Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4876&start_row=21

Hi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/7/2012 8:20:37 PM

Sister Chica, give thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement, but whenever something like this happens, it always drives I forwards rather than backwards. Today has been a very blessed and productive day, and this incident put the importance of upfulness right back into the front of I mind after a time surrounded by negativity and tribulation when it felt like I was holding I ground against every kind of demon I and I can meet.

More love and life to the I Sister.

And Ark I, the I is right that all sorts of people pass through, but its not just the internet. Just today I've been hearing word through an Idren that a supposed Ras who had been moving with I and I had taken an ounce of herb from him and never returned to pay the promised money. This Idren had just been running and errand for one of the Incients and this same man had taken six ounces from the Incient and never paid. Turns out he had taken another ounce from another Incient too. The man had even taken a little £10 draw from I and never paid I back, but I hadn't recalled it until I heard this news.
Some people will always abuse a position of trust, but more fool them, because they will always fall in the pits they dig.

Blessed love

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 9/8/2012 2:50:05 AM

It is, as it already been told, not only on the internet these things happen. It is common behavior amongst humans. Very sad but true.

However, as it is said in King Davids psalms I and I will overcome through the power of the Most High.

Never let anyone badminded fool you or belittle you. Keep your faith in the most High. Seek Him and He will deliver you from enemies wanting to pull you down to their lowness.

"Ras Congo", you have been blessed with fire. You have now an opportunity to look back at this reasoning , with neutral eyes, and learn from it.

Chica, Nazarite I is a blessed man. Pity the other part, if any. Now, because he attacked a blessed man he recieved fire back. This fire from Jah, through the words of Nazarite I, can now be used as a purification, if the man is willing.

Blessed love that is

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/14/2012 1:35:24 PM

Two wrongs can't make one right. Ras congo was wrong as said. Ras Nazerite I yo reasoning would have been upful to de I n ones if u didn't dis de I fo such a petty thing as lingua. Why judge somebody over English if its him foreign languge? Which english should he use? What makes dat type of english better? Is it not important to get de masage instead of de type of english used? What ever type of english him use its not him mother language. English came with colonialism ina Africa. English supremacy in Africa's lerning institutions is a sign of slavery n colonialism. I man no care about english all I care is comunication. Blessed love still.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/14/2012 1:48:42 PM

That wasn't what I was trying to say at all Idren Black Heart, I was originally just questioning why the man was trying to speak like a Jamaican as an example to futher the Reasoning, but as the I can see, he took that as an insult and couldn't stop himself typing a lot of childish insults towards I and I family.
If anything, I think I was maybe too wrathful when I replied to that, because as I said, I had just been speaking to I mother, and I wasn't joking when I said I felt like hitting him if he was in front of I. It wouldn't be the right thing to do, but I can't deny I felt that.

Give thanks for the I's perpective still Black Heart.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I