Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4953&start_row=1

The Lesser of Two Evils?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/6/2012 3:44:57 PM

Living in the United Snakes I have grown up hearing that durring an election you are suppose to vote for the lesser of two evils. Is this saying used worldwide? Are you told to "Vote for the lesser of two evils"?
As a child and still as an adult I reject this saying. I won't vote for evil!

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/6/2012 4:43:19 PM

Its interesting that saying, because it states that they are both evil, but the people wont unite against them and set it place a righteous person, so they must vote for the lesser of the evil. but in these days dealing with voteing and politricks, it really dont matter who you vote for because they are all the same.(Dealing with the Major partys), this year Usa Elections for example, is so clear that they both have the same agenda, and the way these Candidates act is shocking at times, making jokes at each other ect.. its like watching a play. nice and rehearsed. so yh stay away from voting beacause theirs no point.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/6/2012 5:29:23 PM

There is no lesser of evils when we are talking about corruption. I say evil is evil and to vote for a "lesser" evil, is still a vote for evil, and a vote for evil is a vote for the continuation of Babylon.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I