Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4965&start_row=11

Overstanding

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/30/2012 3:49:36 PM

And we can only be tempted in the places where we are weak,

and the human is weak everywhere, but to those who surrender and serve the most high JAH in him/her is Strong

less us more JAH, less our will more JAHS will

the only death ever , is that of the ego

and the ego is illusion, and illusion is removed by the truth like a light remove darkness

and Jah is the only life and living ONE and source of All life

the truth is One, all versions are not the truth

And the lord jah and the spirit of is the only teacher, teaching and instructing all creation in the way to go from the bears and deers and creature of land air and sea and instructing and teaching the lettuce and tomatoe and mango how to grow and form

This is the only teacher IandI need,

if you have the best human teachers and not the spirit within giving overstanding then the human teachers are worthless

Love and Jah Guidance for All

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/2/2012 7:43:06 PM

Zions songs reach IandI

The Words of truth and the rhythm of Joy, the beat of the love coming from the drum heart of Emmanuel..

And from these songs IandI beleive in what cant be seen

but just the exlaination and words of description bring such joy and peace and comfort to a weary soul, the lost, the weak, the rich the poor and all for Jahs love upon IandI is universal a One size fits all, the only possible marriage of our soul, is to Jah completely and whole , ONE .

oh the joy it is when we are all in Zion together singing that One Song

unity, oneness, let the thoughts of mind follow the feelings of the heart of love and the gut feelings of truth

The devil never wants IandI to have 'Overstanding' of Jah

" For everyone who hath conquered is mighty, and he who is conquered shall be overpowered, Now Satan hath no power whatsoever, for he hath only whatever he maketh to germinate in the mind; and he cannot grasp firmly, and he cannot perform anything, and he cannot beat, and he cannot drag, and he cannot seize, and he cannot fight; he can only make thoughts to germinate in the mind. And him who is caught by the evil mind he prepareth for for destruction; and if a man hath he findeth grace and haveth a reward which is Everlasting." ~ Kebra Negast (Ethiopian Book 'Glory of The Kings')

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/2/2012 7:52:02 PM

If I Overstand everything I am not, then I overstand all that IandI am.....Irie

If I Overstand all Jah is not, I begin to get overstand on all that Jah is....Irie

Be a good farmer, cultivating truth, keeping illusions from sprouting...Teach other farmers(of life) to cut down all these illusions the source of all sin, suffering with the sword of Jah word

Spread the seeds of Zion over all Iration

The earth is the lords and the fullness there of

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/2/2012 8:20:45 PM

I cant stop talking about and seeing Jah(seeing Jah One spirit with the spiritual inner far-I-eye, seeing through all form to the soul)

Iverything I talk and write about and see IS Jah.

When we see a tree, we see whats a tree? Its a part of a larger bodies of land air, and is just a working part of the mountain just like the rivers and animals of land sea and air, and the whole is interconnected and all depends on each other as one in the cycle of life where all serves the all And the whole mountain is jut a functioning part of a larger perception of island or continent.....So dont separate, all is one with many parts.
And all is inside the body of Jah and we are the body of Jah(Christ)
all else is illusions, for we are one in Jah and Jah in us and we came from Jah and with out Jah nothing would be, or come ito being just as Eve came from adam and is made of same stuff so our souls are made in the image of Jah and out of Jahs spirit, he he blew his breath of life into temple and it became living...are you the temple or the living spirit in the temple?

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 12/3/2012 6:50:31 AM

Igziabeher!!!

In Jah I n I trod...Jah is I n I strength and power

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I