Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4890&start_row=1

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/18/2012 12:26:42 PM

Ini was convicted of risk of injury to a minor and 3rd assault. Ini was defending i self against i bredren in i family, him was being destructive to objects and violent towards i, ini had to put him in a grip to hold him down but not to pain him, i nails were not cut and therefore scratched him easily. After he called the police i was arrested.
I can only afford a public defender but they told me I will not be able to have one.

I am living homeless now? is it against the law to live on the street at 18?

i do not want the court to order me to take bayblon plastic scizophrenia medications, i have a history of having to take these things because i smoke ganja and dem tell each oder dat ini have weird behavior or just because ini get in trouble with the law it mean dem haffe put me on dem pillz.

I have a question
what are the effects on the body when you take these4 drugs. what happens in your brain after you swallow them.
anti-depressant

Anti anxiety

anti psychotics

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/18/2012 1:48:19 PM

got to be very strong brethren!

Strength is the ability to withstand external forces that act upon us, in particular evil forces that are intended to harm us, seen?
So you really have to pray unto God for the strength to carry on without being moved, seen?
Be strong, and never be moved by Babylon!

Refuse to take any of their medications, because only a fool trust Babylon, seen?
You got the right to refuse those drugs on religious grounds, seen?
If you yield, then you would have lost the battle, seen?

Next time, make sure you don't involve your precious self in any kinds of violence,
because for you this must a lesson to learn, seen?

One love..

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/18/2012 2:00:49 PM

got any ideas how i can back up i not taking medications in court? because of my spirituality

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/18/2012 2:14:38 PM

yes it a must

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/18/2012 2:43:55 PM

Yes-I,
Tell them straight away in the court that you are a Rastafarian,
so it is against your way of life to take man-made medicine!

Bless..

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/18/2012 2:48:40 PM

when i told the psychiatrists i am Rastafarian they said they will prescribe me medication for it, but ok i will tell them, have faith in the most high! show them who i am

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/18/2012 2:59:36 PM

has the i ever done this in a court room?

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I