Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4921&start_row=21

Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/11/2012 12:29:01 PM

Blessed Love

I don't want to reason about who is and isn't Israel as I can't see it achieving anything but badmind!!

Kanjas the I said...
...But the Scripture that I quoted from prophet Isaiah is valid and very true,
because when Jesus Christ came here, He approved that the words of Isaiah are the Words of God...
--------
Christ verified the scripture 1forTruth quoted also. Selassie I included such passages in HIM Bible, If such things are false God would have omited them.

InI Trust in all RasTafarI ways

Blessed Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/11/2012 1:59:08 PM

Greetings. I man is black n I don't descend from Abraham. I man is not an Israelite but I is an African. I n I people were never extinct from iration to dis iwa hence I n I existance today. I n I forefathers were livin here ina Africa n were never affected by de flood. I n I forefathers n mothers existed even before Adam.So whatever heppened to Noah n his sons has got nothing to do with I n I fo I n I don't descend from neither Noah nor any of his sons. My fellow black people, mek we be proud of I n I own identity. Brother, sista der's no chosen God people so free up yoself from dis Israel obsession n confusion. Blessed love

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/11/2012 10:33:12 PM

Matthew,

To say you don't want to reason about who is and who is not Israel clearly shows that you have got something to conceal or hide from, seen?
me tell you what, you can't conceal the truth, neither can you hide away from the truth.......
...the truth has to unfold, remember for everything there is a season, seen?
It is not every thing that you would like to hear about at times comes from God, and it is not every thing that you would not like to hear about at times comes from Satan!
Some things that you would not like to hear about at times and think they are bad mind, might as well come from God Himself......
...like this issue of who is and who is not Israel,
Who should and who should not possess Africa?
It really comes from God, even though it might sound badmind to your ears, seen?

King Selassie-I did not come to approve or disapprove anything!
Remember He accepted a lot of things that we all think He should have condemned!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/11/2012 10:35:32 PM

...but Jesus Christ did!
He condemned every thing that was wrong,
And He also approved every thing that was true!

These two had different ranks and missions!

Seen?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/11/2012 11:08:24 PM

---------------
Yes Ark I, so many generations lived before Jacob.......but also so many generations of people become extinct before Jacob, seen?
For instance, so many people and families and tribes became extinct at the time of Noah's Flood.....and amongst those who were destroyed were those blacks you are talking about!
---------------

What you said is based on your own imagined fiction, not reality. There were many Black Nations during Jacob's time and they have continued to the present time.

Don't try to erase the history of those Black Nations who are not Israel, just so you can justify your interpretation of the scriptures. It is such a disrespect to those people and their ancestors, and disregard to their rich history.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/12/2012 12:58:37 AM

To say there were many Black Nations during Jacob's time is an unreasonable exaggeration, why?
Because if you read your Bible, then you will find out that during Jacob's time there were not many Black Nations like you assumed, but a people like Israel were unique and very scarce........they were called Hebrews during that time, and it is clear from the Bible that there were not other people who resembled Israel sufficiently enough to be called Black Nations, seen?

I don't erase the history of anyone,
but God said some nations shall become extinct!

Seen?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/12/2012 3:04:48 AM

ISRAEL is the perfect man; son of God. The children of Jacob CAN be Israel, so can All Children of Father Abraham, The Father of faith. Israel is not a genetics thing.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/12/2012 3:29:05 AM

Kanjas said.....King Selassie-I did not come to approve or disapprove anything!
Remember He accepted a lot of things that we all think He should have condemned!
--------
Who are the we that judge the ways of God? Selassie I ways are perfect !
---------
Kanjas said.... King Selassie-I did not come to approve or disapprove anything!
------
Yes he did he came to judge !!! To judge Jew and Gentile alike
------
I have nothing to hide or conceal. only one man can decide who are among the 144,000 and that man is not you Kanjas

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/14/2012 12:56:52 AM

Unreasonable exaggeration?  It is not an exaggeration at all.  Jacob was born in 1653 BC, there were not only many other African Nations, but there were several powerful and advanced African Nations that became powerful a few millenium before Jacob was born.   Egypt, Nubia/Kush, Bantu, Khoisan, Batwa, and Soninke are some  of the larger and more known African people from that time.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/14/2012 3:38:24 PM

The ancient Egyptians were the descendants of Noah's son, Khawm (Ham in English). Khawm means black, hot and burnt. The ancient Egyptians called their land and themselves Khemet, which in their tongue means "THE LAND OF BLACKS." The word Khemet is nothing but a variation on the word Khawm in the language of ancient Egypt. In Psalm 78:51, Egypt is called "The House of Ham (Khawm)."
The scriptures tell us that Africans descended from Noah's son Ham and Isreal (Hebrews) descended from Noah's son Shem. Isreal's son Joseph was sold to Arabs, by his brothers, and then sold in to slavery in Egypt. Years later, when Joseph's brothers come to buy some food in Egypt, Joseph recognizes his brothers, but his brothers do not recognize him as they could not tell him apart from the Egyptians.
When the Hebrews and the Egytians had a funeral for Joseph, the Canaanites observed the funeral and made no distinction between the Hebrews and the Egyptians, calling the procession "a grievous morning to the Egyptians". The Hebrews go on to live in Egypt for 430 years.
In the time of Moses, the Pharaoh ordered the death of the Hebrews first born Males. Moses is escapes this and is raised by the Pharaoh's daughter as an Egyptian. If the Hebrews and Egyptians looked different, how could Moses, a Hebrew, be raised by Egyptian royalty?
In Exodus 2:16-19 Moses helps the daughters of Reuel water their flock, they tell their father that "an Egyptian" delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.
There is also scripture and writtings from ancient historians that describe the Ethiopians and the Hebrews as looking like one another. Point being, there were African Nations before and after the Tribes of Isreal as the people of Isreal were constantly mistaken for Egyptians and other African Nations.

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

p.s. Ras Kanjas,
the I may enjoy this site, as it is full of information on the Ancient Black Israelites and reminds I of some of the reasonings you have posted: http://webdesign97.tripod.com/hebrewisraelafricanrootsinformationsite/index.html

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I