Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5137&start_row=1

Is Snoop Lion really Rasta or his joking...

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Baddest Little Ras Sent: 5/3/2013 8:10:07 AM

Snoop Dogg, now Snoop lion is a well known gangster and Hip-Hop artist. we all know that to be successful in the hip-hop industry, u have to join the Illuminati. Snoop was part of Illuminati. how sure are we, young Rastas, that Snoop is not trying to bring his devil worship and stuff to the Rastas... We are people with love, peace and honor.. there could be a possibility that Snoop is trying to corrupt the Jamaican youth. in doing so, we African youth will be corrupted.

I know judgement is not for ini, bt is for the most high... but we are deceived by these Hippocrates. everyday we partake in triple 6 and devil worship yet we dont knw... i say if Snoop wants to repent, let him join Christianity.. them wicked people are now entering into the truely and everlasting BURNING FIRE....

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 5/5/2013 6:09:43 PM

InI agree with you on many things but this reasoning has already been carried to a fullness.
http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4803&start_row=1

Life Love Livity
JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Madaffi_Ramedi Sent: 6/2/2013 1:01:02 AM

This is true Bredren.Snoop Lion is just a front so he can bring in his wickedness into wi foundation

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/2/2013 10:23:43 AM

This is something I sent to Snoop. Was listening out for what he was on since he started calling himself lion, and as it turns out, pure foolishness.

Fire has to blaze on Snoop Dog
MTV must think Rastas sleeping like a log
Can't claim FarI's name if you still eat hog
Chat about women with language from the bog
And promote man and man together like a sod
Deal with truths and rights or take a jog
Or else you're just adding to the fog
And all that comes out the mouth is smog
For that Haile I will beat you with the rod
Doesn't matter if you pay Elders a wad
To film you in Binghi with your squad
Since then your behavior's just odd
Burn too much skunk, and mouth off your gob
And it's not like you couldn't walk the trod
But in Gideon boots your feet ain't shod
You don't teach the youths every one of them's a god

Blessed love

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/2/2013 11:34:55 AM

Ites and Ises. Why can't HIM's people just Centralize and Organize?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/4/2013 11:10:57 AM

you got a point there,but then again didn't you choose the name,BADDEST,why?
it supposed to be funny???

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/10/2013 11:11:13 PM

Snoop Lion is a reincarnation of Bob Marley.

I watched an interview where snoop says he is Bob Marley Reincarnated.

Blessed

Marley

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 6/11/2013 9:06:49 AM

@MELCHEZIDEK.. And you really believe that he is the reincarnation of Bob? The movie reincarnated is called reincarnated because he thinks he is the reincarnation of Bob Marley. Dont believe everything people say.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/11/2013 1:00:35 PM

The only person I and I should be listening to on this matter is Snoop himself, and it's not like he has been silent. Unfortunately, like I pointed out in that poem there, it's not been much good coming out of his mouth. He has given interviews where he is still calling wombmen by degrading names and dealing with lustful con-cepts, while also endorsing homosexuality and maintaining his links with a corrupt to the core music industry that used him to drill slackness into the minds of whole generations of youths. He still goes on stage singing the pure slackness lyrics of his 'Dogg' personality, but wearing a heap of Red, Gold and Green and with locks on his head and although I haven't listened to this new album of his, what little I've heard doesn't sound like truth, rights and justice music, more like generic reggae boxed up for mass con-sumption that will mislead plenty as to the true nature of RastafarI.

A man is a man, whether he is a musical superstar or not, so it isn't like this man can't Manifest RastafarI to the fullness, but I and I all know that when a man brings that kind of folly to RastafarI, it must wash off with water and purge out with fire or else the Most High's judgment comes terrible and dread.

Blessed love

Messenger: irasta03 Sent: 7/9/2013 9:31:31 AM

Snoop is a joke

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I