Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4966&start_row=1

Building a connection with Jah

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mwalker Sent: 11/19/2012 12:48:09 AM

I have been doing a lot of research on the Rastafarian faith and I know that this is for me. Jah has been speaking to me and I hear him clearer and clearer each day. I wish to know how I can continue to strengthen my bond with Jah and the steps I must take to gain more knowledge of the true rastafari lifestyle and spirituality

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/19/2012 11:24:48 AM

Greetings Mwalker and welcome to the call of Rastafari

InI know a lot of ppl will disagree with the I, but know, learn, and accept the Kristos that HIM tetsified of in the ible...

HIM says that it is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is like a vessel that has never existed...read the quote up above the right hand side of the IRUDDER.com banner on this page...

HIM also say that the bible is the rallying point for all humanity and that he glories in it, so accept this great message as Rastafari in Christos, follow HIM teaches and the I will be guided right.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/22/2012 3:48:03 PM

Jah Bless and Jah Guide

Go through all these posted reasoning here...many have been called by JAH coming here with the exact same question and ones very similar and related.

The spirit is guide and teacher and is Jahs gift unto us to sanctify...We are saved by believing in his word, in believing in Rastafari and The Words of IandI Savior we receive the grace the gift of eternal life and its life to the full, complete joy and all gifts of peace in the sanctification by the spirit from babylon in Zion blessed in Jahs presence of Love that gives life that makes IandI grow, so grow the dreadlocks(faith) the seed of faith in rastafri grows and faith grows in to the livity day by day bring inner and outter growth and transformation.

Romans 12

King James Version (KJV)

Romans
12: 1-5

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world(rome/babylon): but be ye transformed(by Rastafari) by the renewing(reborn in spirit) of your mind(into zion), that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

ONE LOVE JAH BLESS SANCTIFY IN RASTAFARI LIVITY

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I