Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4898&start_row=1

The Heights

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/20/2012 8:26:29 PM

Haile Selassie I. Being in the heights is beauty. It is Jah's gift to IandI. The perfect state for IandI. Where no wickedness prevails. Heaven upon earth. A state of understanding and clarity. To the I them: keep meditating. Reach higher and higher until you no longer come down. May Jah bless the I them with pure meditations and higher consciousness. Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/20/2012 11:38:59 PM

Truth , wise word, preservation in the meditation, breaking babylon mind with higher meditation , restin in Jahs love, peace, power, light, light spirit.

ease a come, and distraction a come, but through both preserve in irie Zion consciousness from meditation, for Jah is refuge in all times good and bad, happy and sad. Jah is refuge and in all stages and phases, in high times and low tide Jah is by our side and never changes and when we remember him we remember ourselves and the attribute and qualitys that we are and made of and from and by.

Haile Selassie in all times, all is surrendered to Jah in this higher meditation, make no idols

there is only one kind of peace, and that is peace of man with himself. and to have peace with self is to have peace with Jah

the kingdom of heaven is within, open the doors and enter

Livity be a reflection of the inner quality of IandI

Cultivate meditation, be aware , focused, watch and pray, be not weary, no matter whats happenin in life dont leave Jah Kingdom of Zion within. We never have to leave JAHs temple because we are The temple of the living Jah, the Living spirit , The Son (Daughta) The One

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/21/2012 6:02:19 PM

Yes I. IandI must give thanks to the most high for the ability to Iditate and reach the higher states of consciousness. Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I