Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4880&start_row=1

Iritual Power

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/7/2012 5:27:02 PM

His Imperial Majesty blesses his children. He gives IandI abilities that som would never dream of. I myself have been able to send thoughts to others, hear the thoughts of others, and even predict the future. Iman cannot fully control these things as of yet, but Iman know that I will in time. Jah only allowed I to realize how to do these things while in the heights. Meditation is the key to finding these things. IandI must meditate daily. The more IandI reach the heights, the easier it will be for IandI to search and find things while in the heights. It is very important for IandI as Rastafari people to search within and find our Iritual capabilities, because IandI can use these as tools to assist in IandI trod. I just thought Iman should share this, because it seems that people (even Rastafari people) get caught up in the physical and forget about the Iritual part of life. Also, Iman would love to hear of any Iritual abilities the I them have realized within the Iselves.

Ises to THe Father Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/7/2012 5:31:57 PM

JAH RASTAFARI

I once predicted a phone call this is the only one i remember clearly.
but even i know such a small thing should not be taken lightly.

but many things have happened.

especially when i have reacher higher heights, i let them pass they are no big deal. i have never made it my goal to remember or create them, i dont know how. usually they are accidents

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/7/2012 5:41:59 PM

Rastafari. Whenever Iman has these mystics happen to I, I see it as Jah showing I his power. Iman know that it is only through H.I.M that I can do these things. Give thanks.

Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/8/2012 8:56:24 PM

Yes I, the Iritual part of I and I is very important.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 11:15:39 PM

The Kingdom of Jah IS within.

Theres only One peace, and thats peace with)in) ones self (with JAH)

All the cosmos are with in, the infinite is in the macro cosmos and the micro, if you want to find out how far the stars go, meditate, go within its all here, and easy to access, babylon is distraction, worldly pleasures of the bodily senses..(attachments)

ZION Consciousness is with all waiting for ones to leave baylon attachments and submit to Irie mediation and move in it, live in it, for one in advanced consciousness can meditate all the time while doing all dutys, for I and I are the roots ever calm no matter the weather in the world, in I and I there is peace.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I