Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4943&start_row=11

Fire

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 1/5/2013 5:26:23 PM

In my dream I was in a car and waiting to go to the shopping mall. I might have said something obnoxious and got scalded for it, and I quickly tried to conjure up an excuse, something along the lines of, "This is my culture, they do not understand..." but remembered what Ark I said about false excuses, and just kept my mouth shut.

When I and an unidentified driver arrived at the mall, no one was there. We decided to go to McDonald's to eat. I noticed how everyone there seemed tired and downtrodden, and I did not eat anything because of Ital. I looked over at my sister who was dressed up like a gypsy-or-a-with-or-something.

Suddenly I found myself in a grocery market where my sister was casting duppies that people to die, come back to life, and continue that cycle.

I began to chant "More Life" when a duppy was trying to penetrate my soul. Then my chant consumed the employees as well as the customers in the grocery store. Life was returning to its rhythm, so I went towards the entrance of the store and continued to chant. When a troubled looking man walked in with a gun in his hand and an insecure bounce in his walk, I did not fret nor try and intervene into his calamities. Instead, I chanted louder. This made the duppy very angry.

He began to shoot people in there, but would not shoot me.

Next thing I know I was being shot at, but I could not die. The gun was then in my hands. I ran outside to the back of the store and dropped the gun on the ground right next to a gutter. I turned to walk home then the police showed up. I was then woken up to go to school.

I believe the man with the gun was the side of me that is not of Ras Teferi. But as I let good overcome evil, that side could not kill me and I was seperated from the calamity, and was seperated unto Ras Teferi Haile Selassie I. Because the Irits of Selassie I was greater than the duppy of Lucifer that the gypsy tried to cast upon me.

Here in USA we recently had a shooting at an elementary school in Conneticut. That means many young children died by the hand of the duppies of Lucifer. But those duppies could not conquer me as they wallowed in their calamity. I and I will rise.

Haile I Selassie I JAH RasteferI.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I