Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4914&start_row=1

Showing Love

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/4/2012 9:17:30 AM

I greet u all in the Ivine name of H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I the Alpha and the Omega. I would like to ask ones and ones if it is necessary to keep showing love to ones who do not apprecilove it or take it for granted.I don't know if I expression is upful but wat I'm trying to say is,pple(especially those I live with)take advantage of I being Rastafari to fulfill their needs and wants.Since the time they knew dat Iman a Rastafari,they have been giving I unnecesary jobs/tasks/errands usually to benefit themselves.I'm only 19 and since I started to trod I have been providing for Iself almost everything,I parents usually send I some money to take care of Iself.I would use the money to hoard and sell airtime in I spare time,at least I could get a US$1 per day to buy Ital.Wat I have realised is dat the pple I live with do not want to see I strive for a better livity dats why dem want to destruct I by ordering unnecessary tasks.It would have been ok if at least they could provide Ital for I(as it is the cheapest)but they could only provide only Covo which they put beside dem bloody meat which is not enuf for an Italist.They have abandoned I but I got no problem with dat.They could even borrow I some money and take time to pay back yet they know I depend pon it,if I do not sell airtime then I could not even get the money to go and chant Iyahbinghi.So sometimes I have to be hard and remove those distraction but now it seems as if I am disobedient.No matter how I try to show love they do not apprecilove and want to take advantage of I.At first I had to obey wholeheartedly hoping they would see the light only to realise that they want to step pon I to make a bigger step

Messenger: RastaJames Sent: 10/4/2012 9:34:10 AM

if some one says please to i then i dont mind doing it, if they dont say please then ill get the please out of them, otherwise i am quite reluctant to comply.

Messenger: chica Sent: 10/12/2012 4:59:16 PM

Zion Mountain said:

" I would like to ask ones and ones if it is necessary to keep showing love to ones who do not apprecilove it or take it for granted."

Sorry to hear you are being terated in such a shabby fashion!

My father once told me: "Charity begins at home! You cannot show love to another without first loving yourself."

Remember, when you love yourself, you do not allow others to step on you like a piece of carpet. Find a way to convey this to them as peacefully as possible. And immediately call it to their attention when they show disrespect.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/12/2012 5:18:44 PM

Wise words Sista Chica.I never knew wat to do because I have seen people trying to use I,knowing dat I would humble Iself but I couldnt take it anymore

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 12:46:16 AM

Yes sometimes the best way to show love for one is to let them go....
To walk away , love is not always soft but also tuff, a open rebuke is better than hidden love

Everthing going on in our lives is the result of our consciousness, its a reflection, babylon is within and out there and Zion is also within us and out there, first make a shift within the heart then things you see will shift

Tough situations are perfect for spiritual evolution( progression) for patience and unconditional love and being a peace maker is not hard in ya just with the Irie blessed Ones on top of Zion all the time, a light is to shine in darkness, so do your best to bring truth and justice and equality to every situation, righteousness will restore all things to JAH fullness One Love One Heart, compassion and forgivness are needed, even with judgment and action. Just do what is right in Jah sight, every thought word and deed, it takes a deep surrender to not want to do something other than JAHS HIGH WILL 100% of time. JAH BLESS

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/17/2012 10:50:49 PM

----------------------
Just do what is right in Jah sight, every thought word and deed, it takes a deep surrender to not want to do something other than JAHS HIGH WILL 100% of time. JAH BLESS
----------------------

True Words Jessep86.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 11:08:55 PM

The more I honor and respect Jah, the more I honor and respect I self, the more I honor and respect I self , the more others honor and raspect I.

And the further and further it goes the more honor and respect is given from the Most High Jah and annoints INI head and crowns I

The more I honor and raspect Jah within Others the more the Jah in them will honor and raspect I. See the oneness of the I with the I.

The more I honor and raspect The I within others and all of creation the more the I in others and all of creation will honor and raspect I.

Love has no limits, I can be more loving, then more loving, and then I can be even more loving, and love has all qualitys in it as patience, faith, trust, honosty, strenght, forgivness, compassion one can never reach max on these qualitys, For Jah is love and infinite love, infinite Joy..beyond comprehension

Jah is wonderous

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/18/2012 3:22:26 AM

Powerful teachings

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I