Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=41

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King David Jah Sent: 7/2/2013 8:53:31 AM

Blessed love to u all
The l was following tru de reasoning and received nothing but inspiration tru n tru.l is revived to see an idren from l country(Zimbabwe) seeking counsel from the wise elders. Blessed love Zion Mountain. The l abides in Harare where can l find rastafari tebanacles in Harare.
Livity l

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/4/2013 9:34:13 AM

Yes I king David Jah...its a blessing to reason with the I,let Jah be praised.If the I dwells in Harare,the I can link up Dzimbadzemabwe House of Rastafari of the Nyahbinghi Order in Glen Nora B,or the I can link up Chaminuka House of Rastafari of the Nyahbinghi Order in Chitungwiza or Marcus Garvey House in Epworth.If the I is really willing to learn,there will be a three days three lights from the 20th of July at Dzimbadzemabwe celebrating the Earthday of H.I.M.The I can link I here if the I is sure dat the I will link up because Iman will be there

Messenger: King David Jah Sent: 11/7/2013 5:42:43 AM

Blessed thanks l bredren th l dwell in chitungwiza so lm over joyed to know l can link up with chaminuka idrens and sistrens, only one problem, the l gat no crown will l find acceptance among idrens since lm just starting out on l trod. My humble apologies l wasn't opening to the forum due to internet device l wld hev linked up.Still and still mi giv thanks

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/15/2013 4:19:10 PM

Yes I my king,they will accept the I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/27/2013 10:51:48 AM

Its been so long since we have talked with the Incess and since I left her aunty's house we havent met yet.
I have jus been given her new number but I am afraid to call her,and I dont know where to start.I still do love her but I think she has forgotten about I.
I dont really know what to do now,I sometimes want to quit,but sometimes I got the strength to persue.

I really want to be with her...but it seems there is no way out,and its like we are worlds apart,meaning,she too materialistic but with a good heart though.

I really dont know what to do.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2013 6:56:54 PM

The I is young, the I will meet other women, don't worry about the one that wasn't for the I.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/28/2013 1:25:19 AM

Give thanks Idren Ark I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/28/2013 1:27:05 AM

Give thanks Idren Ark I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/10/2014 4:22:08 PM

yo zion mountain

if she is fo the I then phone her. If the I really feel so then its reeally in yo deepest heart deep dow n let it out nd call her . she wil;ll know the I miss her better yet have a place for her in yo heart. But Ark I righteous lord is also right. If this not be then be free and find't some 1 else then.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/12/2014 4:58:51 PM

Yes I,Melchizedek

Its been so long Iyah I have seen or talked to her.I deleted her contact after she blocked I pon a social network,I think its not worthy it,so I just gave up.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I