Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5039&start_row=11

White Privilege

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/13/2018 9:57:34 AM

'White privilege', 'male privilege'.. Its all BS.. This is a victim mentality rhetoric pushed by the liberal/leftists identity politics social dominance.. This identity 'privilege' rhetoric is in lock-step with LGBTQP devil foolishness. They dont want people being self determined and proactive as Haile Selassie teaches.. Everyone must work. "We have said that wealth has to be gained through hard work. We have said those who don't work starve. And now We add that the capacity to earn depends on the individual: Each individual is responsible for his misfortunes, his fate." They dont want people coming together, working together, regardless of race or class or gender; They want people stagnant just pointing their finger saying "its rigged, you owe me something" all the while causing more and more racial division and resentment.. You judge a tree by its fruit and the victim mentality 'white/male privilege' tree has produced nothing but self deprivation, shame, guilt, and hyper racial/gender sensitivity.. It is designed to seperate people. Make people walk on eggshells too afraid to offend someone based on preconceived racial judgements. So people who buy into this BS treat people differently, act differently, based on the 'identity' of who ever they are around.. Its designed by the social engineers to break up the family, make women hate men, and drive the races further apart.. Nothing good will ever come from this rhetoric because, 1. Its fundamentally false, and 2. Its actual racism... For those who have been brainwashed/guilt tripped into this; being hyper racially sensitive, afraid to be yourself and treat people equally because "oh im a white male so I have to act and speak this way around these people because I have privilege and dont want to offend or step on their sensitive identity" is the real and prevalent racism of today.. See all that separation? See the mental programming? See the fundamental hatred this rhetoric produces? It says that we have to first divide people into groups and classes based on "identity" and 'political correctness', and then view each group as monolithic.. This is completely opposite from Jah truth; which is: Each INDIVIDUAL is responsible for their OWN life, and that Jah judges the heart of INDIVIDUALS impartially..

Now im quite sure people will try to argue anecdotally.. Well wemon experience this, 'minorities' experience that, your disgusting white male privileged ass doesn't.. The truth is, any anecdotal argument can go both ways. There is always another example or situation that contradicts the other.. 'Identity politics' is a house built on sand.. We have people 'identifying' as the other gender, as animals, as buildings, grown men as little girls.... Once we open that 'pandoras box', where does it stop? It doesnt.. Its all fuckery.. Designed by babylon to seperate and destroy..

White privilege is a lie
Male privilege is a lie

Being a 'victim' is not victory

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/13/2018 10:48:31 AM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/13/2018 11:10:56 AM

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/20/2019 11:08:19 AM

White privilege does not exist

"White privilege does not exist and I’m here to discuss why not, from a common sense perspective.

As a so-called black man in America, I’m supposed to believe that white people have some sort of advantage over me. I’m supposed to believe that they enjoy a privilege I don’t.

Well, I haven’t seen it. What I have seen is a difference in culture.

I see that the values within a culture that bring anybody some sort of privilege is baked into so-called white culture and not black. Black culture is sure to create nothing but failure.

One thing most black parents teach their children is, you have to be twice as good as the white man. You have to be better than them. Foul ball!

Congratulations parents. You yourself have just created an instance of white supremacy in your child’s mind.

White people have the privilege of being the measure of success because you as black people allowed it and created a space for it.

Why should a child seek to supersede a race that lags nearly half that of Asians in education? Why are we setting the bar so low?

'Competition is a sin' - Jon D. Rockefeller CLICK TO TWEET
If competition is a sin, why are we competing? The truth is, we should not teach our children to compete or to even see competition. We should be teaching them that they need to be so good, that no matter what a person’s race is, they cannot compete with US.

'Your only competition is yourself.'

In a society where people procrastinate and are habitually lazy, competing with yourself is going to automatically put you in the upper echelon of that society.

Anyone can beat the fat lazy guy on the couch at almost anything. Black culture is that fat lazy guy on the couch.

Everything we discuss is lazy. Sports and entertainment take up all the real estate of our frontal cortex.

If you want to strike up a conversation with a black male, just start talking sports and he’ll turn into Steven A. Smith.

But ask him about finance and he’ll be no Jim Cramer.

