Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4967&start_row=1

Need guidance

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BABYLONBURN Sent: 11/19/2012 11:59:47 PM

InI facing a rough patch In I trod. Recently i been having urges to go back to babylon ways. I beli e its because The people around I is soooo caught up in babylon that I cant escape I old ways n I dont knoe what I should do. Can any of the I's help I out ?

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 11/20/2012 5:34:04 AM

Its up to you. Have faith. Look at your statement:

"I beli e its because The people around I is soooo caught up in babylon that I cant escape I old ways n I dont knoe what I should do"

improvement in thinking:

I beli e its because The people around I is soooo caught up in babylon, STILL I CAN escape I old ways n THAT IS what I should do.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/20/2012 10:00:14 AM

Blessed to all

greetings babylonburn,i wrote this poem for guidance ,i hope it might help

BE HAPPY

If u are happy to have a nice car ,be happy
If u are happy to get an extra job to sustain it,be happy
If u are happy to keep it clean and shiny every sunday on your only day off,be happy
If u are happy to skip breakfast just for a month to get a new grills for the car to be more stylefull,be happy
If u are happy to skip another month of breakfast for a new paint for your cool car,be happy
If u are happy to give up your breakfast for good,eat meals at noon 4 days a week and get an extra hours on work to have a new simple car for work to keep the cool car on private use ,be happy
If u are happy to die young and lived your life for the cool car ,be happy

Why need something simply to be happy?
Not everybody is happy with a car ,so its not the car that make you happy, ,materialism seems to make you happy but in fact suicidal, YOU ARE HAPPINESS ITSELF,just be happy without desire is happiness.

let happiness be d guide because life is a blessing in any given situation, JAH is life and to be happy is its recognition.JAH BLESS

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: BABYLONBURN Sent: 11/20/2012 12:13:03 PM

I give thanks to the I
s for your guidance. Bless

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/20/2012 2:28:53 PM

Blessed Love Duru, give thanks for the word sound.

That reminds I of the wanting mind, that little voice inside that says things would be better if only I had ... Problem is the only thing worse than not getting what we think we need is getting it and realising its changed nothing, that's the consumer driven materialistic way of babylon society. ££$$ they say equals happiness. InI know Happiness comes from knowing the creator within.

JAH IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
RasTafarI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/25/2012 1:09:33 AM

blessed to all,

yes i ,matthew

heart is d kingdom(kingwise) and d mind is its servant den mind is no more wanting but humble.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/25/2012 10:17:18 PM

Yes .. everything makes a happy person happy

everything makes a depressed person depressed

Christ said if the eye is light the whole body is light

life is colored by the lens color of our current consciousness

be Fully Irie and see Iration in its fullness

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I