Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5107&start_row=1

Thinking about accept Rastafari.

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bankyome Sent: 4/8/2013 7:02:35 PM

For the past 6-12 months I've been deeply researching Rastafari and as an Agnostic, I think it would give me a better guide for life and make my life worth living. Everyday for the past year I've felt myself drawing closer and closer towards Rastafari, how do I start this journey as a Rastafari? I'm willing to dreadlock my hair (I have an afro at the moment), eat I-Tal and whatever it takes to make my life better, I think Rastafari would make it so much better. How do I start my spiritual journey, where can I prehaps meet some Rastafari's to learn from in London and what should I do and not do?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks and peace.

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 4/9/2013 2:25:47 AM

GREETINGS IYAMAN.This has been a calling of the god spirit that comes after marcus garvey's revelations that they will be the third jesus in Ethopia by the name of HIGHLY SELASSIE I who would be blessing part in InI'S life.Teach I to be rightous and be principle before god's nature.LOVE of humankind is the symbol of life in rastas livity .you got to live right my brethren and read about gospel to inform I about rasta livity.Get some tips on preparations of spiritual foods such as 'I-TAL' TO stimulate the spirit of the phrophency . love InI, BE KINDNESS ,BE LUVLY ,BE TEACHABLE, BE CONVENTIONAL,BE LOYAL TO HIS MAJESTY,ALWAYS REASONS GOOD THINGS THAT CHANGES THE MARGINAL GROUP OF THE POPULATION.I GIVE THANKS

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2013 6:29:18 PM

He who seeks knowledge begins with humbleness.
Haile Selassie I is The Light of the world. In HIM is life, and the life is the light of all mankind.
Haile Selassie I is the Living Example of how I conduct I life, the same as Jesus Christ Is.
This brings me to the point; the Perfect Christian Life, Haile Selassie
I lead the Perfect Christian Life. Those who love Jesus Christ with their All will heed His Command; only them can conquer the world, as Haile Selassie I did.
From all walks of life have many been drawn by This Light. Even I was drawn by It. I was a practicing Christian when The Revelation of Christ in His Kingly Character, Haile Selassie I, dawned on I. This shook my world, litellary, to its very foundation. By His Love and mercies I survived many tribulations. To date I still depend on HIM, for who can comprehend that Jesus Christ is Manufest Perfectly in Haile Selassie I? Such knowledge is too dread for me.
There is a song by Morgan Heritage which did a lot for I, and it goes; " you don have to dread to be Rasta, no, this is not a dreadlocks thing, is divine conception of the heart."
Seek the History of this two characters, maintain humbleness to keep in contact with God, and He will lead you to Truth about Haile Selassie I.
Finally, to the Almighty you need to pray. Pray often.
Now let RastafarI lead the way...

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/9/2013 9:17:15 PM

Blessed Love Honorable. Take it from I, don't lean to ones and ones for showing the I how to be a rasta or what Rastafari means, because the I (u) will receive not one meaning but many. I'm not saying don't ask, but just bring it to Jah to decipher. I didn't know Rastafari existed and I had to find on I own and trust I, relying on people to show I, can lead the I the wrong way. When Jah came to I, I didn't know a rasta. the sterotype tried to define I path, but through trials and tribulations and everything that came to I, I grew. So, when tha I do seek just take everything but search within urself by going to Jah. I n I must know the wrong to defend the R ight. I n I must go through the purging fire and come in the the Right way of doing and saying.
I n I (our) journey first starts with the roots of Rastafari embedded from Iration (creation). I n I don't chose to pick up any way of life, it is born within I n I (us) but I n I don't know it until Jah ready to reveal it. I n I must go through life lessons to grow and build In I. I'm not saying don't go seek answers from ones and ones, but Jah is greater then man. I n I must go to Jah first then Jah will send the answers to In I in time. So much to say bout this. But, just remember what I said and I will repeat.
Rastafari is from Iration and whatever age I n I discover it is only the beginning of knowledge. I n I must submit.
I n I must come within Iselves and speak to Jah let Jah pave the way. I n I just need to follow. But, I n I sometimes are unruly children who try to take I n I own way and overstanding and then I n I will fall.
It don't matter how much ital the I eat or how tall the I turban or locks are. If ones and ones hands are dirty and hearts are dirty there is not room for in i in Mt. Zion. I n I cannot go to Zion with a carnal mind.
Just remember IN I free spirits and where In I spirits move, I n I must follow. I n I must go with the energy because Jah is In I energy. But, where Jah is so is Satan so be wise. Just know the harder IN I trodd for salvation and keep the 1,2 order and principle, then harder the spiritual war attacks. Just take tha I time and walk slow. Look for the signs. For "The earth is the lords and the fullness thereof and they that dwell therein." Psalms 24.

I wish the I many blessings and for Jah to cut and clear the way for the I. Its not an easy road, but if its not rough its not right. Jah is so good and I give thanks everyday for his blessings.

In I the reflection of King alpha and queen omega.

Rastafari Is not only bout one love, but a higher heights of being obedient to the Most High Jah RAstafari. I cannot tell the I how to find Rastafari but only share I journey. Rastafari is not bout what reggae music I n I listen to or what ital food I n I eat. Rastafari is a serious obedience.
Places I n I used to go In I go no more, things I n I used to say IN I say no more.

Sorry if I'm short and firey, just tired. Anytime tha want to reason link I. I hope I didn't scare tha I away..lol..I come in peace. ;)

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/10/2013 2:54:02 PM

Make sure the I is ready for the trod before the I takes up the trod. Bob Marley said "Many people will fight you down, when you see Jah light". If the I believe in some kind of Higher Power, then the I should just pray to the Most High for Guidance and sound reason in making up the I's mind.

Remember, the I cannot accept Rastafari without accepting Ras Tafari, Haile Selassie I, whom I and I hail as the King of Kings of Ethiopia and Most High Jah.

Jah bless
burningbush

Messenger: Numquam rerum nesciu Sent: 11/27/2019 10:24:01 PM

Messages are the important way of communication and people love to exchange on different forums. On the basis of different results edubirdie.com is giving more option to deal with the influential ways that are helping everyone.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I