Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4899&start_row=1

Teach me

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/21/2012 12:40:08 AM

Please help me i don't get excited about herb anymore. When someone tell me come we go in my car and smoke hotbox or someone tell me they gunna give me bud I used to get excite and power.
When I carry it I feel power there was a close connection but sustain happen no more connection please help I! I don't want to Murda I self

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/21/2012 7:38:33 AM

Greetings Jhamn, maybe the I does not need the herb anymore. I had a similar experience to the I's earlier this year. Ganja just didn't feel the way it used to. So I started to go without it. I began trying to reach the heights without the herb, and after a few weeks I was able to do it. I haven't used ganja since February because I have found that I can reach even higher heights without it. Herb is good, but not mandatory for the livity. Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/21/2012 9:48:51 AM

What tips do you have to reach without herb?

Are you saying I need to smoke one more time to remember how it feels and then make my emotion and mind colors like it?

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/21/2012 3:52:27 PM

The I will have to explore within the Iself. Pray to Jah and ask H.I.M to guide the I. It wouldn't be possible for me to explain how to reach the heights. The I must search and find for the Iself.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/22/2012 4:14:07 AM

Stop teaching the youths nonsense!

I will never keep silent whenever I hear adults spreading their folly to the youths, because I have more faith in the youths than anyone else, seen?

If you look at marijuana as the incense spoken of in the Scriptures, how the incense found its very important use in the worship of Jah, as the most holy herb burnt as an offering on the altar of Jah,
then you would not tell the youth that marijuana ain't mandatory, seen?
I really hate it when you spoil the youth...do you hear me?

Ganjah is a daily necessity,
and instead of praying unto Jah for quiting it, one should pray that Jah puts the herb on their table everyday, because it is our daily bread, seen?

Smoke marijuana and get high,
Stay above the wicked and fly!

Bless..

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/22/2012 7:32:07 AM

Ras Kanjas, I don't think that I am speaking folly. The herb is a great tool, and is used by many. But it is NOT A DAILY NECESSITY. Because although Ganja can help many, anything can be done without Ganja as well. I would never tell anyone that the herb is bad, but I will tell them that they do not NEED it to reach the heights and grow Iritually. If a person wants to use herb, thats fine. But if they begin having bad experiences with ganja, then they should look for other ways to reach the heights. Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 9/22/2012 10:31:21 AM

Maybe Jhamn you are not using the herb correctly when smoking, What you described hotboxing in a car sounds like when people just smoke to Smoke... and i duno if foolish is the right word but to not be spirtual anyway. Many people missuse the herb i could say i once did, but i only really like to smoke nowdays when im Meditating, Reading or Making music.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/22/2012 10:42:44 AM

there was this boy who has some social problems and i would smoke with him he really likes me and i like him nott oo much. he payed for me to smoke with him everyday for a couple months. But at one point he would treat me with so much desrespect when i would talk to herb about him or if i am excited about it he doesnt let me see or smell or tells me im going to give it to you and then he wont give it. he did many things to me that took away the pride that i had from ganja and i lost connection because of dat

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/22/2012 1:45:33 PM

Listen jah-spear,

It all depends upon how you look at marijuana, seen?
If you look at it as a medicinal herb, like I do, and use it as a purgative, then you would definitely need it every day,
because every day you have to empty your bowels before you bring in new food, seen?
So it becomes a daily necessity, seen?

Moreover, if you use ganjah for increasing your concentration during study, then it becomes a daily necessity because every day you should at least study a chapter from the Word of God, and you really need to concentrate on that, seen?
From this use alone, it is clear that marijuana is our daily need, seen?

There are several uses of marijuana that make it a daily necessity besides those that I have stated above, seen?

And if you have got the eyes that see then you will see why Babylon fights against ganjah out of all the herbs created by God, seen?

Smoke marijuana and get high,
Stay above the wicked and fly!

Raspect..

Messenger: chica Sent: 9/22/2012 1:53:41 PM

I had my first experience with the herb this summer, and it did absolutely NOTHING to help me concentrate on studying. In fact, I was laughing so hard, I could not concentrate on ANYTHING. And I did not even smoke! I was sitting at a gathering where everyone else was smoking, and when I was offered a toke, I refused it. About an hour after sitting there with everyone, I started laughing and I could not stop. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up, my friend told me something about a duppy had come and put me to sleep! But I'll say this much: It was one of the best naps I ever had. I did wake up feeling quite refreshed. Not sure if that was the effect of the ganga or because I was happy to be with my friends in a safe and loving place.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I