Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4929&start_row=11

Battered Lion that needs some love and encouragement

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/17/2012 11:04:35 PM

SOERASTA02,

The I must be feeling a lot of pain, and it is not wrong to feel that.

Try to remember that I and I only True Friend in this Life is Jah RasTafarI, and that Jah Loves and cares about the I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/21/2012 10:17:28 PM

Things are never as they seems to be, reality is far from the illusions of the mind, illusions are cause of suffering, the truth will free Iand I ALL

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 10/22/2012 1:02:14 AM

Greetings &Blessings to all Jah Idren!

First of I would like to say the battles that InI has been thru were and continue to be tuff from I childhood to now my youth InI is not experienced a great deal of trouble yet If that kind but have learned from such young age the battles of being left alone by I mother due to Babylon financial state it was over 10 years that I had seen I mother I lived humbly with I sisthren & grandma who raised me as InI own child! I remember when I mother call and said InI would be back for me and my sisthren with wealth to have a betta life, years passed I look pon di sky and prayed that the plane had I mother inside and I would see my beautiful Queen but no, 10 years passed til I finally saw InI my sisthren was happy but not so excited because she wanted to bring us to the USA I was so happy I couldn't wait til I arrived and lived a American child live as movies showed I left grandma with no doubt (which regret now) my sisthren did not want to leave InI ended up going anyway.Onced we arrived life changed for ever i mom was barely home she worked 2 jobs as Babylon demanded for us to survive here InI mother was more strict than now but it was til a point where we weren't allowed to go nowhere no friends house, school Dances (which for the youth InI know is "important" ) not because we would use drugs but because we wanted to be with I friends well as InI can imagine I sisthren rebel left home got pregnant but she claims she was force to have a baby because the man threaten to kill her if InI would leave so I guess it was a way to hold her back, I mother cried everyday I saw her pain and I hated that I wanted my mom to be happy because InI had worked like a dog for us to be here and save (I mother had a boyfriend /spouse) well after a year I mother and sisthren reconsialated but I sisthren life was horrible InI suffered domestic violence InI Embarrassed to mentioned but InI sisthren loved to party and what not InI was young but with a kid InI said she wanted to take InI life so many times I prayed and sill do that HIS Majesty Don't allow such thing and keep InI safe because she has a child InI is no longer with her baby father but dating someone InI seems has change her ways of dating a lot of man I hope wish and more for InI happiness and sometimes even say "Jah take my own happiness from I from I & give it to I sisthren " I sisthren seems happy so to me reading -amsoleaf- reply was uplifting I cry as i write this because I sprit is down at times and get mad because I have become materialistic bitter angry and I don't know why InI is not attending college due to personal reasons but its the only thing I want in life because is the only way to save my grandma from pain due to the fact she works all day and I uncles & aunts are "evil" to her , so I cry because I'm not in school so the dream of being somebody seems impossible and I wished I was that little girl who hoped her momma was at home but humbly genuinely happy with poverty no richness one set of clothes but happy so thank all for the good advice even though it was not for I ! I shared this experienced with all honestly and I will keep I brethren in prayers !

Jah Blessings Much Love!

Messenger: chica Sent: 10/22/2012 5:50:42 PM

Greetings, RastafariYess. It was so very brave of you to share such a difficult story. I thank you for the courage and wisdom to share your story at this time. I am sure it is going to help others dealing with insurmountable odds, not knowing which way to turn. It is through these type of struggles we realize the only way to always turn is towards Jah. People think that living in America will be the cure for their financial struggles. But after a while, they come to understand that living in America is very costly -- not just financially costly, but spiritually costly. Look how much it cost you! You had to leave the love and safety of your grandmother's house only to travel to babylon where love and safety and caring for one another is not at the forefront, but somewhere on the back burner. I was especially moved by your telling of your grandmother because I was very close to my granny as well. So much of who I am is because of my granny. I am grateful to this day for the sacrifices she made for me out of her love for her grandkids. Every body needs love and encouragement. Everybody gets battered at some time in life, especially in this hell hole we call babylon! What is remarkable to me is how Jah sends just the right person to tell the right story at the right time. Thanks again for your encouraging words to our Brother Soe. Please know you words were also an encouragement to me. Much love... Chica

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 10/22/2012 8:13:54 PM

Much Love Chica!

