Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4876&start_row=11

Hi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/6/2012 7:04:55 PM

congo, I know that Realrealrasta was you. I will let it go this time, but if you come with deception like that again, you won't be posting here anymore.

And if you come with your disrespectful and vulgar words again, you will not be posting here anymore.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 8:10:14 PM

Call yourself Ras Congo? I came with Raspect and true words of advice and that's the response you give? Well your mouth might be filthy but mine has a double edged sword in it, and its coming out now, so let I respond to each and every thing you posted there, but I won't quote the nastiness.

"Nazarite u accuse me and try and bring me down for talking in patwah but what's it do with anything to do with u . Many reggae artists one for e.g k-OSS on the bad stench riddim speaks patwah but he's Indian so wheres ur point the jamaicans accepted him and loved him he's even stayed in the roughest areas in Jamaica which is the gully side ."

I accused you of nothing, I simply observed and put I thoughts into writing. Nor did I ever try and bring you down, only lift you up with words of advice and encouragement to seek yourself. You don't have to tell I there are reggae artists out there who aren't Jamaican but sing in patois. I even like the music and Raspect the artists as long as its consciousness they are talking, like an English artist called YT. You don't have to tell I that Jamaicans are loving and accepting people. I was a teaching assistant in a basic school in Jamaica for a time in 2010 when Kingston was a literal warzone before I work permit was revoked. I work with and for Jamaicans on a daily basis through I works at Fairfield House. You and I both know that elements of patois have entered the English language, especially among the youth, and as a youth, I use a few of them in I day to day speech because that is just the way of speaking that I have manifested through I experience. You will never however catch I putting on a fake Jamaican accent and trying to chat patois like a yardie, because I am not Jamaican and I know it.
That you do is very much apparent, and you obviously don't like it when someone questions why, because when I did you went off your rocker and came out with that filthyness about I mother who gave I life and love and support, who I was speaking with just before I logged on to read that smut you posted. That you have the audacity to call yourself Ras Congo amazes I, because no Ras would ever be so damn foolish and ignorant to curse out another man's mother and so disrespect the Mother of Creation Empress Menen I. I know Rasta people who would strike you if you came out with that kind of talk to their faces. I'm not even sure I wouldn't, and I'm certain that the Most High would forgive I if I did.

"Nazarite I what's wrong with ur slave owner mentality , Indians were taken too Jamaica as slaves and so were Africans they inter mingled and that formed rasta so don't diss me about what I talk like and about the way I type . I am talking patwah yes . What do u prefer u bowcat ? U obviously r a lost soul and not a rasta dissing another rasta u have no love in ur heart for where rasta began"

I put heaps of fire on the slave master mentality and I refuse to hail the queen of England with no apology while she continues to live off the proceeds of slavery money. I know plenty of Indian Jamaicans too, so don't assume I am ignorant of the story of Jamaica. That there are Indians in Jamaica does not change the fact that you are not one of them. By your own admission, your family came to England via Kenya. I was never disrespecting you, I simply came with facts and questioned you on certain things and you took it as a disrespect because you are insecure in yourself to the point that you had to create a second account to come back yourself and decided to disrespect I in return. You also took it so far as to disrespect the Mother of Creation, showing that really it is you who has no love for where RastafarI began, which is Africa, the Mother of Creation.

"look at Jamaican culture and see how cool it is . Then u will think twice as to why I like and speak dat way"

I already did think twice and that was why I questioned you.

You might have apologised, but that doesn't change what you wrote. You revealed yourself to I, and I put heaps of fire on what I see. You need to go clean out your mouth and your mind before I will Reason with you again, and if you come to I in flesh calling yourself Ras Congo, I will call you out for an imposter, because you don't know what either of those titles mean. You can find out what I look like from this site if you are so determined to go and post filth on other Reasonings I have posted in, so when you see I, you know to not come round I.

One day maybe when you know yourself I will give you some Blessed love and Reason again

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 8:19:54 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHA why make two accounts omg so much deception ahahah

its not even worth it mate.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 8:29:44 PM

Don't laugh and mock the man Jhamn. Its a deadly serious thing.

Blessed love

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 8:47:21 PM

my mistake. I did not mean it that way but i see it now

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/6/2012 10:24:15 PM

Go away with your wickedness heathen congo.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 11:14:38 PM

I man was just saying it fascinates I imagination that a one would create multiple accounts for the purpose it was used for. Nothing makes me laugh as much as I did now except herbs!

Everybody laugh

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/7/2012 6:18:56 AM

It's still not a laughing matter.

Blessed

Messenger: chica Sent: 9/7/2012 3:38:32 PM

It CERTAINLY IS NOT a laughing matter!
Paul once said something like, "Whenever I try to do good, evil is always present." Seems like that is what is happening on the forum more and more these days. Brother Nazarite_I, anyone who has been on this forum for more than 15 minutes knows YOUR WORK. It is always positive, always encouragine, always uplifting! But I am reminded the devil is present, even here in this rasta community, for that is what this forum is to me. I pray that you continue your good works and do not let the devil cause you to lose focus on your wonderful work. Blessings to you now and always... Much love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/7/2012 3:51:58 PM

This forum has been around for 9 years, and from time to time wicked people come through. What the I is seeing in these times is nothing compared to some other times in the past. This is the nature of the internet, all kinds of people come through.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I