Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4850&start_row=1

White Skinned RastafarI in position of Authority

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/29/2012 7:26:59 AM

Greetings

I was suprised to learn a white Bredren heads a 12 tribes house in America and even more suprised to learn of White skinned EABIC priests that minister to the Black Congress. Im interested to hear ones and ones opinions on white people taking such positions within various RasTafarI organisations?

In I Ipinion RasTafarI is first and formost concerned with Black Liberation as such Black people must play the leading role in all areas.

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 9/1/2012 3:22:40 PM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS, PRINCE AND PRINCESS.
THE FATHER SAY IF YOU LOVE ME, DO MY COMMANDMENTS. HEART OF JOY, HEART OF SABBATH, GIVE THANKS FOR THE SABBATH COMING DOWN.

I DO UNDERSTAND THE I CONCERN BRETHREN BUT ONE THING IS SURE WHICH I MAN DID ALSO WRITE RECENTLY IN THE "NYAH" THREAD..

I&I OF THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION IS UNIVERSAL, FREEDOM - REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION FOR ONE AND ALL IS A MUST!

AS I MAN DID WRITE BEFORE "WHITE" IN THE OPTIC OF HIM. EMPEROR AND KING EMMANUEL 7TH "WHITE" IS NOT A COLOR, IT'S A LIVITY AND CULTURE, SYSTEM, X WORLD WHICH IS DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. THE MAN SAY BETTER A WHITE SKIN MAN WITH A BLACK HEART THAN A BLACK SKIN MAN WITH A WHITE HEART. I MAN HAVE MET MANY MANY WHITE HEARTED (FALSE) AFRICANS WHO IS MORE FUEL TO THAT GREAT FIRE OF SODOM AND GOMMORAH. BOBO MARCUS SAY THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THEM IN ZION, THEM IS THE SAME SINNER AS THEIR WHITE SKIN COUNTERPART.

I MAN FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS FOR LOVE, SALVATION AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE FOR ALL MAN AND WOMAN INTERNATIONALLY, UNIVERSALLY. WHEN ONE STUDIES THE WORDS AND WORKS OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I FIRST ANCIENT KING OF CREATION, ONE WILL SEE THAT HIS VISION AND MISSION IS UNIVERSAL AND WITHOUT PARTIALITY OF SKIN COLOR OR TONE. TRUTH IS EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILDREN IS ETHIOPIAN FROM CREATION, THERE IS ONE NATION. THIS IS BLACK SUPREMACY. WHAT I MAN LEARN FROM THE PRIESTS SENT BY THE FATHER IS THAT WHITE SKIN BRETHREN MUST COME TO LEARN THEMSELVES TO BE ETHIOPIAN AFRICAN ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS. RACE-ISM IS ONE OF THE WORST SICKNESSES OF THE WESTERN WORLD AND SATAN WORLD OVER ALL.

BUT WHEN THIS IS SAID, IT IS STILL OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE THAT FALSE WHITE SKIN RASTAMAN (JUST LIKE BLACK SKINNED ONES) YOU KNOW INDIVIDUALIST AND VANITY-WORSHIPPER, SHOULD NEVER LEAD ANY ONE ANYWHERE. BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE NO SUCH PERSON WOULD EVER BE GIVEN OFFICE IN THE BLACK CONGRESS.

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FOR BLACK SKIN AND WHITE SKIN OPPRESSOR AND SATANIST. ONE HOUR JUDGMENT FOR ALL, WITHOUT PARTIALITY, WITHOUT CONFUSION.
READ HON. PROPHET MARCUS WORD, HON. KING EMMANUEL WORD AND HIM. HAILE SELASSIE I WORD, ONES WILL FIND LOVE FOR ALL NATIONS, FOR I&I ARE ONE.

LOVE, LOVE. NOT WHAT THE WORLD GIVETH BUT WHAT THE FATHER GIVETH UNTO I&I.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/2/2012 7:18:50 PM

Give Thanks for the Is Word Sound most Honourable Prophet Abraham.