I truly appreciate InI words it means a lot that my story is somehow encouraging to our Queens&Kings. I couldn't had it better Living the American Dream comes at a great cost, it strips out InI culture,brainwashes our people and if they not ready they will blind InI true work,that's Jah works ! Let's not forget our great roots and where we heading towards Zion heavenly gates with His Imperial Majesty waiting for InI. May Jah RastafarI protect and guide us while the world gets hectic. Blessings to all & may our Lion Soe finds peace with Life once again .

JahLove to all Queens & Kings we troading to Zion!

Messenger: chica Sent: 10/23/2012 6:17:58 PM

Yes, let us pray that Brother Soe find the peace which surpasses all understanding. I am sure Jah will lead him to it. One thing I learned in my trod: I will never give my whole heart to anyone but Jah. Otherwise, if I should have to start over, I wouldn't have enough to start over with, having given all away! This is a very important lesson, and I had to learn it the hard way. I gave away my whole heart and ended up with a nervous breakdown. Recovery took more than a year. I was in mental counseling therapy for 3 years, but I made it. It's one of the hardest things I ever had to do, and I do not intend to repeat that experience. I have learned that no one deserves my whole heart except Jah, for Jah is truly the only one who will care for it forever. Because of Jah, I have a heart that has healed, though badly scarred. I trust Jah completely with my heart. Jah and only Jah will ever have my whole heart!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2012 10:56:34 PM

I and I must toughen ourselves in these times. If such small matters gets a person in such disarray, what will happen when they face the more serious things to come.

Don't settle for behaviour that is not useful, it will only cause self destruction. That woman is not the only woman in the world, there are others that are compatible with the I. I don't have the slightest desire to be with somebody that doesn't want to be with I, no matter how long we have been together. I have been with I Empress for 16 years, and if she decided that she didn't want to be with I anymore, then I would accept it, because a woman who is I Empress would never desire such a thing. I would feel what sadness I must feel, making sure not to dwell on it or increase the strength of the sadness, and then move on and find another woman in due time.

Messenger: chica Sent: 10/31/2012 11:31:44 AM

Ark I, I understand very well what you are saying. But still, matters of the heart seem to impact our lives so much more than other matters. Why is that? Why is letting go is very painful and starting over seems impossible? the moving forward becomes very slow and deliberate, but move forward we must. Is there a way to love without risk of getting hurt?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 10/31/2012 5:27:18 PM

Matters of the heart, can be some of the toughest matters we deal with. When we love someone truly, we give that person our trust. We trust them to be true to us, not to hurt us, as we make ourselves vulnerable to get hurt by them. More than likely at some point in the relationship, one person will do something to the other that hurts them. Once that pain has been inflicted, that person will make the choice to forgive their lover or let them go. Many things can be forgiven and should be forgiven. Sacrifices and compromises have to be made in relationships for people to stay together. They should be made on both sides though. If you are the only one in the relationship to make sacrifices and compromises, then the relationship is not equal and the person you are with is not truly accepting of who you are. Why be with someone who does not except you for who you are?

Blessed Love,
I hope you are well SOERASTA02

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/1/2012 7:31:25 PM

Its in tribulations and challenges Jah makes I strong and I grow

To always be comfortable is not always healing, no pain is no gain, for the physical or the spiritual muscles.

To love is not to be attached. To love is to let go and let grow.

We can not ride in the flow if we do not let go to our attachment on the banks, Jahs is the only one That is permament and does not change, dont try to hold on to things that change like they never will.

The I Identifies with something or someone so much they think i am this or i am a husband or i am a family person Or I am in a perfect relation ship and forget the Eternal I am I ...And what is after this i am is just an illusion and false identity sometime.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I