Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4896&start_row=1

Facial feature recognition

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/20/2012 1:43:01 AM

What people look like affect their relationship wid jah, not the ability of faith no that is not even. On I mind buti have dealt with sum imbissuls so always have a warning to dispel ta fool identity. Ugh clownz!

Jus wonderin of jah make everyone look a certain way for a purpose what if one can say a one look very near to certain animal complexion...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/20/2012 11:50:47 PM

Yes The Spirit gives like to the body, the light makes a body more attractive, all these people in babylon have no light to they look like a plant that dont get enough light, its sick and bears no fruit, babylon downpression and ignorance is ugly but the spirit that is invisible that makes creation so beatiful and wonderful is beautiful and wonderful and marvelous and wise! Jah is! igly clowns is not. ugly is just a lack of beauty, follishness is jus lack of wisdom.

looks can be deceiving and looks can also tell alot! like book covers

but health and beauty is truth, sickness and ugy ness are not, they jus dont exist, and neither does darkness its jus lack of light

Jah makes ones charismatic in a different way than the world, all the saint are depicted with a halo of light because Jah bestows a beauty within us that shines forth from our bodys like a light from a lamp. As log as we surrender to this light that is.

look for that authentic beauty, Jah is beautiful but the devil is ugly

we are transformed in mind body and spirit by Jah and all our thoughts words and actions, we are constantly being shaped in the protoplasm

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/21/2012 6:20:52 PM

Yes I jessep, expressed Iman's meditation perfectly. Beauty comes from inside out, not the other way around. Once IandI develop our Irits We will see many grest changes in our lives and our perceptions of ourselves; even others' perceptions of IandI. Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I