Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4911&start_row=11

working for babylon

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 10/9/2012 1:05:17 AM

Ras Kanjas,

Much appreciation for the kind words.
INI am also disheartened by the "norm" that babylon displays to the youths. Just one glance at the inner city and suburban dispersion will display many wicked trends, but most are very recent in the scheme of things. Before the quantum acceleration of industry that occurred around 360 years ago, only 1-2 % of the world's population lived in urbanized cities. Now, that number is over 50%! What this means is that the industrial urbanized cesspool way of living has only become the "norm" within a few hundred years, but it continues to spread. Yes I, tribulations to come from all this. But Iman would like to remind Jah Bless Patel of the ancient way of life that sustained millions of years of human longevity, tracing back to the Ithiopian Rift Valley. To those suffering in babylon, consider this history to come to know of the roots and where INI came from. In time this shall reveal the precepts and innate valor within we all. INI strive to pursue this ancient way of life through daily ITAL, MEDITATION, & PRAYER, just as I ancestors have done for millenniums.

There is no need to bow to babylons "new world order," as it is the Earth that sustains us, not babylons allusion --the dollar bill. INI all need to make it a priority to work to spread the High livity throughout, as it is the only way to extinguish evil. See, to I there is no such thing as "good versus evil," for that would imply that "evil" is something that exists independently of "good." This is simply not true, as it is only Righteousness that can stand alone. "evil" is simply a lack of "goodness," the way darkness is simply a lack of light. There is nothing that constitutes darkness other than lacking photon particles. There is nothing that constitutes evil other than lacking the principle of justice.
This is why HIM Selassie I proclaimed,

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

So no matter where we are, from the slums of babylon to the ites of the countryside, our true job remains the same; to service the high livity and shed the light of virtue to dissipate the darkness of iniquity.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/9/2012 3:59:14 AM

Indeed, there is nothing that makes up darkness other than the lack of the photons!

Selah!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I