Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4980&start_row=1

De a celebrating birth with death

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/21/2012 2:51:54 PM

Greatings brother, sista. We come again to de iwa of de year where many people celebrate christmus. Dis is de very same iwa where inocent blood of different animals will be shed in de name of celebration. Dem seh dem a celebrating de birth of their savior. Then mi wonder how can dem celebrate birth with death. Millions of animals worldwide have, are n will be mercilesy n brutaliy murdered to satisfy many people's greedy desire to eat flesh. My question to u sista, brother who eat flesh n celebrate de festive: why must de animals die fo yo celebration? Why kill dem? Why eat dem? Why must de animals suffer fo yo happiness? Why should dey cry when u laugh, why should dey sorrow when u joy? De fish, chicken, goat, cattle, pig n many other animals have a right to live so please have mercy pon dem. Don't kill dem, don't eat dem. If u think u can't do without flesh beta pause bfore u put dat piece of flesh in yo mouth n think about de cryin, weepin n wailin of de dead animals' souls. Think about de suffering. Bless my lord. Just bein in solidarity with brother n sista chicken, fish, cattle n others in bondage.

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 12/22/2012 1:49:59 AM

Selam Indemin I feel that these words by the Prophet of Ras Tafari the Rt Hon Marcus Garvey have meaning.

Marcus - A Black Man's Speech To A White Man In America

I'm not as educated, sir, as thee,

But God Almighty's sun I see,

And you may treat me very hard l'or this,

But I His Holy Hand shall kiss.

I have no nation, none as great as yours

That kills and grabs beyond the stores;

I have no selfish laws to keep men down

And then upon them ever frown.

You have the wealth of land and sea and sky,

You boast as if you'd never die:

How great you are, my mighty earthly king,

So great that I must tribute bring!

But, sir, one day you'll surely be in Hell,

And then a story I will tell;

As Dives asked for quenching water then,

So will you all from that hot pit.

Your gilded pride is much in this your day

It's time for you to gather bay

And so you feed upon my sorry life,

And rob me of my home and wife.

My lands you say are yours, and minerals too,

How sweet it is, dear sir, to you!

You kick me down and lash me on my back,

And when I cry there's one more whack.

But one good day will surely come for me,

When God of men will speak to thee,

And then the awful thunder clap will tell,

How far down you will be in Hell.

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 12/23/2012 3:42:17 AM

Black Heart

Yes I,
livin in babylon I self recently meditated pon that exact line of reasoning. It is a shameful disgrace to imanity what these babylonians do with them stockpiles of genetically modified monstrosities. No respect them have for the Earth! No respect them have for the sanctity of every living being! No acknowledgment given to the lives that them end! But Consideration is a must; every living creature is rooted in the Most High! This is why these excessively vicious practices bring the consequences that they do---hundreds of thousands of deaths yearly from obesity and health problems associated with industrial-scale human carnivorous behavior. Even wolves know when to stop! Jah grant I the wisdom to share that the Ital life bring rewards beyond material livity, To have a place in unison with Jah creation, rather than subordinance, misconstruction, and deprivation. INI RastafarI Still Stand!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/26/2012 9:58:48 AM

Truthful, my king Iman Bo. Fireburn de slaughter houses n butcheries, fireburn animal farming, fireburn zoo n any other form of animal abuse. Fire!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I