Ask a black woman about Blac Chyna and she can go on for days.

But ask her about finance and she’s no Suze Orman.

There is no white privilege – only black underachievement.
How can there be white privilege in a majority white country? That makes no sense. Privilege is for the few.

By being the majority, a white person has to compete with other whites for a job. When there’s one position and HR has to choose between 12 different white people vying for the same position, how does white privilege play a role?

But being black in those circumstances sometimes can afford a privilege.

For example. If Brand X is launching a new product with 50 Cent as a celebrity endorser, it probably makes sense to hire some black people to make sure the messaging is communicated properly.

In white America, everyone knows the white culture. Brand X could hire almost any ethnicity to speak to whites. White privilege falters again.

However, there is a communication difference between classes and that has nothing to do with race.

What is white privilege? It is when you start speaking the language of the upper class and blacks call it “white”.

Now, THAT is white privilege. When everything associated with greatness becomes white. Alas, it’s created by blacks. They associate wealth with white. They’re the only ones to do this.

I go for job interviews all the time. A black male dread head, with confidence, walks into these meeting rooms. I’m hired the majority of the time. So much so, that I often turn down positions. I often interview, just for practice – just to see how much I don’t know.

My competition is always some other white people, I’m sure. But the truth is, I just know more. I’m better at my expertise. I have no competition because I’m too unique. My skill set is varied, yet laser focused. You’ll be hard pressed to find someone like me.

But two years ago, I couldn’t get any gigs. The difference was, I studied. HARD!

That’s what we call success privilege. When you take on the habits of a successful person, you gain the privilege of the successful.

When you take all of your disposable income and give it away to brands, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

When you take all of your attention and give it to celebrities or fake news, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

'The privilege you get is the privilege you create.'

In New York, I see mostly white people begging for money. Where is their white privilege to help them?

When the new Muslim girl or handicap person joins a new school or job atmosphere, everyone walks on eggshells as not to offend them.

Nobody says about a new white person, “be nice, they’re white!”. That just doesn’t happen. Nobody cares. It is only the odd, unique, or different that is afforded privilege. And Black people are different.

The truth is, there is a black privilege. But we’ll discuss that another day…

Final Thoughts

We live amongst a white majority. So the images in the media, TV and film, will reflect that society. Because when people create, they create as they see themselves and it’s “white” people creating these things.

If black people created more, they’d create in their own image as well. But when you’re a habitual consumer, you have no choice but to consume what the white man gives you.

If you’re tired of it, start creating your own images, jobs and industries. Then you don’t have to worry about this boogie man, called white privilege.

Here’s the truth. Blacks look for instant gratification over long-term gratification. They’re more likely to spend on $200 sneakers because they can be fly now.

But they’re less likely to put that $200 into a stock portfolio and be “fly”, years from NOW!. They just don’t have the patience. Microwave brains.

'They'd rather be fly now and struggle later, than struggle now and be fly FOREVER.'

Because they are selfish and only think about themselves. They aren’t thinking about the next generation – which inherits, not fortune, but debt. Blacks can’t even afford to bury their dead.

Children born into wealth is because their predecessor was planning generationally. Blacks plan day-to-day. Until blacks start planning two lifetimes ahead, they will never rise from the rut.

Your grandkids will still be crying about white privilege because you failed to plan. And all it took was a simple life insurance plan."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 11:57:35 PM

Privilege definitely exists, but calling it "white privilege", as if it applies universally to all people with skin lighter than some certain shade, is erroneous and designed to foment racial strife. The privilege that does exist among some people, which is an inherited and/or societal phenomenon, is a privilege over which they exercise little or no control, so to denigrate them for it is as nonsensical & wrong-headed as being prejudiced against people based upon their skin color. For example, hating people for being rich is wrong. It's not wrong to think that the rich should pay their fair share or that they should treat poorer people with due respect, but to vilify someone solely based upon their accumulated wealth is morally wrong. [It's understandable to be jealous of someone else's privilege based upon their wealth, but vilifying them for having money is just a manifestation of irrational resentment.] Having originated in the Los Angeles area, I have witnessed "privileged" among people of every different race and nationality imaginable.

