Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5064&start_row=21

Sex and sexual sins

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/1/2015 5:17:48 AM

What's a sexual sin? Based of bible and constantine law? If I have sex with an empress outside of babylon wedlock? multiple baby mother? Bible sin but no sin to I

Fire on anything other than man and wombman thing fire on rapist fire on bowers

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/1/2015 1:37:28 PM

thanks for the comment regarding that topic. i see we share the same opinion.

something that also lossely has to do with it is the thing that a man should be the head of his family. is it wrong if a man is just a house husband or if a woman feeds her family as the only family member who works (no matter if she has a "normal" job or she's the one who works on the farm)? right now, i think it's not what nature is all about and that a man is in deed the head of the family.

if a man can't find any job or they are both working and the woman is able to bring a little bit more to the table than her man it seems not that wrong to me but i don't know if i could say that a woman was made to lead her family and in times of demographic change i don't want to push any girl for a huge career if she doesn't want to.

don't get me wrong. i'd even say that man and woman are equal. regarding equal rights. equal human rights. but there's a difference between a man and a woman and da fundamental type of family which shouldn't be changed to me.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/1/2015 5:31:56 PM

There is no head of a family. RasTafari is the head of the family. Man not any higher than wombman in the home. Balance of the male and female principle. That's an ancient thing

The idea comes from the patriarchal way in which the bible was written

Messenger: Mommabika Sent: 5/20/2015 5:45:40 AM

Who on this planet saw that thing called God?

the bible was written by our ancestors and back in the days men had more power than women but we all know that we learn everyday and we change things everyday,to my observation and knowledge ALL are equal and men should stop putting themselves high.that is why Emperor Haile Selassie was with Mommabika during his inauguration,he knew very well that they are one thing..big up Mommabika.

Messenger: Mommabika Sent: 5/20/2015 5:46:27 AM

thank you.

Messenger: Mommabika Sent: 5/20/2015 5:46:52 AM

Be Faithful and live long..

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/20/2015 2:12:38 PM

yeah. but there are even some more neutral versions of the bible out there. when it says something like "tell all the men..." they have put "and women" in brackets behind it haha

i think your right. but maybe we are dealing with the same problems we are dealing with when it comes to racism. to be color blind is not the answer. it's too superficial. so to ignore the fact that men and women are so different is to ignore nature itself to me.

right now we are living in times of demographic changes. in germany, where i live, people are getting older statistically. the population isn'nt increasing anymore and there are whole cities which disappear every year. and there are not this many children who are able to take care of all the seniors like it was before. one reason is that women are used to follow huge careers after school and men aren't making that much money any more in general. so many people don't want children or they have not the time of the possibilities to take care of them. to me, it's all about the western new life style also. my grandfather has lived with 5 children and his wife in a small flat and he was the only one who had a job and this job wasn't well paid or something he could use to step up in society or even get promoted.
people think too much. people have certain values nowadays.

it's ok. you don't need to be a mother or a father and it's good to see that women can follow their heart desires in every way but is our life style nowadays really that great? i think it's the nicest thing for a child if he can grow up at home. with at least one of his parents around most of the time. that's how it always was. we can develop ourself and even the change of ancient traditions itself are not always bad i think but a woman is the temple of life. the original teacher who is soft and smooth both physically and spirutally to me. women have emotional and social skills which helps them to be loving mothers. men were described as hunters and gatherers and i think they are there to keep the family together. to teach a child certain things only a father can do. this goes such a long way. the fact that man can be easily distracted by the beauty of certain body parts of womenkind and that many women are naturally into muscular men or men who makes them feel "secure" mentally is all about our instict to find someone who is able to take care of our needs and the needs of our possible children. we're all part of nature.

the punk movement comes up with their wild hair styles and fashion understatement to eliminate the differences between the genders but while i think it's a nice statement on the street, it can't work all the time. a man has to be a man. a woman will always be a woman. don't want to talk about homosexuality and transgender people right now. but in the end, we're all equal towards our natural rights but we can't forget (mother) nature and (father) god to find a fitting concept for our society.

Messenger: Mommabika Sent: 5/27/2015 8:40:46 AM

Actually the spirit is us,the flesh is just organic belonging to this earth,I love someone for who he is not the physical part of him aniway..sex satisfies the spritual desire because if one is happy inside then sex becomes fulfilling(talking from the women perspective),it starts psycologically and sending the message to the physical part.

If I love someone,it will be that someone who is true and open to me,spritually I get satisfied and eventually sexually I get attracted..I can never get tired/bored by such kind of a person because we are all human beings,we have to compliment each other..not criticise one another..

Big up Mommabika...JAH bless and prolong our days .

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/29/2015 4:54:35 PM

that's right. we live in a time where everybody seems to be a gangster or a badgal. we should big up all of the good people again and don't follow the main stream news which are full of negative things anyway. positive changes always start with yourself. your mind will create your world.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2015 5:11:53 PM

Discuss

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I