Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4982&start_row=11

Anti-inflammatory herbs?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/5/2013 6:19:17 PM

there is a ionic flow between the earth and human bodie when not insulated/disconnected due to concrete, rubber shoes ect..

activate DNA with earthing and sunbathing

only 1/3 of genetics is being expressed in the modern Babylonians

so far from creation cannot be complete creatures

so the divine cannot fill them

live natural, food from Jah and be in nature of the most high

theres enough info on google scientific and spiritual cultural and ancestral on the earthing and its anti inflammatory and beyond into whole being benifits

Im sure Christ walked barefoot.he told his disciples to take no shoes:

Luke10
1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, NOR SHOES: and salute no man by the way.

5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Messenger: chica Sent: 2/1/2013 12:29:49 PM

Peace to you, Jessep86

Can you tell me of any herb or tea that is good for blood circulation?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/8/2013 9:42:53 PM

Greetings Sistren,

Ginger Root will help with circulation and has many other benefits: "Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) is well known as a remedy for travel sickness, nausea and indigestion and is used for wind, colic, irritable bowel, loss of appetite, chills, cold, flu, poor circulation, menstrual cramps, dyspepsia (bloating, heartburn, flatulence), indigestion and gastrointestinal problems such as gas and stomach cramps. Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb and there has been much recent interest in its use for joint problems. It has also been indicated for arthritis, fevers, headaches, toothaches, coughs, bronchitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, to ease tendinitis, lower cholesterol and blood-pressure and aid in preventing internal blood clots."

I like to make Ginger Tea. Buy some ginger root; Give it a rinse in some clean cool water; Take a spoon and use it's edge to scrape off the outer skin of the Ginger Root and compost or discard it; Chop, grate, or blend up the peeled Ginger Root; Now it's ready to add to some hot or cold water. Give thanks and enjoy!

You can also add 1 cup of the prepared Ginger Root to 1 cup of Honey and store it in a jar. Then when ever you'd like a cup of tea use 1-3 tbs with a glass of water, tastes great. Mix in some lemon juice and you have a good remedy for colds.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/8/2013 9:49:28 PM

You don't have to use the lemon; honey and ginger alone is a great remedy for many ailments.

May the Most High Guide and Protect you Chica,
Jah Bless along your way

Messenger: chica Sent: 2/12/2013 11:56:13 AM

Greetings, Warrior Dove.

Thank you so much for the recipe. It is delicious! I hope it really works as far as circulation. I'm making it for my elderly neighbor. She says she enjoys the flavor, and just having someone make a cup for her makes her feel happy and cared for. Have a great day... Blessed love... Chica

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/12/2013 1:45:30 PM

Bless up Chica, Glad to hear that it was enjoyed :) Garlic is also great for circulation. Most people won't care for garlic tea, though it is one way to prepare it. Of course you can cook with garlic or take some garlic pills. They even make non-odorous garlic pills, as garlic breath/burps can be a side effect from ingesting garlic.

All thanks and praises to the Most High JAH RasTafarI!
Guidance and protection

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I