The bottom line: People need to be considered for who they are as individuals based upon their own characters and accomplishments, and not judged (or pre-judged) according to some generalizations based upon arbitrary label groupings into which they are classified.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2019 6:29:06 AM

People need to be but peoppe aren't and havent been. We do not live in a world starting from an equality baseline of 0.

Anyway it funny how Hemphill denies white privilage yet i see it clearly. Nesta is found somewhere wandering as it would f be odd for him to fully agree with I or Hemphill on a topic. This website funny still....

Haile

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/21/2019 6:58:40 AM

“The bottom line: People need to be considered for who they are as individuals based upon their own characters and accomplishments, and not judged (or pre-judged) according to some generalizations based upon arbitrary label groupings into which they are classified.”

GO TEACH THAT TO WHITE FOLKS!

Until then, peace will remain but a FLEETING ILLUSION to be pursued but never attained

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/21/2019 7:07:53 AM

RastaGoddess,
If you take a minute to re-read what you've written I think you'll notice the fundamental problem inherent in it (i.e., you've ascribed a certain mindset to a huge, ill-defined part of the human race using a non-specific label - the very form of prejudice His Majesty vehemently rebuked). If you know of a specific person guilty of or incidence of generalized intolerance you could cite that, but to take an irrationally broad brushed pot shot looks like looks a lot more like the pathogen causing, than the cure, for the disease we all seek to eliminate.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/3/2020 6:02:34 AM

Hemphill you said in another thread, "However, I agree that omitting certain aspects of history helps to mold a youth into a mindset that is desirable by the social engineer puppet masters. I’ll say that again.. omitting certain aspects of history helps to mold a youth into a mindset that is desirable by the social engineer puppet masters.. A perfect example was brought up earlier. Not teaching about the reconstruction era and proper orientation of the 2 political parties, their early history continuing today, but rather teaching ones a false history of democrats to preprogram them for accepting the dichotomy today. And if your argument is that this same school system, that is largely ran by leftists, is and has been omitting and changing things to keep black people down, then I can agree. That is the democrats modus operandi, they created the KKK, the Jim Crow laws, they fought to keep slaves, the fought to keep segregation, Joe Biden constructed in 1994 the crime bill that Clinton signed that gave Black people 2 times the sentence for the same drug crime committed by a white person, democrats initiated the welfare state to separate black families and keep you poor and dependent, democrats lobby for Planned Parenthood founded by a racist eugenicist that kills black children 5 times more than any other race.. If THAT is the “systemic racism” or “institutionalized racism” you speak of, then I’m on board 100%.. But to take that, smudge the real players and creators of it, and blame all white people and say that in 2020 there still exists a distinct advantage and privilege of simply being white, I won’t get behind that..."

Yes I, democrats have done some evil, so have republicans. Does it matter if the wrongs are created by the left or the right? If you punch me, do you think it really matters to me what hand you hit me with?

Those puppet masters, Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller designed a school system that taught White people that they were leaders and it taught Blacks and other Non-Whites that they were followers.

Brain wash education: The Men Who Built America
"In the first half of the 20th century, the Rockefeller Foundation and Carnegie Corporation undertook joint projects aimed at constructing an education system for black Americans in the South as well as for black Africans in several British colonies. In 1911, the Phelps-Stokes Fund was chartered with the purpose of managing “the education of Negroes both in Africa and the United States.” This restrictive educational system for black Americans had already been institutionalized, beginning with the ‘philanthropic’ endeavours of Wall Street bankers and northern industrialists and capitalists at several conferences in 1898. The education was constructed on the basis that, as one conference participant stated, “the white people are to be the leaders, to take the initiative, to have direct control in all matters pertaining to civilization and the highest interest of our beloved land. History demonstrates that the Caucasian will rule, and he ought to rule.” As one conference organizer stated:

Time has proven that [the ‘negro’] is best fitted to perform the heavy labor in the Southern states… He will willingly fill the more menial positions, and do the heavy work, at less wages, than the American white man or any foreign race… This will permit the Southern white laborer to perform the more expert labor, and to leave the fields, the mines, and the simple trades for the negro.[1]

