Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5042&start_row=1

Tuff Gong Lives

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/6/2013 9:21:12 PM

Each I's earthday is a time of renewal and to remember and revere mother mary of creation who gives mirth to INI bodIs and remember and revere Jah The Father

I love King Haile Selassie and Queen Menen

I give Thanks for Robert Nesta Marley Tuff Gong and all messengers of Christ and Rastafri that have reach I, with The word to I ear and the Irie vibrations to my heart and soul, One Love.

Tuff Gong Lives, The Spirit Jah gave Robert Nesta to change the world and man and renovate and transform lives on.
wickedness comes to a end but Love lives on

Gong

Leonard Howell carried This Title/nickname (THE GONG) and now Damian Marley does (Jr. Gong)

what does Gong mean in Rastafari?

The name is supposed to connote special abilities and mission in life.

The nickname's significance was further reinforced by the fact that in some Rasta settlements it is customary for a convert to strike a gong hanging at the entranceway to announce his first step into the fold.

a Gong is converting ones Jah.
a Gong is loud can be heard in sound and felt in vibration.
a gong is a leader

rising from silence like a lion rising from sleep to feed its young

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/6/2013 9:47:12 PM

Bob Marley is not the savior but he did do many good things.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/7/2013 10:33:15 PM

Christ is Savior, Yashua

The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- י;ְ;ה;ו;ֹ; is another form of י;ָ;ה;ו; Yahu, a theophoric element standing for the name of God י;ה;ו;ח; (the Tetragrammaton YHWH, sometimes transcribed into English as Yahweh or Jehovah), and ש;ׁ;ו;ּ;ע;ַ; shua‘ is a noun meaning "a cry for help", "a saving cry",[11][12][13] that is to say, a shout given when in need of rescue. Together, the name would then literally mean, "God is a saving-cry," that is to say, shout to God when in need of help. -Wiki

Bob was a messenger of The Gospel for many I driving it deep into the ears and heart with word sound and power, positive vibrations, Rastaman Vibrations
The Savior is One
Bob is part of the body of Christ my Savior
Ras Tafri is my Savior
Jesus Christ is my Savior
The Holy trinity is Three But One and is my INI SAvior
Hallelujah
One Love Unity and no die-visions

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I