Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=51

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 2:30:44 AM

You could a wonder why I keep on returning to this thread,but its because there is somehow a fire burning in I heart about this wombman.

I just cant think of a wombman without thinking of her,I just feel that she is the one who can complete I.There was a time I thought maybe it was because I am just alone,so I could even meet another wombman and intimately be with each other,even mating,but there is just a part of I dat is not whole,only at least if I could be with that wombman I mean.

The connection was not that physikal becauSe believe I,if it waS,I would have moved on but I just cant leaving her behind because I met many wombman fulfilling I flesh but not I Irit.There is a feeling in I dat seh even though things aRe not well between we,there must be a way to solve it out.

I went to her place the other day looking for her but couldnt find her,couldnt even call her as she no longer have a phone.

I havent given up heartikally but I just cant be alone for so long.Now I have met another one,though eveRything so far so good,and there are chances dat she might get pregnant but I Irit is still empty,there is a half part missing.

Can any of the Is reason about this.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 10:38:31 AM

Iyah King Hola Mt. Tzion, Most I guidance and peace to the I.
Iwombman can relate to Iman experience.

First advice Iyah must suggest is, let not Iman flesh Inite with a wombman unless Iman Irit already Inite with Iyah Istren. If Iman meet a new wombman, but the new one still cannot measure up to the Istren in Iman heart, sexual intercourse is not going to change that!

The second advice is that Iman should know about the wombman who may even be pregnant now - whether or not she is pregnant - before Iman start looking for re-Innection with the Istren. For neither wombman would it be fair otherwise.

Third advice Iwombman have is to remember that there are about 3.5 billion females on Irth. Maybe only a fraction of that are the appropriate age for Iman to partner with - about 3 million. So those are the opportunities that Iman has of finding a perfect partner in the Irth somewhere - whether or not Iman perfect mate is the Istren Iman think of. So even if it does not work out for Iman to be with this Empress, Iman may have many other opportunities to meet an even more perfectly paired Istren.

But the fact is that I&I must know upon speaking with a person, whether or not that person is a soul mate. It never needs to go beyond the chatting, if Iman don't feel that the Istren takes the place in Iman heart that this Empress has occupied. Life is confusing enough without single parenting or fathering a child with the wrong wombman. Let Iyah avoid those issues if possible!

Give thANKHs for life I King. More love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 11:22:49 AM

Blessed my sister

Do soulmates truely exist???

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 11:44:23 AM

Awo!!!!
In many forms King,
for Iwombman know that I mother is a soul mate, in that she has seen and Overstand Iwombman, and Iwombman she, in love and acceptance of each other, and in eternal partnership to uplift each other.
And Iwombman know I Istren is a soul mate, in that our souls had been destined to be sistren, and through Itinual love and support I&I have guided each other through teen and adult years.
And Iwombman know I Kingman is a soul mate, in that I&I have each Overstand Iself to be a parcel of the whole I, and in realIzing each one Iself, I&I have seen the Kingman is I, and Iwombman am he. (Many Ras declare "I&I", but to build a foundation of partnership up on this idea is to know that all people are actually soul mates of each other already.) And furthermore, Iwombman and Iman have found similar avenues of Ixpressing the Truth of One Love, which is why I&I are both painters, academic students, I&I speak in Iyaric, and both live UP in Ital Livication, etc. so this makes the partnership, already founded up on the idea of Soul Inity, full of friendship and harmony as well.

So in terms of romantic soul mates, rest assured that I King Zion Mtn will find the right one, whether or not Iman already have seen her. Seek Truth and Righteousness King, and the Queen who is seeking the same will naturally be at Iman side.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:01:23 PM

Rasta bredda from Zion. How this reasoning get so long?! I really believe ..... (burn belief) or KNOW say that it best to leave these kind of things up to Jah. They will work out how they suppose to work out. Either way, this same empress or not, is more Life we want. Pregnancy is a JOY no matter what de circumstance. MORE LIFE.

Based off of your livity, and realms, you will attract who and what you supposed to attract, naturally. Nuff things in life come unplanned but memba say nothing nuh happen before its time. Even if a likkle ZionMtn dem soon start run round de place!

Keep your primary focus - as always - on black redemption and liberation.

Big up forever I bredda. Strength. Power. Life

JahChild....... this kingman new? Good to hear that still! Yess I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:08:11 PM

How Polygamy run in dem parts of Africa deh? #Culturalcuriosity

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 1:27:32 PM

True my lord G.A

After Iditating deeply,Iman come to put a fire pon Iself for judging prejudicely.Since I am the one and true entire,I am in the divinity of Jah,Jah nuh partial.Whatever the outcome might be,I am suppose to take it as it is.Truely I attract who is suppose to be attracted,naturally.

Brimstone and Fire

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 1:28:42 PM

True my lord G.A

After Iditating deeply,Iman come to put a fire pon Iself for judging prejudicely.Since I am the one and true entire,I am in the divinity of Jah,Jah nuh partial.Whatever the outcome might be,I am suppose to take it as it is.Truely I attract who is suppose to be attracted,naturally.

Brimstone and Fire

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 1:34:30 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:37:06 PM

Give thanks for the reflection. And you make a good point. When people see we Burning up the Bible and Burning up dis and dat. They don't even know, InI put the most amount of Flame on ISELF...... through this journey over the years is InI personally get a FIRE too...... people shouldn't get so offended as I see some get when them see InI burning things. Lol 4real. Nuttn to dash a likkle fire under yourself sometime. Thats how InI grow...... and stay alive / survive!

But JahMan I asking - in Zimbabwe - how the tradition of multiple wife stay? Or not soo much in dem region? I curious since we talking about Wife and empress and multiple empress in de man life. Uno dem say 10 to 1, longtime African tradition.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I