The conferences resulted in what became known as the ‘Tuskegee educational philosophy,’ which was decided upon by 1901. Three major decisions were taken at the conferences. The first major decision was that “it was necessary that provision be made to train a Negro leadership cadre”:

For this purpose, then, it was concluded that certain Negro colleges would be strengthened to educate a strong professional class – doctors, lawyers, ministers – which would be responsible for raising the general physical and moral level of the race in the segregated black communities… [Second], it was decided that the Negro had been educated away from his natural environment and that his education should concern only those fields available to him. This key decision marked the formulation of the concept of a special Negro education. Third, it was decided that this special education – vocational and agricultural in focus – of the Negro had to be directed toward increasing the labor value of his race, a labor value which, not surprisingly, would see the white capitalist as chief beneficiary"

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/3/2020 7:09:28 AM

Yes!

THESE are the ones I fight! Ford, Carnegie, Morgan, Rockefeller, etc.. These devils set up systems of eugenics that continue today.. THESE same ones funded Margaret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood goal of elimination of the black race..

I am with you 1000% on this. This is what we need to be exposing.. I simply dont take this verified history and juxtapose it with a privilege on my end, at least in 2020.. Now, like I said, these programs set up by those devils are still in operation, but there goal is to eliminate most of the earths population. They don’t care about skin color. They care about those who are willing to serve Jah and fight them with truth. They want to stomp out the spirit of resistance. They are trying to create a post human world.

I remember the reasoning you linked to. The ONLY thing I disagreed with was saying that America’s founding fathers created it with the intention of keeping black and indigenous peoples oppressed.. I know that none of them were perfect, some of them even good. And I know that America never realized and secured the freedoms it said it would.. And that’s my only argument.. America has quickly become the wealthiest and most prosperous nation in the history of the world. More innovation has occurred in America’s 244 years than the rest of the worlds history. I know that the jump start was from the back of slaves, but I also keep in mind that America ended its own slavery and slavery around the world. But here is when I bring up the democrats again. (And yes republicans who went along with it as well).. A criminal cabal; Ford, Carnegie, Morgan, Rockefeller, etc, formed to latch onto America, use its strength, infect its potential, and spread a poison (the NWO) to the rest of the world.. They have used the liberal mentality and corporate media to keep only the negative aspects of America in focus and use the past trauma to keep people divided and mentally enslaved. Having all of us fighting amongst ourselves keeps us ignorant of who these globalist satanic players are.. Destroying America is a goal of theirs, and what replaces it will be 10x worse than what America ever was.. And that’s the thing, instead of working together to make America as good as it could be, and driving the devilish globalist and their eugenics sterilization campaigns out, let’s just tear it down for them... That’s my only argument bro.. I leave this with a quote from His Majesty when he returned to the USA for a second visit.. “As you have said, Mr. President, the relations between the United States and Ethiopia are not new ones. We have, for many decades, maintained the most friendly relations. We have manifested this friendship not merely by words, but in terms of specific, concrete, and joint efforts and sacrifices we have made.

Our friendship has been based on certain solid common interests which, as time goes on, rather than being weakened are strengthening themselves each day.

Mr. President, I am happy today to be here, particularly to meet you again in your own country. I have vivid recollections of your visit to Ethiopia and the extensive exchange of views we have had concerning the bilateral relations between the United States and Ethiopia, as well as multilateral relations and questions affecting international peace and security.

I am glad that my arrival here in the United States yesterday is affording me another opportunity to exchange views with you, Mr. President, with a view toward strengthening further the good and friendly relations that have long remained as the basis of the relations between Ethiopia and the United States.

I also wish to emphasize that the friendship between our two countries has not been solely confined to relations between us, such as my visit here or President Nixon's visit to Ethiopia; but many people in different walks of life, both from Ethiopia as well as from the United States, visit each other's country, and we consider this to be indispensable in strengthening already existing friendly ties.”

I know this is diplomatic, but still.. His Majesty showed an interest at building upon a friendship with USA.. In this example, we can see that even in 1969, HIM saw great potential in America.. I meditate upon that.

Thank you. Maybe we can reason off of this forum.. I won’t be on here for long.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I