Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=11

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/4/2013 12:32:04 AM

Yes I,bredrin Ark I,Iman still remember the I's words on dat subject and time to time I read dem for guidance and inspiration,even the I's post "Man and Woman."I thank everyone for the support and wisemind,I trust Jah will lead the way

Messenger: Sister Sent: 5/4/2013 4:30:20 PM

"...these modern girls are being caught up in the babylon system of vanity...
These modern people.
This has come up in another post so am moved to put a word to it. The female, these modern girls, why are we caught up and are we more so than the male of the species? Perhaps we seem to be because of the way we present ourselves - this being more overtly 'babylon' than male way? In the same way we need food, clothing and shelter to survive and also each other to procreate, an over-abundance of these and the mind-wash media in babylon has lead to natural original ital essence of woman (as with food etc) to be required to be far from that; a hypercolour, artificial, varnished, toxic interpretation, and to break away from that - as a woman and as a man gazing upon one - takes strength of conviction and confidence in the face of a disapproving society. Women are more conformist, are meant to be more co-operative, and are groomed to be seen and not heard, so to be consciously outside the realms of acceptable in babylon is harder. Remember we're coming from babylon culture where a female of any race was seen as property. Females are more expendable, and to this day less advantaged and more exploitable, so it's not a great surprise that we are more likely to want to blend in than openly challenge the status quo. So bless up those that do and show love in all ways not just the physical.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/9/2013 12:27:01 AM

We were together last Saturday but it seems she wasn't inna good mood and her aunty was saying she hasn't been herself these past days.Last evening she came to the house and her aunty was not home,I was home alone.We were interacting so well not until my companion came from work and she started acting as if we were fighting,it continued till her aunty returned home and I heard she was disappointed by how she behaved.I then decided to let her alone and when I cud speak up a point,she cud just crash it.I was so disappointed and I thought dat when we cud meet we cud reason properly and sharpen each other but she cudn't give I the chance till she left.Now I wonder if this love is natural or is it based upon something,I sometimes think its just an infatuation or someone is pushing her into the relationship(just I analysis).Now Iman is at a crossroad whether to love or leave before its too late because I don't want to get hurt or waste time on something that doesn't work.What do the I's suggest I do,note:the I's are the I only helper not what the baldhead friend say

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/9/2013 12:27:25 AM

We were together last Saturday but it seems she wasn't inna good mood and her aunty was saying she hasn't been herself these past days.Last evening she came to the house and her aunty was not home,I was home alone.We were interacting so well not until my companion came from work and she started acting as if we were fighting,it continued till her aunty returned home and I heard she was disappointed by how she behaved.I then decided to let her alone and when I cud speak up a point,she cud just crash it.I was so disappointed and I thought dat when we cud meet we cud reason properly and sharpen each other but she cudn't give I the chance till she left.Now I wonder if this love is natural or is it based upon something,I sometimes think its just an infatuation or someone is pushing her into the relationship(just I analysis).Now Iman is at a crossroad whether to love or leave before its too late because I don't want to get hurt or waste time on something that doesn't work.What do the I's suggest I do,note:the I's are the I only helper not what the baldhead friend say

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/9/2013 10:00:10 AM

Watch and pray Idren. Just ask the Most High for guidance and clarity and time will reveal the rest.

People have all sorts off reasons for not acting themselves, the I just needs to make sure the I IS acting as the Iself and shining the light for Ones to see. Patience is the key, and don't let the I's mind run away with itself.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/13/2013 7:45:32 AM

Truths my king.Nazarite I,Iman salute the I.I visited the Princess last Friday,when I heard she was home alone,her grandma went to a funeral.I found two of them(she and a friend)who was to keep her company.Her friend left and she started shouting at I for coming to her home.I asked why she didn't go to school the previous day and even dat same day,and she shouted back at I and telling I to leave and dat her reason of not going to school did not concern me.I kept my humility still and calmly told her dat I was not going home till I say what was on I mind.After a while,she paid attention,and I started to counsel her,telling her how much I knew her background and her situation that she was suppose to make hay while the sun shine.I told her how blessed she was to have a chance for education,and how many are still regreting if they could get dat chance,I told her how I have seen intelligence in her dat she only need to believe in herself.I went on for about 10minutes till I found her dat she was calm and eventually shedding tears.I haged her and comforted her and I told her how much I care about her great future and dat I'm always there to help in any way I can and she thanked me for dat.Her friend then returned and then I left. After Iyahbinghi Ises this ya sabbatical,I went to the princess' home,and unlike the previous night she welcomed Iman,she was with her friend and after sitting on the sofa,I recognized dat she might have been studying after I saw a Geography notebook,suddenly,her attitude changed and she was yelling at the I and even blaming me for trying to intervene in her personal life.I asked her friend if she could excuse us but,she refused,instead she wanted to throw me out.She then(the friend went to sleep)and we resolved the issue.What I realized is dat,her friend is a bad influence,she does not like I,otherwise the way this Princess behave infront of her friend shows dat she might be trying to prove something to her friend. Now,I was thinking of buying her a little present,something of great value to her upliftmant not vanity.I know how her aunties spoil her with material things so I don't want to be part of dat.I was thinking of buying her a Mathematics text book which will help her with personal studies.The baldhead friend dem seh dat ya one not romantic but I'm thinking of putting romance aside and be there for her not only as a partner but to give her a brotherly love too because to tell the Is the truth,my heart is also filled with compassion,when I look into her eyes,I just see innocence,but still the baldhead friend seh your merciful heart will backfire you when she would be used by someone else and you will get hurt.IS DAT TRUE???

