Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4965&start_row=1

Overstanding

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Drew Sent: 11/18/2012 10:21:35 AM

Greetings Idrens I and I have a problem just about every other week explaining the teaching of rastafari, But people thing i crazy but i know what i doing is right and has change i ina positive way. Even i mother who is a christian thinks i going down the wrong path,When i bring up rastafari wit she,she say she dont want to talk about religion but i say its not a religion its a way of life and i believe in the same GOD as she THE MOST HIGH,she think i crazy. But not only do she think a crazy its alot of people that just dont overstand i, so i was just thinkin should i keep it to iself?

Messenger: BABYLONBURN Sent: 11/18/2012 1:40:12 PM

The I has the same problem . I jus try to explain the best I can . I friends overstand mostly but I family still think I crazy an the I gunna just stop I trod an pick sumthin else up

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/18/2012 10:11:24 PM

It becomes our responsibility to share our precious knowledge of Rastafari with those who have not had the same opportunity to learn as we had,
otherwise the knowledge we have could become like gold that has been hoarded and has not been put into any use, seen?

We all should work tirelessly to impart whatever we know about Rastafari to those who have not yet known it!

Seen?

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 11/19/2012 12:52:47 AM

Yes Brethren, in these Babylonian times the wrong seem right to the many. But deep within each conscious there is the Light and wisdom of RastafarI, which is why it is INI duty to kindle this overstanding and bring it into realization. RastafarI show dem with INI ACTIONS. There is no need to argue or dissent over words, when both agree on the principles of moral behavior. Righteous actions speak more truth than any words can capture. If INI live right, there will be no contrite.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for Righteousness' sake

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/19/2012 9:11:18 AM

Yes-I..!

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/19/2012 11:40:41 AM

Greetings Ras Drew,

InI am in the same category as you, InI consider myself Rastafari in Kristos, a true Christian, and have ixperience the same thing, but there is a scripture to help give the I wisdom...read Matt 7:6 (NIV) "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.....

Walk in love Iyah and when Jah wants you to minister he will give you what to say....you cant teach one who isnt open to recieve, for it will fall on deaf ears, but by example and faith by your works they will see the truth..

Blessed love Ras Drew

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/22/2012 3:55:51 PM

Yes let not words stall the actions but fuel them

same wind that puts out a fire can spread it

Bible proverbs warns IandI all about controling the mouth what comes in and out, Christ said its what comes out of mouth that makes spirit unclean not what we put in it(thats physical mostly)

So let the words be fewer and more powerful. In meditation this comes naturally and Jah puts the right word in our mouth without us having to think too hard

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/22/2012 3:58:42 PM

Whats a person reborn in truth and spirit and awakened have to do with a drunk or sleep person dreaming in babylon? Wise Words are like the pearls that can be thrown to the ignorant pigs. Trample on then they turn to trample you... but then again the Lord Christ said "if i remain silent these stones will cry out(The gospel of truth)"

Messenger: Rasta-D. Sent: 11/29/2012 10:55:33 AM

Who feels it,knows it.So let Jah guide you,and through the power of the most-high be inspired to do good works,and give Jah thanks and praises for the way to truth is in his name. JAH RASTAFARI !!!!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/30/2012 3:41:24 PM

Jah will put the whole world against IandI to test out faithful ness, devotion, and confidence.

The world test your beleifs, its up to you to confirm what you beleive in and live up to it in livity and let none of the devils thoughts of doubt be planted in your mind.

When we become stronger in faith all these little temptations and winds that disurb us will not bother us like they did befor, we do not need to mind what others think or say, be not agitated but in the peace of the Lord meditate on what Jahs word is and meditate on the pure truth beyond all words

Jah only test us with trivial things because we are not able to be calm in the storms yet, but we must find the inner calmness and peace and unconditional love inside of our selves(christ is in us) even while we in the midst of the storms on the waters of babylon yes the bodie temple is the Ark of refuge noah sanctified in, for IandI rasta have a place for All of creation in the Ark of the hearH

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I