Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4963&start_row=1

The Onion of Our soul

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/17/2012 9:03:31 PM

Trodding on this path(inwards and up in all dIrections to the infinite and eternal) of self realization and realization of others along with I......None is alone...I see how important it is to purify the hands and heart...the body and therefor the soul...

The cleansing and removing dirt of false illusions with the lords hands of truth is like peeling the onion layer by layer and with each level I become more conscious and Jahs light shines through more....The more layers the more ego...so removing all conditioning of the world being not confirmed but transformed by the re newing of the mind yes made new in Rastafari....ever new....always clean never dirty never getting old fresh always never rotting, pure never spoiled...for all things are new with the spirit that is always renewing and regenerating simply avoid all negativity because that is dying and I set my eyes always on the light of Jah Rastafari who is ALLWAYS LIVING...and the death is fertilizer for the life and the wicked burn, they are dead wood in the living fire of spirit, The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.

Move on with Jah who can change all things, pray for with Jah there is power that can move mountains of obstacles that are in the way of ZION.....BURN DOWN BABYLON !! MAKE THE WAY CLEAR FOR AFRICANS TO AFRICA! ZION HOME IANDI WANNA GO JAH JAH IANDI LOVE YOU SOOOOOO.......

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I