Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4975&start_row=1

I'm Interested to know

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/6/2012 9:20:56 AM

Did any of the I's find Christ through RasTafarI and not the other way around?

All the RasTafarI people I have reasoned with had previously had faith or had been raised in Christian households, they began to sight RastafarI through Christ or seen that it was His Majesty that Revelations spoke of.

I on the other hand was lead to the Bible and Christ through reading His Majesty's speeches. When I started to read the bible I justified Christ by sighting that he taught the same things and his word sound carried the same earth force as Selassie I.

Before I heard Selassie I voice I had no faith or belief in
the existence of the Most High

Blessed Love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 12/7/2012 1:16:25 PM

Yes I, I was raised in a strict Pentecostal Christian home and I had rejected it completely. Many times I was forced to cut my locks. I had lost all faith in God until I found HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 12/7/2012 1:51:48 PM

Yes-I I was raised in pentencostal and "non-denominational" churches as well but came to the fullness of the true Christ i was worshiping when Jah gave me the unction in seeking Rastafari, HIM found me and came into my heart, so now no more pentecostal just his teachings and true Raspect for the true Christ that died and rose up again for InI but who is now King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 12/10/2012 2:52:30 PM

I would say that I was profoundly affected by the praying in tongues of the Pentecostal church as I saw it mystic and powerful in its nature. Sometimes when Pentecostal pray in tongues the language almost reminds me of an ancient Semitic language, and whenever I hear His Majesty's voice, I automatically equate it with the praying in tongues that I was exposed to.

I am also interested in the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia and how this relates to Rastafari. I do realize that Kedamawi was the head of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia (Tewahido) although He operated under the Bishop who is venerated as an icon of Christ. I also know that He is head of the Nyabinghi Order, and some contributors to this forum have reported that this was said ultimately to infiltrate His Majesty and His Warriors and Warriesses as uncivilized and primitive.

I am interested in being baptized into the Tewahido Church. Does this mean that I will have to denounce His Majesty's blessed I-vinity or cut my hair? I hope that the Tewahido ("Being made One") and the Rastafari ("One to be feared") Orders can come together in unity and peace, as One.

May HAILE SELASSIE I bless Us all.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 12/10/2012 4:21:37 PM

Greetings Burningbush,

InI am interested in the EOTC as well because thats where my King was head of, but InI kind of hesitant of it because of how Abuna yeshaq was forced to step down or the split in the church after Abuna Yeshaq was striped of his title and was killed. Part of i also think that the church has some matter with the Derg to dethrone InI king, because the church and Govt was one in dem times...but anyway InI have reasoned with members in the EOTC and from what I hear, is yes the divinity of HIM is not practiced there, having locks is not an Ethiopian thing, although the Bahetawi (i think its spelled wrong monks have them. inI been to 2 services and enjoyed it....I jus advise the I and put in remembrance what HIm said, is that the "country is for all and religion is personal" how you worship is how you worship, InI raspect the church because it will teach I about the Lamb, InI savior before he became King of Kings. Blessed love King

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2012 6:18:22 PM

Q. Did any of the I's find Christ through RasTafarI and not the other way around?

A. They are ONE

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/10/2012 6:28:29 PM

Blessed love my Idren

I give thanks for the honest and upfull reasoning

For Iself I don't see church as part of I personal trod. I aim is to communicate directly with I father through The cultivation of I own higher self. Any intermediate between this relationship I feel would weaken I Irits and livity. I could never join a congregation with those who don't hail the fullness of I Jah and King.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/10/2012 6:34:49 PM

Q. Did any of the I's find Christ through RasTafarI and not the other way around?

A. They are ONE
--------
Yes I .
How did the I come to real eyes the fullness of ONE?

Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/11/2012 6:07:36 PM

Q. How did the I come to real eyes the fullness of ONE?

A. Its a feeling

Through inner purification. Focusing, meditating on scriptures and nature to remove all impurity of non-truth .

Through Ital living, cleansing the layers of worldliness from the soul inside the body, cleansing the body temple with
Jahs foods(have a temple that vibrate in harmony with creation),
fresh air(deep breathing cleasings) and
sunshine(sunbath removes toxic vapors)

Silence in mind and pure heart. Only when one is pure can the vibrations love love really vibrate. negative thought and junk food create toxin, worrys create toxins, and all these pollutions pollute the body mind and soul but iv given the healing above , they are blessings from Jah, who receive the blessings are Jahs Children
the cells and bodIs cant vibrate to all the vibrations freely when coated in toxic plaque, this s why many peoples cant love on a true deep vibrational feeling because the heart is polluted with goop and the cells of the body are in the goop

cleanse the goop pollution with your faithful right action and grace of Jah
the more pure IandI being becomes the more sensitive IandI are to all vibrations

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/11/2012 6:09:14 PM

TRUTH HAS NO DIVISIONS

TRUTH IS ONE

THERE IS ONLY ONE "THE WAY"

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I