Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4897&start_row=1

De mark of de beast ina Africa

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/20/2012 11:45:11 AM

Skin bleaching n lightenin, hair perming n wearing of white n asian man hair wigs among black people, baldism n circumcision. Dat is I view. Selah.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/21/2012 12:15:50 AM

No. Noo?

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/21/2012 1:34:18 AM

Is this real?

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/21/2012 6:14:53 PM

Its really a shame how babylon has brainwashed IandI people into believing that they are not beautiful. I see this daily and wonder how it could be. And some people think that IandI Rastafari are weird or strange because IandI wear our Natty Dreads. Don't they see how strange it is to wear someone else's hair, or even a horse's tail hair? They find it odd when a man wears a beard instead of shaving to look like a woman or child. Its tragic.

Jah is perfect and all he creates is perfect. We are a part of this creation, so we should see our natural features as beautiful, because they were perfectly created by Jah. Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/22/2012 2:54:55 AM

Before trying to find out what the mark of the beast is,
why not first find out what the beast of Revelation chapter 13 is?

You see, it is disgraceful to hear Rastafarians speculate about such important matters on a public forum that Babylon can access and see how confused the people are, including certain Rastafarians, seen?
The mark of the beast ain't something to be played with, nor compared to cosmetics, bleaching creams and others trivial things, seen?

Just imagine how Babylon would feel if they come through this website only to find out that they have managed to confuse and hide the truth from even the Rastafarians........
...how happy would they be?

But as for me, I have to tell the truth and burn Babylon with fire and brimstone without ceasing!
The beast spoken of in Revelation 13 that rose up out of the sea is the Roman Catholic Church, seen?
And the mark of the beast is the sign of authority that the papacy enforced, seen?
So what is this sign enforced by the papacy that shows its authority over other kingdoms or republics?

It becomes necessary that we should first find out what the Almighty Father God instituted as His own sign of authority over everything, seen?
By the mouth of Prophet Ezekiel, God said that the Sabbath would remain the sign between His people and Him, to remind the people that it is Him who sanctifies us, seen?
So the Saabath is the mark of God's authority, that is the mark of Jah, seen?

Hence Sunday-keeping becomes the only mark of the beast!
And that is the truth!

Seen?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/23/2012 5:55:39 AM

What is disgraceful is to hear a rasta condoning those disgraceful practices. Like I seh those practices are a huge disgrace unto de black race n dey are sign of white supremacy. So I man see dem as a de mark of de beast. Bless my Lord.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/23/2012 6:37:55 PM

All unnatural livity is the mark of the beast,because the antichrist want to hide the naturality of Iration and dats the mark,e.g bleaching creams,homosexuality,fighting herbs,fertilisers,gmo,sunday law,weaves/wigs etc

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I