Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5064&start_row=1

Sex and sexual sins

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/12/2013 8:04:24 PM

Oluseyi is my true name for I was never given a baptismal name and my true name is directly from Africa from the Yoruba Tribe of Nigeria I am a Rasta youth and therefore am still inexperienced in my knowing of His Imperial Majesty yet I know that JAH has guided me on this path. The main thing the I&I is concerned about is the temptation of a women. I understand that I will wait for my empress and will marry her in the eyes of JAH not any Babylonian paper signing and have many children but I&I came to the conclusion that if I wish to be a militant youth then I can not lay with a women until my house is prepared for her and my children ( Overstanding given to me by my elders) but how do I resist the temptation my brethren I am only a man but in JAH I have the authority to tell mountains to jump into the sea and they shall. Did not Joseph run from the wife of his master leaving his clothes behind? Am I to go that extreme for the glory of the most high? If I must then I will but please my brethren help me

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/12/2013 11:18:23 PM

More love, life and guidance Idren

I pray the I can benefit from I sharing some knowledge learned the hard way recently on I trod, but to start with let I share a piece of flowetry I wrote this morning about the situation I find Iself in with I Livity, and from there I can explain what I mean and the I can draw what lessons the I will, and please keep in mind that I am still working it out too:

Sometimes I feel sad when everything's fine
Like I'm hollowed out and can't speak, just whine
I'm not sick, I don't catch disease or eat swine
But I feel off balance, like I'm down and drinking wine
Yet I don't drink, or even eat from the vine
So I take some time to speak and listen to the divine
And pray; Iyah Most High send Iman a sign
Help me bring my heart, mind and spirit into line
Direct this loving force that is rising up my spine
That I can't redirect, neglect or confine
It lets me know that my body is a shrine
And that it's looking for another to entwine
And if it's just One then let I wait without decline
For that love way higher than wine and dine
Whatever happens, let I always rise and shine
Selassie's soldier still, and I never will resign

What that stems from is a situation recently where I thought I had found I Empress and the seriously confusing situation that has created in I now its clear that the Empress doesn't see I as her Kingman. The whole situation started during a time when I had two visions of what I know to be I yet unborn children, a daughter and a son, grown to adolescence. It brought fully to I mind and attention that I wasn't putting any thought at all into the most solid foundation other than Iyah HIMself, which is the family, and it didn't help that I'd been moving closely with a heartical Empress, who makes I feel loved and balanced and who's nose I'm still not convinced I daughter didn't have in I vision. That woke up some serious feelings in I towards this Empress, and taught I many different lessons about the mysteries surrounding the highest act in creation that I and I can achieve, which is the creation and continuation of life through the union of man and wombman. What I have envisioned with this Empress is not lustful, sinful or base in any way, even though it is intensely intimate and sexual at times, as I expressed in the flowetry there; it is loving, spiritual, even divine, and the intention is pure.

I give thanks for every blessing knowing that love has brought I, but as I mentioned already, it hasn't really been returned in the way I was either expecting or honestly longing for. I am still blessed to have such a good relationship with this Empress that there is nothing I feel for her I can't express if only I can find the words, but that is the real problem from I perspective; what I am longing to express to her is not something that lends itself to words, and even though she is more than willing to help I through whatever tribulation, the frustration of that feeling tore I up inside. I'm not joking when I say it feels like it hollowed I out, and because the news coincided with I breaking I leg, I had nowhere to run from it and I spent days and days trying to deal with it in Iself, trying sometimes to distract Iself and often slipping out of the balance I'd known back into some depths of lustfulness until I managed to get back on top of Iself and recover I Irits to address the situation and recover from I injury. Through Reasoning with the Empress and living life still I've come to a better overstanding of it, but I won't lie, its a significant obstacle in I way at the moment. Every time I try (and I have tried) to shift the focus away from this Empress who balances I so well and onto other women, I mind and body slip out of balance with I Irits and I fall down spiritually speaking. On the other hand, when I focus on the Empress, I get that hollowed out feeling from knowing that I love for her can't express in the fullest beauty that I soul can envision, and the affect it has on I mind and body is draining to say the least and I feel tired and sluggish and beat up, like I just got jumped almost. Its not a productive state to be in, but give thanks that through the powers of the Most High Jah RastafarI, He still blesses I with enough strength to do His works.

The lesson I'm trying to show the I with this is just that the I can't make the mistake of thinking that this feeling within the I is sinful when rightfully directed and balanced with the right Empress, because its natural for a man and woman of right to seek their balance but by all means, don't joke around with it or take it for fun. Clean out any false con-ceptions the I holds about it and remember to be very sure who the I offers that love to. I'm not saying I offered it to the wrong person still, but I don't wish I situation on the I. Be patient and Righteous and keep the I's Iditiation focused on that divine balance known by Haile I and Empress Menen I and know that each man bears his fruits in due season, so don't bother rushing and getting the Iself twisted up like I think I did.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/13/2013 12:47:53 AM

Blessed,
Read book of Jude, book right before revelation
Jah Guide in holiness and purity.
Who sows in flesh reaps corruption, who sows in the spirit reaps life everlasting.....

