Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5076&start_row=11

Rasta livity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/24/2013 2:38:18 PM

Who is rasta?

Rasta is Jesus Christ the Emperor Haile Selassie I.

There is no more jew or christian or muslim or buddhist or monk or indian or hindu among rasta. Rasta is no religion or cult, no man or woman made up thing, but is a way of life. Rasta is accepting Jah into our lives, into our hearts, and be one with Jah, be one with Jah Ras TafarI.

When I and I speak of believe, I and I don't mean it like the christians believe, for they believe the pope. I and I mean that ones and ones should believe that Jah Ras TafarI Emperor Haile Selassie I is Jesus Christ and that He has fulfilled the Revelation for you (the I) and I.

And that by accepting rasta into our lives, we are become one with Jah, one with Jah Ras TafarI, (one with rasta), and should live according to the ways the Emperor Haile Selassie I lived and showed us to live; and the Emperor should always Itinue to remain alive in our hearts.

Jah Blessed Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2013 8:56:54 AM

Selah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/25/2013 9:10:01 AM

Rastafari know and not believe

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2013 10:18:03 AM

Give thanks zion mountain

When I and I speak of believe, I and I don't mean it like the christians believe. Yeah! You don't need to believe me. The word believe is on another level what I am using and will open it up later. As for now, I and I must know that Selassie I is the Almighty Power of the Trinity.

I and I must know how to live like Selassie I.

I and I must do the works of the most High!

So True Lord!
Rasta is not about believing,
Rasta is about knowing

Ras TafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2013 8:50:35 PM

Don't you know that guy Jesus Christ is actually the Emperor Haile Selassie I; and the gay ass guy satan is the pope? God, thats what Rasta supposed to know. My Lord

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 1:46:27 PM

Haile selassie is not Jesus Christ

He wasn't born in a manger
He could never be defeated by Rome
He wasn't born from virgin conception

Haile selassie lives.

Prove to me Jesus existed before you want to exhaust this probable fictional character to the level of Haile Selassie. Haile selassie is the saviour

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/26/2013 3:52:14 PM

I second the I,Garvey Africa.
The only thing why Jesus is linked to Selassie I is because we were christianized,if we were enslaved by the Indians then we would have been Hindunized and see Selassie I thru Shiva.
I and I must note that Selassie I is a Iniversal God and every people can see HIM thru their own spectacles.
The wicked many quote every verse and chapter that prophesy about the Tribe of Judah and refer it to Jesus yet its Selassie I.
To I,Jesus cant be of the same tribe as Selassie I because Joseph never slept with Mary,so the Lion of Judah is Selassie I.

I think we need more of the teachings of Elder Muta

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/26/2013 3:52:34 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 7:23:32 PM

MutAbaruka is one of the best communicators for a basic introduction to the rastafari and Incient concept of spirituality

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 12/27/2013 3:58:02 AM

From all the posts I've been seeing about Muta lately; it seems like some of you should call yourselves Mutafari. You seem to align and concern yourselves more with Muta's teachings, rather than Haile Selassie's teachings.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I