Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5076&start_row=61

Rasta livity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/19/2014 12:11:17 AM

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

The thief cometh not,
but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/19/2014 12:24:44 AM

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; an there shall be one1 Sheppard

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/19/2014 12:48:07 AM

Interesting analogy. But who would the wolf be? Who are the sheep? And if they don't follow shepherd 'Jesus', does that mean they are 'lost-sheep?' and by who's definition?

Some sheep may prefer take them chances with the wolf than with dat deh shepherd!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/20/2014 8:30:02 AM

blessed to all

yes I , to be a sheep simply means to be blind so fiyah bun dat sheep concept since it made InI blind for a long long time this is why InI stand as a lion ,InI are leaders and not followers since followers are for d blind only even though dat sheep concept sounds so nice as being obedient , InI commands and not obey , overstanding leads while to obey is to be a slave , overstanding H.I.M or be inspired H.I.M is freewise , lack of over standing leads to obedience but thru over standing obedience has no function.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2014 9:48:40 AM

And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.

HIM IS TUE HEAD , WE ARE THE BODY: INI: JAH- Rastafari
HIM IS THE LIFE OF ALL

Rastafari is Lion Sheppard Child and King and life of all things. King of Creation yes Supreme Being , Architect and Creator from HIM comes all life and all lifes breath is to be a praises to HIM

POST A PICTURE OF LIJ TAFARI MAKONNEN, THAT IS INI Rastafari SHEPPARD(LEADER)
Meek as the lamb strong as lion, wits of snake and swift as dove.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2014 9:59:18 AM

DID CHARLES EMMANUEL CARRY SHEPHERDS STAFF ?

The Isaiah 11 speaks of INI SAVIOR(SHEPPARD)
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/25/2014 11:40:47 AM

blessed to all

yes I, greetings jessep86, do d I really see H.I.M as d creator or d one dat controls life?

for I over standing dats a Christian or western dogma or teaching since it was never interpreted like dat on African or indigenous way of life since every aspect of man and creation was a representation of different gods simply for InI to overstand or develop InI capabilities for d development of InI Iritual and physical livity with creation itself.

H.I.M is a reminder dat InI is equal to H.I.M a mirror of InI and dat InI is capable of what H.I.M did for humanity and d totality of creation, H.I.M reminds InI dat InI are King of Kings and Queen of Queens, and dat InI self is d savior and is responsible for creation.

Equality of ALL as a whole since not 1 part of a whole is higher ,either head and feet are equal.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jamaican Empress Sent: 9/25/2014 2:23:04 PM

The Rastafari Livity, is a way of living that encompases the earth, that is nature, pure, and clean. No swearing, no medications, no masturbation, no evil...Just clean. Read...Rasta Way of Life...learn the Rasta Livity, by reading.
King Selassie I. Love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/25/2014 3:05:17 PM

Jah creator and is order of creation, not out of order Jah keeps I in control not out of control, JAH is my driver, JAH is my engine, JAH is the water that keeps engine cool, JAH is my Everything

JAH is my shepherd;I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; 3 He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

All the days of my life; And I will dwell

the LORD

Forever

Messenger: Jamaican Empress Sent: 9/29/2014 11:27:35 AM

Pardon me while I stick my nose in...Thats the point of Rastafari. To bring the Light of Truth to the People, in the midst of so much interpretation, and lies. There is one truth. Rastafari is that truth. King Selassie I is the Elect of Jah.
One. Love.
Haile Selassei I.

BTW
In Rastafari, there is no interpretation. The interpretation stops with Rastafari. Those who feel it...Know!
Rasta Book

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I