JAH BLESS

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/13/2013 6:14:52 AM

Yes I,king Nazarite I,bless up the Iself,the I said: Through
Reasoning with the
Empress and living life
still I've come to a
better overstanding of
it, but I won't lie, its a
significant obstacle in I
way at the moment.
Every time I try (and I
have tried) to shift the
focus away from this
Empress who balances I
so well and onto other
women, I mind and
body slip out of balance
with I Irits and I fall
down spiritually
speaking. True words my king,Iman also see love not only emotional or sexual but divine and spiritual too.I also experienced dat same situation with this ya Empress though we are not in good books nowadays because of I livity.I have come to realise that the more she resist I because of Rastafari,the more I get spiritually strong because I haven't given up on her yet.I feel like,the moment she avoid I or quarrel with I,thats the moment I feel the realness of Rastafari and makes I hail the Irator more and more.The time I try to let her go and search for someone better who does not diss the King,dats the time I get weak,off-balance of Irits,I feel like the only solution for I to get her know Rastafari and be I Empress Iternally is only when I praise H.I.M Intinually.No other wombman has never made I feel like this before,the only way she is making I stronger is when she try to resist I,but I have confidents dat she might be the rightful Empress for I

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/13/2013 10:21:41 AM

Truth Zion Mountain. Through dealing with the situation and getting up from the falls (not just spiritual or emotional in I case, because a physical broken leg too) it has only made I more determined to do the works of the Most High and although what I've come to overstand in Iself isn't comfortable right now, it is overstanding still and Haile Selassie I doesn't give I and I more than I and I can bear. Everything that comes to I and I is a strength if only I and I can recognise the teachings that are due to I and I on the trod, and often its the roughest times that give the strongest teachings.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/13/2013 12:16:37 PM

Zion Mountain and Nazarite I:

I was very impressed with the frankness of each of you in describing your feelings for your respective Empresses. So often in life, we as women feel men are incapable of truly having these deep emotional ties to anyone. Perhaps that is the difference. So often, we believe the men into head games, are not serious about committing to a relationship and are just looking to "use" a woman for whatever they can get. We feel it's impossible for a man to suffer from a broken heart because of unrequited love. As a result, when we as women encounter a man who is "the real thing," we don't want to trust it; we keep looking for you to disappoint. We have trouble believing we can trust our hearts, minds, bodies and spirits to you. And so the trod is long and arduous because of these reasons. I admire your resolve to continue pressing forward. It is so very encouraging to note that in matters of the heart, men are also vulnerable. Please know I am wishing the best for each of you in this regard. I thank Jah for men like you.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/13/2013 1:56:34 PM

I can overstand the confusion Sister Chica, because babylon is a confusing place, and if I and I even check the story; I and I find that undermining and corrupting the natural relationship between men and women has been a tool of control and domination for time, and I'm not at all sure it's not still being manipulated in certain nations. I even find it hard to trust women if I'm honest, because the experiences I've had with them in the past and the whole situation I see around make I distrustful. That is why this close Empress still seems like the only option to I, because out of any wombman I know, she is the only one I would trust to have that close permanent relationship with, and the spiritual connection I and I share is the most solid foundation for a union I can think of.
This is something that really needs to be unpacked and remedied, because it cannot be healthy or natural for both men and wombmen to feel this confusion about eachother. And that is just the tip of the iceburg of the problems that result from this confusion really.

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/13/2013 2:32:53 PM

The world is becoming more and more confused but I and I must follow the example of Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen in the Realm of Relationships.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/13/2013 3:47:14 PM

InI thanks for the reasonings but one question still lingers in I spirit. I have a empress who I love dearly she keeps me in JAH's guidance and makes I heart long for the day InI leave father and mother to be with her but I am still young the age of 15 where she rests at the age of 19 now age is no matter to the I but the Imans parents remind I that no matter how real and deep my love is for her I am still a youth and cannot provide for her. What can a man do to control his flesh? every human being longs for a partner Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, and Devinely but we can not lay together as man and wombman until the I is 18 that is the law of the land, I can lay with no other but her for I love is loyal and real yet I's body yearns for her touch. What can I do?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/13/2013 5:12:47 PM

If that is the I's situation and the love is real, then work hard towards that goal of building a future with the Empress. Take the energy and shift it into working to build up the I's base and keeping the link with the Empress strong. The I has 3 years to work at it before the I can start stepping it up to a next level, so no need to rush. Give thanks that the I is alive to receive that energy and strength and pray for balance in using it for Righteousness and keeping the I's Iditation pure and directed. Trust, thats not easy by any means, but through the trials, the I will just grow to a new heights of overstanding.

More love and guidance

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I