Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4951&start_row=1

I need of a true rastafari mentor

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: nishajanaye24 Sent: 11/4/2012 7:24:59 PM

I am learning and need a spiritual mentor to help me continue my journey and keep me a track in the faithful,spiritual, mindset fore i know this is my true calling and way of life

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/5/2012 2:35:12 AM

Learn up about RastaFari, you cant find a better mentor

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/5/2012 3:34:52 AM

Yes I
Read Selassie I speeches and both his Autobiographies (all available on this site)
Then read the Itation section. Then ask yourself if the shoe fits

Blessed Love

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 11/5/2012 2:10:11 PM

INI all be learning,
everyday a constant yearning,
to extract the wisdom of each life turning,
upholding integrity to keep the flame burning,
ways to insure that blessings have earnings,
Eyes to the KING who display the right journey!

Selah!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/7/2012 6:41:05 PM

Yes , just being a Blessed Ones presence speaks louder than any words

what is the location of the I? For no one stands alone and no man can do it alone, we are all interdependent, and Jah spirit moves through the temples of man from one to another

all thing we wish and ask and seek for tend to manifest in one way or another, be careful what you wish for

if you post your location here and ask Jah to send ones and pray and keep your focus on what you need , keep reading Rastafaris word, and Marcus Garveys and as these seeds are sown, a living teacher with the same word and spirit will be reaped, plant the seeds, ask the lord to but you around true Rasta hearts and true rasyta hearts to be placed around you, thing happen when we are ready, Jah does not give anything, if we are not ready for it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/8/2012 11:51:55 PM

Ask RasTafarI Haile Selassie I to connect the I with a mentor, don't ask men for that; or instead of a mentor, you might get a controller.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I