right or wrong you are percieving which is a whole lot more than others in this world can say.

And as far as His Majesty using FOUL language,

"The lips of the rightous know what is fitting, but the mouth of the PERVERSE tounge will be cut out." 10:32 Proverbs

"He who gaurds his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin." 13:3 Proverbs

"What comes ouf of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' For from within, out of mens hearts, comes evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultry, greed, malice, deicet, LEWDNESS, envy, SLANDER, arrogance, and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.'" Mark 7:20-23

So this is my perception, this is why His Majesty didn't curse.

"The people that may think that they are learned, and right, may find out that they are wrong, by posting thier questions or opinion they may get an answer to what they are looking for."

My lord these are the unlearned that I am referrign to.

Ras Zion I
Haile Bless

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/28/2004 9:01:42 PM

In time in the bible even christ used harsh words to let people know how he felt.(when he went in and truned over the money pot at the chruch).I am not mad, but i wil still use any word thati see fit to bring what i am saying to light.I know that we are to be holy,but holy'er then those is a way of saying,I i felt that you were talking to me like someone on pole pit.And i will not use said word in post, in responce to you.Every thing that you posted out the bibile, was ment to teach(?).I overstand what come out the man mouth condemns him.So read more then just the word sh.. .

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/28/2004 9:19:13 PM

I just wanted to add,as i did in the other post,that even the learned can learn something from someone that is not learned or as learned, as them self.each one teach one.cuz god has put something in everyone to teach.life.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/28/2004 9:23:21 PM

I don't believe Christ used harsh words but rather hard sayings. Both hard to hear and follow. i believe that people can find other words to use that describe a persons point of view or feelings without offending. Because here is the reality, those words offend people. My lord, if a person choses those words, then they are going to be shut down by many because they find it offensive. I believe that His Majesty would have found it offensive, my mother would find it offensive, and many others. Because in one love my lord lies the foundations of unity through respect and so by choosing our words more carefully we fully demonstrate that respect for others feeling and beliefs. If we choose our words only by what we think, not regaurding the feeling or beliefs of others, then we will can be rightyfully called self-centered. I'm not saying that you are self centerned this is only my reasoning for whatever its worth.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/28/2004 9:47:05 PM

I don't know, i maybe a little self centered(lol)..no but realy i am not trying to offend anyove but, i hear people talking in what would be called a nice manner, and it just pure Bull.... they talk a good game and get your head pumped up with there good english,and not all but most them people are just as bad as any gangster on the street,when it comes to runnin game that is.I want to talk to people,but i can only speak how i speak.iam not going to tell you thati will not post harsh words sometimes, cuz i fill it needed, for people to just weak up.I know that somepeople do not want to hear someone like me.post that ill manner talk like iam in the street,or something.But if people get on some heart to(speaking to each other)they may say just what is really on there mind.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/28/2004 10:16:01 PM

Higher Love my lord,

Blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I