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/14/2013 2:47:03 AM

My God yo bal friend may be right. Why does she keeps on humilliatin n hurtin yu if she realy cares? Why does she playin stupid of yu in front of her friend? Why do yu have to keep on condoning, defending n justifyin her lack of care fo yo feelings? Why is dat all ya effort has bn in vain so far? My king I feel what de I is yading through fo I man is older n I man not only in de same boderation of findin wombman fo wife but also of finding secure way of income. Troding natural livity mek I n I to be immediate outcast to de society n dis mek it very difficult fo some of us to find true love to start a familly n employment. After spendin long iwa of loneliness yu may find yoself desparate fo a wombman to love. As I n I yad in humbelness many people want to take advantage of I n I humble nature makin our effort of employment, self employment n true love to be in vain thus I n I heart is broken when we find all dis effort n determination was in vain. Though heart broken I n I irits not broken still thus we able to start all over again. My Lord as yu mek effort in desparation to win de heart of a wombman who doesn't care about yu she may want to take advantage of dat desparation by exploiting yu through pseudo love. I n I humble nature can also increase her desire to exploit I with pseudo love since she aint got no true love. My brada I man think she irie fe brotherly n sistaly love friendship but de I affe deep iditation in as far as lookin her fo wife to be. Its lot easy to accept ealy rejection than to force early rejection to turn it to pseudo love that will shatter yo heart into peaces after endurin several years of bein exploited n dehumanised in de name of love. My king I have one question fo de I. Are yu sure yu not lookin fo a goat on a tree? Most I guidance n itection. Bless my Lord.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/15/2013 7:42:24 AM

Those are very important questions to be asking the Iself and Iditating on, because a broken heart is not a pleasant or helpful burden to bear, although if it does come to I and I, I and I should take it as a challenge to heal it up stronger than before and burn any attachments I and I are holding negatively, hard as that is. With Jah, I can't see any experience, even the negative and disappointing ones, as being in vain when they often bring the most humbling and necessary lessons. Heartbreak is teaching I great strength in enduring it right now, and if I and I are prepared to submit I and Iselves to experience the fullness of the raw emotions and let go of them, then healing and growth is only a matter of time.

In light of that, and the young Sisters age, I would advise the I Zion Mountain to give her that Brotherly support to grow and develop, and then wait and see what grows with time, because the I has plenty, there is no rush. The I's baldhead friends may have a little point on that last one, but they are still thinking with the little head and not the one perched on top of the neck with the hair on it, and the I can't let that kind of thinking into the I's meds. Better the I gives the love and support to a young Sister unconditionally and rises her up in her thinking, education and Livity so at least she becomes a virtuous woman. Even if she isn't to be the I's Empress, the I will still have done the I's works in the sight of the Most High and nothing will have been in vain. To do that though, I think the I should heed the Idren Black Heart's advice and stand up for the Iself a bit more, especially with this friend who influences her against the I. I can't see with I eyes how the I them are interacting from over here in England obviously, but don't sacrifice the I's personal integrity and dignity over this. Show and shine the strength that the Most High gives to I and I in humbleness and stand for the Iself as an example at least to the little Sister that both she and the I are worthy of respect simply as human beings. How can anyone use her when she has that respect and dignity in herself that the I can teach her?

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/15/2013 10:22:16 AM

Yes I,king Nazarite I,I have been waiting for your Rasponse my brother....greetings.I have heard the I words and as far as I can see,I love for the Princess has extended beyond what even Iman thought,dat is I feel to give her brotherly love also as I have noticed she has no one to inspire.The first thing to enter I meds is to help her in education,she's naturally intelligent but she doesn't know and see dat,she does not believe in herself.So I also realized dat inspiring someone to love education is part of I Rastafari livity,so I bought her a Mathematics text book yesterday not as a romantic present but to show her how I man is determined to help her to get education and how education is the only thing she got.I also realized dat in buying dat text book,a great rasponsibility is ahead of I as it is not jus a petty thing but to be utilized of.The I is right in the I's last statement,because if she's truly inspired,motivated and educated,she will know how to love and raspect herself.Only time will tell

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/16/2013 9:59:36 AM

Now that is real love Idren. Unconditional selflessness. Rise her up and show her the love and light in herself that will give her Ifidence, dignity and self respect to empower herself, and don't let the I's own desires interfere by cultivating dependency on her in the I or dependancy on the I in her. His Majesty reminds I and I that mankind desires many things but must choose the rightful things, and choosing to put in the effort to uplift the Sister and not simply use her shows the I is choosing rightful things, and is accepting the sacrifices and responsibility that come with that. People will always try and make I and I sacrifices seem in vain by trying to press their con-ceptions onto I and I, but the Most High sees it and knows who has fulfilled their divine responsibilities. Sometimes His reward is heavy crosses to bear and broken and contrite heart, but if I and I look with real-eyes, I and I know that He cannot give more than I and I are strong enough to handle and rise up from stronger and more determined. Watch, pray, work and keep the statutes of the Most High and He will give I and I everything I and I could ever desire in time, provided that desire is from pure and righteous intentions.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I