Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4949&start_row=1

Fermented foods

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/31/2012 5:10:06 PM

The subject has been up in the Ital Recipe topic but I see it as a problem to be solved before adding more to the recipes.

I just wrote I used applevinegar for making tofu and remember BlackHeart once wrote no fermented food is Ital. Is that a regional stand or not?

I see fermented food as something good and beneficial to humans and have not heard someone reject fremeted foods before.

In many parts of the world human enjoy for example cabbage, carrots and other greens,soured, the natural way, through fermentation.(i don't know the word for it in english and can't find a translation for it)

Not Ital?

Have the final product been too closely linked with alcohol just because its similarities in first of all its process or can someone declare what is really the issue with fermented foods.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/1/2012 7:19:41 PM

Sourkrout, kim chi, rejuvelac, are fremented, and they did not produce alcohol...The created probiotics like Lactobacillus.

We can not survive on our own, IandI bodies are mostly bacteria....friendly bacterial...this pacteria and probiotics are need for assimulation as they convert food into usable form.

Babylon kills all this micro flora of our inner worlds with all their ANTI-bodics.. IandI need to look in to probiotics and enzymes if the gut is missing these friendly bacterias.....to Get B-12 Iandi bodies Need these benificial micro flora...
The human bodies is a world of its own, with much life on it and in it it is interdependant and for the bodie to thrive all the micro creatures must be thriving.

The human bodie is a replica of the earth, iand I need to get all the elements of the periodic table of elements into the bodie and then get the enzymes and probiots benificial bacterias from fermented foos and such(raw almond milk yogurt good too , look it up, a day to make)
with the GOOD company the bodie doesnt need much food and the friemnd can covert air we breath into more energy too. to the point where the bodies come self-sustainable and fasting becomes natural.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/1/2012 7:20:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-eWZmYdAnQ&feature=relmfu

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/1/2012 7:21:31 PM

Look up Ann Wigmore and here fermented and living foods.
She has recipes for making own benificial bacteria, probiotic, natural, whole organic, fresh, foods

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/1/2012 7:23:39 PM

And when IandI ancestors of incient days would eat their wild foods and roots some dirt would still be on it because they didnt need to wash off it along with the bacteria on it. its good to get a little dirt on ya lettuce and not wash it off if it comes from vital soil with lots of life in it..

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I