Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5092&start_row=1

The Two Messiahs ~ Haile Selassie I and Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DavidOfJudah Sent: 4/1/2013 9:05:13 PM

Hello everyone, this is Anthony Robinson. I know, I'm not David; that's my Rastafarian name but that's not important. I'm here to make a reconciliation with Jesus Christ being the Messiah and Son of God, while at the same time showing you that HIM Haile Selassie I is also the Messiah, though the two are not the same people.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls, particularly the Testament of Simeon and Testament of Judah, there are prophecised not one, but TWO Messiahs. One would be a Levite as a priest and/or preacher, while one would be a king from the Tribe of Judah.

http://www.livius.org/men-mh/messiah/messiah_14.html

Based on my research, Jesus Christ is NOT of the Tribe of Judah. On the contrary, he's a Levite, and here is a website that proves that. Mary, along with Elizabeth and Zechariah (Family members of Jesus) were Levites, making Jesus a Levite. However, be cautious as this website tries to discount Jesus as being the Messiah.

http://truthorheresy.com/mary-the-levite

So since Jesus was a Levite, that would make HIM Haile Selassie I the Messiah, or anointed one, of the Tribe of Judah. Why? Very obvious. He was of the Solomonic line because of the relationship between the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon, whom bored a son named Menelik who remained in Ethiopia to become a ruler, according to the Kebra Nagast.
That story, to me, has some great merit, since archaeologists from the University of Hamburg have discovered the ruins of the supposed Queen of Sheba's palace in Ethiopia.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aHkn1LT4dQcU&refer=germany

CONCLUSION:
Both Jesus and Selassie I are messiahs. 'Nuff said.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/2/2013 2:22:26 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/2/2013 4:34:21 AM

Melchezideck the I said: Emperor Haile Selassie I
was a sinner. How dare you speak such blasphemous words against I Jah and King.Your nonsense has been tolerated for quite a long time but I personal will not take it,go away you Heathen

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/2/2013 6:16:23 AM

Blessed Love

Zion Mountain
The same ones that denied and persecuted Christ in Incient times deny RasTafarI today. They dont really follow Christ teachings. They follow man made dogma and doctrines of x religion. Same old scribes and pharisees.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/2/2013 7:33:26 AM

Shame,
how do the Iration lives?
You say I should go away.
Just remember this time.
The Iration is still saved.
I am speaking in the righteousness word.
Just remember what you say.
remember this time.
Peace and redemption.

Messenger: DavidOfJudah Sent: 4/2/2013 8:54:41 AM

@ Melchizedek

Are you referring to me?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/2/2013 1:19:50 PM

Bro Ark I,I salute the I for hiding this man's deceitful words and it won't be wrong to chase this heathen away from this site.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/2/2013 6:17:44 PM

Jesus Of Nazareth , Ras Tafari of Ejersa Goro

For the Saved they are two sides of the most precious coin ...The coin of salvation

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; which when a man has found, he hides, and for joy thereof goes and sells all that he has, and buys that field"

Gotta Have That Coin to enter Zion

Luke 12:8
Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/3/2013 11:56:51 AM

Seen, I. How are Selassie and Christ not One? Christ is the Lamb of Jacob and Selassie is the Lion of Judah.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 4/3/2013 10:30:35 PM

Greetings David of Judah, much Raspect for the I study and thoughts but InI think that the I should be careful when u expressing views of HIM. Cuz the I already kno that within Rastafari every Rasta man see HIM differently. InI also kno that to express the views publicy will be against the teachings of Christ. For he said if someone says here is Christ believe him not......Christ goes in more detail by displaying a dialouge between him and Peter..Peters revelation of Yesus, was personal, given to him by the father and sharing his view with Yesus and not other ppl...

Matthew 16:15-17 KJV

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar–jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

I hope the I is not offended but edified, cuz inna dis Iwa. InI need to be more infied than iver as Rastafari and break the division that linger. What I found helpful is linking up with Idren that share the same view as I and in secret fellowship and learn and then ixercise the faith in public, as Rastafari and not a mansion of Rastafari seen?

Blessed love Biruk Fikir Bredrin

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I