Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4906&start_row=1

What will happen in the future

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/27/2012 11:15:06 AM

Iman has been Iditating about the end of the Armagedion war,how will it end?Is there any specific time when Babylon ah go fall and how?Will H.I.M again fleshly sit pon Him throne again dat the wicked may know dat He is Iverliving?

Messenger: RastaJames Sent: 9/28/2012 9:02:23 AM

soon brother will His majesty rise again upon earth. Soon will babylon fall. all will be soon as jah has planned it will soon come. Paitence paitence paitence.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/29/2012 5:26:43 AM

Blessed to all

Greetings zion mountain,
There is no such thing as judgement day, this is simply a religious doctrine that mistranslated d myths , in fact everyday is judgement day ,d moment InI sleep is judgement day and moment InI wake up d world is created again, in fact wat InI do today InI will reap it tomorrow, and will always be like this eternally, but to believe dat 1 day judgement will come so InI will go to zion and d wicked will get dem judgement and worst of all 'eternal hell! This is just a belief a religious dogma ,dats y dem call dem selves as believers ,its just a belief not a fact, in. Believing no overstanding is needed simply believe , once overstood its no believing but knowing,just like children believing in santa,once known its falsity it gains knowledge of its falsity,then belief drops and becomes knowledge.
Belief is created by desire ,by ignorance and not by knowledge , to know JAH is perfect is enough to know that JAH creation is perfect and all InI need is overstanding of d fact, dat life is perfect so as creation so as JAH so as reminded InI by H.I.M dat InI is perfect and must function 1 with life , to live life with love is perfection rather than believing life or JAH, in reality all InI need is love and life , and is InI very essence.
For dem who project a better creation than rightnow or d present moment is or expecting for a paradise!
D paradise is right now its not coming, feed d hungry ,help d helpless ,give shelter to d homeless , build up what's destroyed,educate d fools, love creation, this is life eternally and this is paradise,d very chance to help, to progress life , d manifestation of love in action, is d true paradise.
D throne of H.I.M is InI hearts and already been sitting long long time but InI but realize it first by means of overstanding and not through belief!
This everlasting peace dats been said upon d scriptures are metaphors and must be overstood by d heart and not by d rational mind for d mind can't grasp it,that's y lots of theology or dogmas been created and all what it did is avoid love and created more separation and judgements.
Example everybody says JAH is love but d same time judgement for d wicked eternally in hell! This is pure desire that y it can't be overstood but believed or simply hope its true, love is unconditional not partial, if partial is no love but desire, how can I love I enemy d same time bun dem in hell?
InI must not expect d coming of H.I.M in flesh, its simply shows H.I.M work is not complete ,its not dat H.I.M work is not perfect but InI overstanding must be perfect of it, dat d true praise of H.I.M is d manifestation of love in life with no expectation of any reward, everything with expectation is desire not love.InI must not imitate H.I.M but overstand H.I.M.
First discover d kingdom within to realize dat d whole universe is zion already ,and always been.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/29/2012 12:15:06 PM

Does dat mean de wicked will go unpunished? Does it mean dat de workers of iniquity should rejoice from dem prosperity earned through wicked ways? Are dere any consequences to wickedness? Teach I my king.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/29/2012 6:54:00 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings blackheart,there is no escape for d wicked,dem reap wat dem sow, but this will not happen after death dogma but right now,while alive ,observe babylon ,no matter how many riches dem have dem smile on their faces is just a mask , artificial smile are like living dead , no life in their smile is a dead man, in africa and other so called 3rd world countries living even in poverty still having d real smile d quality of life ,or d indigineous ppl living life in nature with simplicity having a living smile coming from d heart, it means happiness has nothing to do with richness but to live from d heart , with simplicity and love , life is simple ,but babylon complicated it with food,education,medicines,sex,race,religion,politics etc...
Simply with dem smile , d punishment can be seen and, is already happening now, no matter how many riches ,d more richess stolen d more anxiety deep inside , and its only from d oustide dat it seems dem r happy from dem richess ,its all fake ,just a masks, and no judgement day needed,wickedness simply will destroy itself,its goal is destruction ,death, their greed is already a sign of dem being miserable,dem fulfill their desires and pleasures and will simply create more desires and pleasure and is simply torture and even worst than hell for simply by being tortured while alive , to be punished after death is painless and doesn't make sense, to be punished alive means is a chance to learn a lesson but to be punished after death is eternal simply for no chance to learn lesson from its wickedness, this idea is absurd , JAH is love not a sadist.
Life is love and d wicked is d lack of love,wicked is not aware of love,love is d cure for d wicked to learn from its mistake but with out love wicked simply torture itself ,
Love is life and eternal but wicked is dead its an illusion ,it looks like alive but dead , body ruled by d mind with d absence of heart is d absence of life.
D story of jesus raising lazarus from death or any other myths about raising from death must be d act of love , no matter if its a historical fact or a parable,if its a miracle or with special medicine d message of d story is love , d compassion of InI towards each other as 1 is love ,and can raise a man from death ,simply means to make man aware of dem own wickedness ,just like teaching InI children about dem mistakes ,not by fear or rules but by means of love and overstanding.
Yes I , give thanks

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/29/2012 9:08:35 PM

Jah tinkin bout it ri now! just let him be and we will c!

him bin tinkin for a long time

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/29/2012 10:54:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WimpjDtCnM

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/30/2012 10:57:29 AM

i am d judgement of d MOST HIGH

Messenger: jah bless Patel Sent: 9/30/2012 6:33:01 PM

Duru amazing speech brother . Ur talk has touched me about how rich ppl have masks of artificial smiles

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/1/2012 7:46:15 AM

Wise words from Rastafari family,so the judgmant for di wicked is when they are still living not dead?Iman will do less talking and more listening.Teach InI kings and queens

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I