On the whole and as a purely spiritual trod I agree with the I. The only concern I have my lord is as a white skinned bredren I dont Know what it is to be a Black African. I have never been through that struggle so I wouldn't feel comfortable ministering or preparing ones on what it is to be a Ethiopian, Black, African. To I EABIC is both church and state, spirit and culture. The teaching of spiritual matters is a universal truth for all Selassie I children but culture in I opinion is a aspect Where Indigenous Africans need to take the lead by themselves for themselves, I site I role as a White skinned RasTafarI as supporting that culture with all I heart while educating and reaching I fellow Europeans with the truth of Selassie I.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 9/4/2012 3:58:51 AM

Jah said love oneanother, for he who loves is of JAH!

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 9/4/2012 4:00:39 AM

All who is of JAH for real it doesnt matter skin. JAH bless.

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 9/4/2012 4:03:59 AM

Until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes.. I say war. HaileI SelassieI words

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/4/2012 5:57:32 AM

i don't agree with whites or Europeans taking positions of authority in the Rastafari movement.

If whites can become prophets and priests in the kingdom, then what can stop them from being kings, or even King of kings?
But one thing i know is Jesus and His disciples are black, and so were David and Moses, even Abraham...so how could a white person become king and sit upon David's throne?

I don't speak of white and black as referring to evil and good, no, but i speak of them as it were in the beginning when God classified His people according to their fathers, that is their blood, their skin appearance, seen?
Jeremiah 13:23;
Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?......

This scripture shows how God sees the skin as a natural feature to distinguish His creatures, seen?
Likewise, this is how i distinguish mankind, seen?

And many people have and are still misinterpreting the words of King Selassie-I, particulary with regard to racism.
When we say Africa for Africans, is it racism?
You see, to see whites taking office in the Black Congress is like seeing whites taking Africa, and say they are Ethiopians because everyone came from Eden, seen? Which is wrong!
What could stop these whites from taking our land in the name 'WE ARE ALL ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ITHIOPIA'?
Because as i see, this so called Black Congress will eventually be flooded by whites to such an extend that the whites will dominate and eventually take over everything that belongs to the blacks, seen? Such that even Marcus-I and Emmanuel-I will be represented in the Trinity by whites who belong to Europe, if not Rome, seen?
And eventually a white guy would be appointed as the King of kings, seen?
But that is not what it was in the beginning, seen?
Because during the days of Moses, only Levites were allowed to become priests...and these people were chosen also on skin grounds, seen?
That's why i think only blacks should take positions of authority in Rastafari.

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/4/2012 6:54:59 AM

I was meditating on how best I can describe whites who are prophets and priests in the Black Congress, then I thought they might be ambitious and power-hungry people who want to rob us, plunder everything that belongs to Africa using politics and religion, just like what the slave masters did four centuries ago, seen?
Another possibility is that they ain't contented with what God gave them, so they want to enjoys what ain't theirs. I am not sure, but it must be some kind of corruption particularly in the Black Congress, seen?

Who said nations are no longer classified according to their skin colour?
Many people think that is what King Selassie-I meant in His words to the league,
but He wasn't saying so!
Actually He slammed the philosophy that judges people by their skin colour, because a tree must be known by its fruit and not its colour, seen?
But He never said nations must not be classified by their skin colour, no!
In fact, His actions show that He promoted the classification of nations by race, seen?

Why did He fight back until He conquered Mussolini if He taught that whites can take Africa or even sit upon His Father's throne?
If He had no problem with Mussolini sitting upon David's throne, then why didn't He leave him to rule over Ethiopia?
You see, He fought for His place, so we fight for our Africa and everything that is ours, including priesthood...selah!

And it's amazing why some whites want to partake in repatriation, as if their forefather were taken into captive during slavery days!
Repatriation should be only for those whose forefathers were taken out of Africa in those days, and not for anyone who likes to live in Africa, seen?

And the reason why I refer to the congress as the so called Black Congress is because it is now flooding with whites, which is a sign of corruption, seen?
It used to be pure in the beginning, but has become corrupt now, see?
Fire burns corruption, and purify!

Rastafari..

Messenger: Bhang Sent: 9/4/2012 7:28:02 AM

Ras Kanjas, the I agrees with you when I&I said:

"Repatriation should be only for those whose forefathers were taken out of Africa in those days, and not for anyone who likes to live in Africa, seen?".

It's very sensile to think that the ones who deserve physical Repatriation (as the spiritual One is for everybody)are the descendants of the ones who suffered the robbery of their lands.

