Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4943&start_row=1

Fire

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 10/29/2012 2:18:43 PM

The textbooks in our schools have taught us nothing, only nonsense. The textbooks have never taught me about the existence of Haile Selassie. The textbooks have never taught me about Marcus Garvey.

One thing that the textbooks have taught me (that is of any value) is that fire is the key to modernisation. Although this information is there in the textbooks, our teachers filter it from their instruction.

After reading this, it became evident why Emperor Haile Selassie led the conquest for the modernisation of Ethiopia.

The modern infrastracture His Majesty imposed was vital in preserving Ethiopia's independence. Spiritually speaking, fire is the most powerful of all the elements. Before dissmissing this statement, look at the elements of water and air.

If you are to walk into the forest or the coast of any nation that is not landlocked by man-made boundaries, is it not inevitable that you will see water? Whether it is in the form of an ocean, lake, or river, it is indisputable that water is around us everywhere.

In fact, only 27% of Earth is land and the rest is water. Now look at air and how conspicuous its powers are. Everywhere you go, you breathe air, and it is vital to your existence.

Now look at fire. Fire is not as easily found on the Earth as water and air. Fire is something you must seek, just like if you want to find Rastafari you must seek Rastafari. So, fire is very significant in terms of material (modernisation) and spiritual (cleansing, warming) progress.

It is very possible to know why Haile Selassie I, I and I God, led the conquest for modernisation of Ethiopia. And you already know Ethiopia has remained independent since her foundation.

I know that when I chant Ises, the heartbeat rhythm, that it is pumping blood to Haile Selassie's name. Just as the African proverb has said, "Until one no longer says his name, a man never dies."

I see the Nile River as the bloodstream of Africa and the world. The Nile begins in Ethiopia and ends in Egypt in a delta of many rivers flowing into the Mediterranean Sea. When I chant Ises, I am imposing the heartbeat onto the Blue Nile so that it can flow from Ethiopia, into Sudan, and out through the Delta in Egypt, where it springs forth to all nations.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/29/2012 3:28:39 PM

Yes Iya. Fire is Jah. Moses saw fire. He saw Jah. More fire.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/29/2012 8:05:52 PM

To extend the analogy, fire is also something I and I have to kindle and nurture to get burning, and once the fire is blazing, it requires a constant supply of fuel to continue otherwise it eventually burns out. A fire also needs a structure that protects the burning heart in the centre from blowing out, but also allows enough air into the structure to keep the wood blazing and allow the heat and light to spread out and warm those around.

The fuel for spiritual fire is knowlege, and like the I says, it is something I and I must seek out like dry wood for the fire. It is something that I and I must seek with a balanced structure and openess, just like a well built fire to warm the people. As the I has already noted, the educational systems in babylon rarely provide such a balance, so it is up to I and I to seek that balance to first kindle I and I spirtual fire, then build it up to blazing heat, and finally maintain it with a constant supply of fresh spiritual food that gives I and I heat and light to share with those around I and I.

When the time comes for I and I to establish I and I own educational institutions, I and I will be well served by this analogy in conjuction with the I Majesty's words on education:

"Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes men from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilise her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life. The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education. But, 'Man cannot live by bread alone'. Man after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and Reasoning power can not be considered true education."

"Any who may wish to profit himself alone from the knowledge given to him rather than serve others through the knowledge he has gained from learning is betraying knoeledge and redering it worthless."

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 11/5/2012 2:02:25 PM

Yes I, I and I must continue to nourish I and I search for fire. For me, I would say that finding fire is a lifelong journey, and I and I have to perservere in this time and humble I and Iselves.

Babylon is so lazy that they will not search for fire and hate fire, that is why their souls are unclean and unnourished. More fire upon them, more judgement upon them...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/26/2012 12:18:00 PM

Yes I. Fire, more fire.

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 12/26/2012 1:18:10 PM

Yes more iziz

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/26/2012 8:59:22 PM

Give Thanks Teacher for the teachings, there is much knowledge of truth that sets free to meditate on, blessed teacjings, sidom is best gift, much word sound power, science has proven in a small amount of space as big as a finger tip there is infinite energy, the only thing is knowing how to tap into it..one would have to be in the right state of being and right state of mind

Hope to hear all about all the spiritual elements of creation many thanks. JAH BLESS WITH WISDOM AS SOLOMONS AND BEYOND

Fire burn babylon mis-eduction, impurities and deceit,
the fire is knowledge wisdom ovastanding

Burning Spear African Teacher Lyrics
Songwriters: WINSTON RODNEY
Teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me, Teacher
Teach I and I Amharic Teacher
Teach I and I African Teacher

I never be late, I always early
I never absent I always present
That's why I and I nah sit down inna no back bench
Natty like to be bright, bright, bright
So bright, bright, bright, bright
So bright

African teaching is a part of I and I
Culture O yes part of I and I

I admit we go to school
But we never finish
Not until we reach upon
The soil of Africa, where in
I and I can be teached by African Teachers
O yes I and I can be teached by African Teachers

Teach I and I Amharicc Teacher

O right teach I and I and I Amharic
I like to be teached by African, African Teacher
So right, Natty like to be bright so bright
So bright so bright brighter bright
Bright Natty Bright Natty Bright Natty Bright
So bright natty like to be teached by African Teacher
Teacher
Teach natty Amharic Teacher
Is a part of I and I
So right natty
Teacher, Amharic Teacher, African Teacher
Teach I and I and I and I Amharic Teacher
Teach I and I and I and I natty like to be bright so
Bright
I and I

Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/1/2013 4:18:28 AM

Blessed to all.

fire is transcendence and water is surrender, first we need to surrender the ego to life(JAH) , to transcend the physical to spiritual, the physical represents death that's why it dies and spiritual represents life that's why its eternal,bad spirits simply means fear and good spirits means love ,these are mere interpretation of the physical and is needed by the physical for transcendence,transcendence is resurrection.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/1/2013 3:53:11 PM

Yes love is the fire that kills the ego, no sacrifice of ego or surrender of ego with out love.

Jah is love.
Jah is a consuming fire, meaning love conquers all.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2013 10:02:52 PM

Yes the wicked hate Fire because Fire burns wickedness. Jah Righteous people Love the Fire because the Fire rids them of the wickedness that remains within, to purify them and make them One with I and I Father Haile Selassie I.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I