Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=1

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/30/2013 8:28:08 AM

Greetings Jah people,Iman need the Is advise on this: I landlady admires Iducation and Iducated people,so the time I came to rent her apartment she was so happy,knowing dat Iman is pon Ittachment level.She then introduced I to her late sister's daughter(a 16 yr old beautiful Princess).It seemed she told the lickkle Princess everything about Iself,I livity i.e I no nyam no meat,eggs,salt,sugar and dairy products and dat I man a Rastaman and I smoke ganja.Unlike other girls, during I conversation with her(the lickkle girl),it showed she liked how I lived and she questioned I a lot about I Rastafari livity,why I do practice such a livity which they see as impossible to live Ital.I could only answer those questions which I thought would not complicate her overstanding,wi didnt reason about H.I.M divinity yet because I think there are some stages she is supposed to know before coming to the fulness of the glory of Rastafari.She then told I dat after finishing her high school,she want to have locks. Later on the same day she asked if I could show her some ganja herbs which she said she had neva set her eyes on,but unfortunately I had no ganja with me at dat time.We kept communicating telephonically and sometimes she would come to see her aunty(I landlady)but usually I would be at work.Consequently,she and I fell in love and then last Sunday when Iman was off duty,she came to the house and was surprised to see I pot filled with a bean and potatoe stew unsalted,like I said unlike other girls,it was no big deal otherwise I found out dat she was more eager to know why than condemn I.She then insisted dat I should show her the herbs which I did.She seems to be willing to know but truly speaking I don't know where to start,its like teaching a toddler an Ordinary level story sum.I next man was suggesting I should role a spliff and share it with her but I don't want to act as if Iman is taking the likkle Princess an advantage to use ganja and get what I want.What I want is to balance her Irits and I Irits to become one and trod Rastafari but I see there is a lot to be done till she comes to a full overstanding of Rastafari as these modern girls are being caught up in the babylon system of vanity and religion.SO WHERE AND HOW CAN I START THIS GREAT RASPONSIBILITY???

Messenger: Sister Sent: 4/30/2013 3:49:49 PM

Greetings Zion Mountain.
Princess is 16, how old are you?
Sounds like maybe she could be vulnerable if she has lost her mother. You are keen for her to explore Rastafari to an extent but in time she may find her way of her own accord, through you or through her own connection to Jah. If you are wary to let her smoke with you because you dont want your intentions to be misread then dont until such time you know she is ready and it does feel righteous.
Jah Bless

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/30/2013 3:54:23 PM

Big up rasta man
Love has become different in this y
babylon shitstem. its more easy to get sex and more harder to get true love. the modern society creates a code of ethics which.stipulates how life is or should be. for example u can now find a sitcom that show a teenage boy and a girl in or out of school raising a child that is considered funny thus more people our age end up gettin pg. Modern girls live with that mentality where love doesnt seem to last long thus they let their temptations control them and do all sorts of stuff.
in i reasonin the only woman is a rasta wombman. She overstands the livity,raspects fellow human and most important recognizes Jah. i would advise the i to get to know the sister much deeper. it is okay to try the spliff coz soon she will be opened to it and like a child you will teach her the proper ways of using the herb. Jah will reveal to u when the time comes. the biggest man was once a baby thus. take it easy and let i spirit tell i wat to do. iditate pon this but dont stress it, it shall reveal itself unto you in due time.
enjoy man and most of all give praise to Jah itinually.
Selassie i

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/30/2013 4:26:11 PM

Greetings Sister: Iman is turning 20 dis ya sabbatical i.e the 4th of May.Concerning the likkle Princess...For now I don't want to rush things with the herb because it will look(in the baldheads eyes)as if I am druging the girl to sleep with her which is definately wrong...on the other side I think it would be great if later on we can take the herb together which I think can bring an Iritual connection between us and help her become conscious.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/30/2013 4:38:15 PM

Greetings Conscious Ras.The I is right,true love is hard to find because of the corrupted shitstem.Just the other day,one Idren said to I that the only way to make a girl love you forever is to disvirgin her which is totally nonsense...seen?This is what the shitstem has made youths to believe,they have replaced love with sex.Let Jah guide

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/30/2013 4:40:06 PM

Greetings Conscious Ras.The I is right,true love is hard to find because of the corrupted shitstem.Just the other day,one Idren said to I that the only way to make a girl love you forever is to disvirgin her which is totally nonsense...seen?This is what the shitstem has made youths to believe,they have replaced love with sex.Let Jah guide

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/30/2013 5:01:35 PM

yes i rasta
even i was told that and thought it might be true but no way. its the dumbest thing i ever heard once i reasoned with my bredrens. i came of a babylonious relationship. important thing is to keep i irits very strong. i challenge my ex spiritually but she wouldnt reason rather shed retaliate and get angry. Jah knows what i want as long as i irits are strong Jah will guide i without even knowing to the right woman. that is true love and im foriver gratefull for that. Take your time untill she gets a strong overstanding of Jah Rastfari you will know what to do.
Bless king Jah guide u in your journey as wl as the sister.
Selassie i

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/2/2013 8:10:44 AM

Idren, that's a blessing and an upliftment to I soul to read about, and an even greater joy to observe the wisemind the I is using in approaching the situation. I trust that the I trusts the Iself enough to handle this with skill and purify the Iself of all vanities and uplift the young sister in whatever way the Most High instructs the I. I know the I is already praying for guidance and instruction, so keep it up and shine as an example, because the I is obviously a star in her life. If the most High Wills it, she and the I will stand in love together as King and Queen if the I has the patience to balance the Iself to let it grow naturally. The I will know when she is ready to smoke herb with the I and when she is ready to listen to certain Reasonings about life and the Most High.

Blessed love and guidance to the I and young Sister

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/3/2013 5:03:15 PM

King Nazarite I,I salute the I,thank you for the upliftmant kingman,the I has even made I to realize I capacity of great things,and thy fireful words have purified I soul because most of I tym,I spend it with baldhead friends who always try to pollute I mind,they always try to push I into sex saying dats the only way to bind a relationship but I heart even raspect her dat I feel lyk I would be degrading her and defiling her.Her aunty was telling I her about background last night saying the Princess mother died whilst she was a little girl and it is said her mother only came back to the country from Botswana being pregnant(carrying this Princess in her womb)so no one knows her father,in other words she an orphan being taken care of by her grandmama.The landlady was cautioning I not to worsen her heavyload by using and dumping her and dats what also make I feel the rasponsibility.She went on to say the problem with her is dat she is not good at school which I saw as not dat she not intelligent but lack of a suitable environment for learning or she needs dat guardian angel who will truly inspire her,the last tym I was saying to her dat the next tym she will visit I she must come with a pen and a book so I can help her in Maths,Science and Commerce which Iman is mostly good in.I just want us to grow together bit by bit.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2013 9:42:11 PM

Zion Mountain, the I was Reasoning before about the woman the I was previously with, and how she originally knew the I as an Adventist, before the I realized the I is RasTafarI, and I showed the I.

--------------------------
People can change a lot between the ages of 18 and 23, they go from being a child to a man or woman. So when a girl and boy come together as teenagers, they often find that they are no longer compatible when they become adults, because the people they have become no longer match.
---------------------------

So Teach the Daughter RasTafarI way, but realize that when she becomes an adult, her mind might change, and she may have other interests and desires.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I