But it doesn't mean that white skinned people with great love feelings among their black skinned brethen have to refuse to take part on helping them to archieve this Rightful objective, as said by Hon. Pro. Abraham:

"I&I OF THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION IS UNIVERSAL, FREEDOM - REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION FOR ONE AND ALL IS A MUST!".

The Most High wants all His pure-hearted children to take part in his Iternal kingdom, where it won't be any color nor race, just pure love.

Bless

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/4/2012 9:15:00 AM

Ras Kanjas, please don't tar all the European Rastaman with the same brush. I and I both know there are some among I and I who are false and are leading Ones and Ones astray, but they come in every colour. Anyone who reads the words of Haile Selassie I and studies H.I.M in any seriousness knows that He is standing for Africa for the Africans, and only a fool would dispute that. While there are plenty of white skinned Ones and Ones who get confused in themselves and think they have some right to Repatriation, there are plenty like I who are born and grown in I and I own lands and don't need or want to go and take another man's land like I and I ancestors did. I and I know I and I own stories and know the havok spread on the Earth through such careless and selfish behaviour because it is plain to see in the world today. For I and I, this is an equal rights and justice struggle, because I and I know from knowing I and Iselves and knowing the truth of Haile Selassie I's words and works that the only solution to the ills of the world is for equal rights and justice to be a reality and not just a fantasy. Injustice somewhere undermines justice everywhere, so I and I see the injustices that have been and still are being commited against the African nation for what they are.
I and I are ready and willing to assist in the Repatriation of I and I African brothers and sisters who now find themselves scattered in foreign lands through the atrocity of the trans-atlantic slave trade, colonialism and the following neo-colonial meddling that I and I all know is still happening to the detriment of everyone.
Just as change for the African nation has to be led and motivated from within the African nation, change for the European nation has to be motivated and led from within in the European nation, and for that to happen, there has to be a revolution in thought and action that only the teachings of His Majesty Haile Selassie I can provide. I don't have a reference for it right now, but there is an untterance of the Honourable Marcus Garvey that I think sums up the situation in this time. It is something to the effect that every nation should go and warn their own people of the inpending doom for us all if I and I don't restore equal rights and justice as the Most High commanded it.

I hope that made sense, because I am very much sleep deprived at this time, but I'll post a piece of flowetry that I wrote to address some of the people who try and test I, saying I don't know Iself. Hopefully it complements what I am trying to say with this Reasoning:

When I walk the streets sometimes it seems unreal
The people stare, some even mock me like they think I can't feel
Ask me if I think I'm black like they expect my skin to peel
But I know who I am, so I just bring them to heel
I tell them no, I'm a real English Rastaman
I hail up Selassie I, no other is the higher Man
I always put a fire on the colonial european plan
Could never run and take away another man's land
I might be white, but you'll never catch me in the ku klux klan
Time to throw away that thinking, dash it in the trash can
Everyone knows it's Africa where all life began
So don't be surprised that I respect that as a real Rastaman
Trust me, I've got wisdom like Solomon
And I'm a general when it comes to the battle plan
I made a conscious step to jump out of the frying pan
Right into the fire, so don't act like I'm a lesser man

I'm telling you to look back at the past 400 years
It's not something to be proud of, England's caused enough tears
I still see people watching Zulu and putting up cheers
Celebrating genocide, I can't believe my ears
Acting like murderers are our greatest pioneers
Thinking that guns make us better than them with spears
And what's this with all the drinking of beers?
The way we drink its like every day is new years
I burn that straight, the drunks I never fear
It seems this nation is in some spiritual arrears
I'm saying we need to look back to a time before fears
Before the country was run by some damn corrupted peers
And we robbed half the world like we were collecting souvenirs
Remember. There was a time before we moved like racketeers
Before we sold out to some badminded financiers
Well now it's time to revolt like some old time mutineers

The time I'm talking about came before Normans
It came before Vikings and it came before Saxons
It's a time before gunpowder and cannons
And it's a time before racial discriminations
It's a time when this island was covered in trees
When we didn't have to worry about the bees
When the streets weren't dripping with sleaze
And it wasn't this hard to find a fresh breeze
Before we had to worry about man made disease
When there was no such thing as a wage freeze
And we didn't rely on politicians guarantees
And don't look at me like I'm off with the fairies
Because I study so let me teach you something now
You might mock me because I hold the Nazarine vow
But in Albion there were no combs so natty locks had to grow
And when the Romans came, you know plenty died rather than bow!

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I