Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4848&start_row=1

Ises to the Empresses

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/28/2012 4:37:10 PM

Living in babylon, I see women who seem to have no respect for themselves and others. It is a horrible thing for I to see IandI sisters and mothers behave in such a manner. Promiscuity and vanity are their downfall, and these things sometimes cause I to lose hope in InI sisters and mothers in babylon. But whenever I start to lose hope I begin to think of the Rastafari Empresses. To I, Rastafari Queens and Daughters are the highest esteem and are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women of all the land. It gives I a great feeling to see a woman who carries her self with dignity. It gives I an even greater feeling to see a woman that hails His Imperial Majesty as Jah Almighty! So to all the Empresses: You are a light to the world. You give Iman hope everyday. And remember, YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY! Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/28/2012 4:58:47 PM

Inna dis ya Armagideon Ime,virtuous empresses are hard to find.It will be a great blessing to have an Empress who hails H.I.M,because nuff ah dem bow down fe vanity.Dat was the problem with I empress,we havent been together physically since 2010 and we could only see each other once in a while and she could discover some changes in I,growing locks,eating Ital of which dat is the only part she agree with I and the Sabbatical order because she is an Adventist but the relationship has been complicated since I told her I was Rasta.Sometimes I feel like to let her go but so much we have shared together and not all empress are like her.I dont want to lose her but I cant leave the trod jus because of her and I dont want to tolerate her negativity and I dont know how to convince her

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/28/2012 9:06:58 PM

Greetings Ones and Ones.

Allow I to bring forward some photos taken by an Idren local to I area of some of the powerful Nyahbinghi Empresses that grace the place. It is an honour to even see these Empresses, let alone to know some of them.

And finally, an Empress in the making...

Blessed love

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/28/2012 9:45:45 PM

Iman give thanks for the photos of such Royalty. It brings I great joy to see these Empresses. Many thanks to the I. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/2/2012 9:03:22 PM

Give thanks for the Blessed Mother of Iration Menen I

Messenger: empress-I Sent: 9/5/2012 11:56:25 PM

Babylon was built over a period of time- generations of women have not thought IandI sistrens. Is is not easy living in Babylon, it may be hard for the idrens to find an empress but the opposite is also true. Patience and understanding is required. It is not easy to find womyn circles in NY but I had the opportunity to be a part of one as an undergrad.It's impossible to expect all the empresses in babylon to become so rastafari by tomorrow. This journey is a discovery process and very new to I. I have craved something bigger than religion and I may not find it in Rastafari or Hinduism or whatever else is out there.

Thanks Jah Spear and Nazarite_I for sharing those beautiful images

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 12:03:52 AM

This thing the I crave sound to me like de hola herb, but maybe the sentence u made only applies to me. I do not know why I man enjoy it so or why it help me so! But truly is a miracle herb especially if da one using it right and hopefully never lose its sacred value like it happened to me

Messenger: empress-I Sent: 9/6/2012 12:17:47 PM

Greetings idren Jhamn, I don't think that's it. But please explain the miracle properties of the herb the I enjoys so much and how it helps.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 1:11:24 PM

I am too ashamed to tell you. Thats how it helps me.
I will do my best
I used to have suicidal thoughts but after smoking i first time i feel like there is more purpose to i life a bigger one and when something not nice happen to me i can feel like there is life going on somewhere else in the world and it makes me feel better. thats how i can explain the emotion. Never had a thought to harm iself after my first time. I did not have to be high to not want to harm myself. it afected the way i looked at i life you could say I would feel the herb meditating i the next morning and throught the day even though i did not smoke and this would help to organize i thoughts. I did not mind doing my homework or studying, i always felt content with i self. Nothing was to big for the i. I dont know how to explain the emotions or science behind this. It also helped i to explain things in a more solid way.
And when i got sent to rehab they would ask i how do you feel about the herb now that you dont have it. and i said well it will be there when i get back.

I am confident now but the herb made i more confident, now i feel my confidence is like a house built upon sand but with the herb it was built upon solid rock

I cannot think of more, something happened to i during a two month period where i was having minor delusions and after the two months of chaos i relaized my ability to think was damaged.

If the i has more question i would be more than exstatic to answer them. Ini love speech as much as i love Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/6/2012 3:09:24 PM

Empress-I,

No matter what the I finds on the outside, the I won't have the realization of something bigger until the I looks within, through Iditation, Prayer and Chanting and Learn to increase the I Communication, Trust and Faith in the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. This process can be quick or slow, but is usually slow. The more the I goes towards it, the more the I will see and the closer the I will come towards the Creator.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I