Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4891&start_row=11

Food nourishment

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bull Sent: 9/28/2012 3:42:06 PM

I and i Beleive in growing i own fruit and vegatables seen, but know that not all bredrin is able fi do this so me think it is ok to buy from Babylon market if me bredda has to seen, mango potatoe banana yes man me can live good off these tings dem ya.

Nuff respect one love, Jah Bull say dat have no doubts, ssen.

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/3/2012 8:26:11 AM

Go organic it usually has higher mineral vitamin content

organic is better than conventional, wild foods grown in wild by nature is better than organic

if soil is deficient the food will be deficient

nurture the earth, nurture the roots and have blessed fruits

the mineral and vitamins are Blessings, all Jahs Blessing many kinds to make Irie

fast t cleanse, but dont under nourish

fasting for days begins to clean the inner walls of stomach and intestines and inner organs that absorbs the blessings of vitamins and minerals , doing this InI bodIes can obsorb the Blessings contained in food more and therefor eat less and obsorb all we eat.

eat clean foods when only truely hungry and never eat unto dis comfort, , keep inside empty to it can use what you give it, be filled with Jah spirit

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/3/2012 8:26:53 AM

wild greens grow everywhere, edible weeds, herbs..

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/3/2012 9:10:24 AM

Ras Kanjas Milk and eggs are not among Ital foods.They can never be placed upon Jah alter

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I