Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4958&start_row=11

Holy Emmanuel I

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohim Ras Makonnen Sent: 1/16/2013 12:33:20 PM

JUDGEMENT FYAH

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/17/2013 3:15:11 PM

Ras Kanjas dat is idolatry,King Selassie fulfills the prophecy,there was none before and there shall be none after,don't try 2 put someone in another man's shoes,dats blasphemy.FIRE BURN YOUR FLATTERING LIPS AND DECIETFUL TONGUE!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 1/19/2013 2:18:52 AM

Let me try to explain something to you zion mountain, perhaps you might understand one or two things! If not, then let those with ears to hear, hear!

Nyahbinghi elders have asserted as one of the reasons why they don't agree with Sizzla Kalonji being the President, that since the days of old, Nyahbinghi has never been led by a president as it has always remained under the leadership of elders, seen?
So they are saying that since nothing like that has ever happened, hence it is unacceptable, seen?
But let me explain why the Rastafari Movement really needs a leader in the form of a President rather than an elder:

You see, the highest level that the movement has ever reached since King Selassie-I left is an Organization, seen?
So by this I mean we have been recognized as an Organization all along,
but an Organization has very limited power and ability that it is unable to carry out the repatriation of the blacks to their Africa, seen?
Because this world is now comprised of governments all over rather than organizations, seen?
So we no longer need an Organization to lead the repatriation,
But we as Rastafari, now need our own Government headed by our own Rastafari President, who will go and represent us all at the meetings of the heads of states and governments, who will carry out the long awaited repatriation to Zion, seen?

So I don't understand the reasons for your objections!

Raspect..

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/19/2013 8:38:08 AM

You see, the highest
level that the
movement has ever
reached since King
Selassie-I LEFT is an
Organization, seen? You see,your tongue is full of deceit,King Selassie I left???left what?It surprises I to hear some Idrens talking as if H.I.M passed away. Omnipotent Omnipresent I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/19/2013 4:59:44 PM

Haile Selassie I shows the Example of God and the Standard that a man must live to, to be God.

Sizzla doesn't live to that Standard. Never lower the Standard of God, or you will fool yourself with illusion.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 1/20/2013 2:01:52 AM

Ark I,

The only reason why you say Selassie-I has lived up to the standards of God, but Kalonji has not,
is because you Ark I have given much of your time to closely look at Selassie-I's life and words, but have not done the same to President Kalonji........
....I mean you haven't yet given much of your time to closely look at Sizzla Kalonji, enough time to see if the ways of President Kalonji differ in any way from those of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie-I the first, seen?

But let those who accept it be exceedingly glad,
Let them rejoice, for this is the generation that was spoken of by the prophets!
The generation that fulfills the prophecy!

Give thanks!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 1/20/2013 2:32:17 AM

And just because you see Kalonji as being unworthy to represent God on earth, doesn't necessarily mean that the rest of the people in that government would also be unworthy to represent God,
Kalonji as the President might seem to you as below the standards of God, but there might be one or two of His ministers or any member of that cabinet who might be living up to the standards of God,
So won't you Ark I pray for that government just for the sake of that righteous Minister thereof, even though you don't see the President thereof as being righteous?

What would you do?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2013 11:40:16 AM

Ras Kanjas dont try to bring politricks into the Hola movement of Jah.H.I.M is the Head of the Nyahbinghi Order,and H.I.M being the Head,there is nowhere in the guidelines where He say there should be a President's Ilect,don't stir up things here and cause confusion because you will cause disorder to the rising youths.If the Incient Elders say Kalonji cannot be a President(which is not written in the guidelines)then let it be.Ras Kanjas I dont think you are even older to be an Incient elder not even the years you have been in the livity,so let them those who have the experience and who really know what the movement is here for,what it stands for.H.I.M Himself will lead His people out of bondage.Even Kalonji himself sang on one of his songs saying "Selassie I will take I home"

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/20/2013 7:52:07 PM

No argument here.
Selassie(The Power of trinity Lives in Hearts of Man)
Ras Tafari would just be a piece of flesh and bone if Selassie, The Power of the trinity , The father Son and Holy spirit did not crown him and fill him with Glory and Majesty and Set his upon His Throne

Each one had their own crown to receive and own glory to be fulfilled when Selassie, the power of The trinity lives within their temples minds and hearts and are ONE.

Haile Selassie, Jah lives in IandI

Haile Selassie I Meaning The Power of The Trinity LIVES IN I and I
and with IandI who live in Jahs perfect everlasing living commands and follows all the Divine ordinances of Righteous livity set befor IandI

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I